Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Y'all fuckers on the discord should have warned me Teach was like this before I grailed him.

Don't you dare shun a servant you grailed.

You hold him and you never let go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
He's very kawaii, actually

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Endorph posted:

why would you grail him WITHOUT knowing hes like that

I'm more wondering 'how'.... you spent a grail without doing his interlude or Okeanos?

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Don't you dare shun a servant you grailed.

You hold him and you never let go.

Just never by his hands.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I ain't touching his hands. But he does have a place on my team. And no I didn't know about okeanos when I did it. It was way before.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

His final ascension art didn't tip you off that he might be a weirdo? Did you never do his interlude or my room lines?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

lol, I hadn't noticed the Rider belt and Ultraman before

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
it reminds me of napoleon being a ziggy piggy

btw marie is a very good friend to jack, and i will be very sad when i roll jalter and jack has to move to the backline

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I like Blackbeard's Bond CE.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Y'all fuckers on the discord should have warned me Teach was like this before I grailed him.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Mordred is one of like...three, good things about Apocrypha, but she's also dumb as hell and I'm glad she never became king, because Britain would have become a hellscape.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Well,

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh no not england

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Oh no not england

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

Clawtopsy posted:

it reminds me of napoleon being a ziggy piggy

btw marie is a very good friend to jack, and i will be very sad when i roll jalter and jack has to move to the backline

Ahahahahahaha moving jack to the backline

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Jack is best in the backline for the current 40AP so Uncle Darius can help her clear the Caster Hands and when he bites it she gets to come in and take revenge on the mean Rider Ladies.

Also I got 3 Super Successes almost in a row and rocketed my Okita up from level 70 to level 87. :toot:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Like a magnificent seal flopping around in the ice

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Gologle posted:

Mordred is one of like...three, good things about Apocrypha, but she's also dumb as hell and I'm glad she never became king, because Britain would have become a hellscape.

Shoot, when did Mordred become king

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

But, according to actual canon Altria left her in charge while she was off fighting Romans because Mordred was the best administrator of the Round Table aside from herself.

So really it's just fuckups all the way down.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Wait, wasn't Sir Kay the regent of the land while Artoria was away? I could have sworn I remember something about how he was the administrator of Camelot, but I could be wrong.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Little Abigail posted:

Also, she's a Rider. Of course she wouldn't get a bonus in an event called Saber Wars.

You do know that one of the two highest bonus servants is an Assassin, right?

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

BlazeEmblem posted:

You do know that one of the two highest bonus servants is an Assassin, right?

You do know that MHX is both the signature event servant, and the only non-Saber saberface to receive a bonus, right?

I mean, even ignoring the issue of whether event servants should count or not, there's another saberface currently in the game who also doesn't receive any sort of bonus - Jeanne.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I mean I grailed him purely out of how useful he was as a rider + how cool his pirate coat was. It was a simpler time...

Good news is that it was a catalyst for summoning Drake apparently.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
marriage is only the first step on a long road. your real Nier starts here. etc.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Poor Mr. Igloo... :smith:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Do not trust this Santa

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
Sheesh, it took 360 alt account quartz, but I finally managed to pick up Abigail and Queen of Sheba. :toot:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Abigail looks downright anorexic in her final ascension art.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got this small child after six tickets.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I haven't gotten any Holy Night Signs to drop during this event, but the 40AP has given me enough Phoenix Plumes that I now have a clear path on ascensions for all servants who need them so that's cool :toot:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

The idea of an alt-account is completely alien to me. How is real world time not the limiting factor in playing this game?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Captain Baal posted:

congrats zep

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

genericnick posted:

The idea of an alt-account is completely alien to me. How is real world time not the limiting factor in playing this game?

Outside of events with unlimited lotteries, you can spend 120AP in like 20 minutes and then you're good for 10 hours, so I don't see why real world time is that big an issue.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Captain Baal posted:

Same. Exact same number of tickets.

Space Flower posted:

congrats zep

Ha ha ha Space gets me.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Was prepared to sink all my quartz cuz I'm a sucker for ~new and unique classes~ spent a single ten pull and well. Guess I'll have quartz for Christmas afterall.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
i curse all of you, but especially Ibram Gaunt since they're actually on my friends list :argh:

Also yeah, I have a good amount of free time (usually) so spending another 20-30 mins per day farming isn't a big deal. Rushing the story for the free 30 quartz promo was fun though.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I can't roll 5 stars in any Mobage but this one. It's a blessing and a curse.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

Outside of events with unlimited lotteries, you can spend 120AP in like 20 minutes and then you're good for 10 hours, so I don't see why real world time is that big an issue.

And you get about two of those a day per alt. So you are looking at 80 minutes each day if you're just doing routine grinding.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I recently started watching Apocrypha and am at the Jack / Female Dr.Octopus fight. What the hell is even happening anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
does doctor octopus explain that she can use cyborg tentacles because "nanomachines, Jack"