Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sources tell abc7 news the fbi dc activity is related to gangs

guess they're ganking senators amirite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

UFOTacoMan posted:

what the hell is this? I thought it was a repost? low energy
:sad:

i think he's yelling at america with that one

he's real mad it isn't just happening organically on it's own

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

couphead

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

PostNouveau posted:

Oh poo poo they're going after the Russian Mob. Trump arrest confirmed!

that had not crossed my mind.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

euphronius posted:

please be a coup

please be a coup

:yeah:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

the trump crew is gonna be sent up the river, see

Serf
May 5, 2011

Phi230 posted:

lol at calling operating the guillotine a duty and not being lucky and fortunate enough to operate one

everyone gets the chance to operate the guillotine at least once, and it will be the highest honor one could hope to achieve

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Dolash posted:

Just lol if you're not already building your climate change survivalist colony in inland northern Canada, which will be pleasantly tropical once the rest of the world is reduced to a flooded/sun-baked wasteland. At least until the Clathrate Gun fires and extinguishes all life that doesn't depend on an undersea thermal vent.

lol if you think nuclear fallout won't hit canada

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Mitch McConnell has moved his last kilo of crystal :hai:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Now entering America

https://twitter.com/WLV_investor/status/938410022538682368

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

i hope the secret service auctions the presidency off to the highest bidder

zuck 2017

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I think I'd be calling in sick

Serf
May 5, 2011

in america "gang activity" generally means "hey we found some black people who were trying to escape the crushing poverty that years of targeted discrimination has heaped upon them, time to throw them into the slave pens"

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmaooooooo it'd own if the tax bill somehow got rejected even after it passed the senate.. what are the odds it gets thrown out?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Serf
May 5, 2011

Louisgod posted:

lmaooooooo it'd own if the tax bill somehow got rejected even after it passed the senate.. what are the odds it gets thrown out?

policy theorycrafters on twitter believe that mistakes like this were somewhat intentional, a signal to ryan that they should rewrite the bill

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Santa brooms are a killer idea holy poo poo

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

zeal posted:

zuck 2017

Well we are the new Rome

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
let's see how Palestinians are taking the embassy move

quote:

Dozens of activists in the city of Bethlehem gathered in the courtyard of the Nativity church and carried US President Donald Trump with an x-label pictures denouncing his statements is anti-Palestinian.

The activists  also chanted national slogans in which they attacked  Trump Declaration which is anti-Palestinian and pro-Israel positions.

Some activists took off their shoes and hit Trump’s pictures before burning his picture and chanted slogans that America was the head of the snake assuring that Palestinian people will not surrender.

Munther Amira Chairman of Popular Struggle Coordination Committee told PNN reporter in Bethlehem that  burning Trump pictures in the courtyard of the Nativity carries many messages, most important one is that we as Palestinians  denouncing these American crimes that come within the framework of supporting occupying state positions, stressing it represents a message to the US administration we are not surrendering .

He added:” the event was a message to US Vice President Mike Pines how might visit Bethlehem that he is unwelcome person because of his recent statements supporting Israel.

quote:

Ashrawi added: “Despite repeated words of advice and caution from all concerned and from global leaders, President Trump seems to be hell-bent on annihilating the chances of peace and destroying the stability and security of the entire region and beyond, provoking violence and playing into the hands of extremists and terrorists around the world. He is willfully committing an act of the utmost folly which is not only illegal but also designed to inflame religious and spiritual sentiments, and raise the specter of sectarianism and religious strife. It simultaneously emboldens the most aggressive, hardline and warmongering elements in Israel to guarantee the destruction of the two-state solution.

2018 is gonna be wild

wonder how many watchlists I'm on now

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
a mounted CEO head is what would finally bring this room together

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

kaleedity posted:

sources tell abc7 news the fbi dc activity is related to gangs

guess they're ganking senators amirite?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

zeal posted:

zuck 2017

I hope they Caracalla his pissy rear end

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that's nice dear, lets put that up on the fridge :kiddo:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FactsAreUseless posted:

Canada will be a dried-out fire plain surrounded by dried-out fire forests.

huh so canada has like a lot of renewable fresh water and like 20% of the world's fresh water supply

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I just found out sam seder voices hugo on bobs burgers and now i want cernovich to die even more

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Agrajag posted:

eh prob cause i have no context outside of that single tweet

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

I'm the artisanally burnt flag.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Holy poo poo. Piiiiiiiiissssssssssss

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Haha forever

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/06/investing/coal-tax-cuts-robert-murray-trump/index.html

"CEO Robert Murray warns that if the Senate version of tax reform is enacted by President Trump he'll be destroying thousands of coal mining jobs in the process.
"We won't have enough cash flow to exist. It wipes us out," Murray told CNNMoney in an interview on Tuesday.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Phi230 posted:

who gives a gently caress about bad jews. i say gas em all

:eyepop:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
If someone started a coup and didn't tell me I'm gonna be pretty upset

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Main Paineframe posted:

let's see how Palestinians are taking the embassy move

2018 is gonna be wild

wonder how many watchlists I'm on now

all of them

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005