Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tagging because it's not in English yet
So good. Some interesting things for a ONE reader, K I N G being extremely great, Genos being Genos, Bang and Bomb being amazing. Thank gently caress this manga is a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I got an erection from reading this chapter.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Where's the translation :negative:

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
I can't even pick a favorite moment from this chapter, it was like 5 chapters in one and every part of it was amazing. I really like that this isn't a 1 to 1 adaption of ONE's work anymore; it's hitting the same plot beats, but adding and changing enough to be its own thing.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
That was an amazing update, even if I can't read the dialogue yet. That was all Genos as gently caress and I loved it

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I loving love that Genos has learned to embrace the fact that he keeps getting torn apart and is now a fully modular robot boy.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Ho-

Ly

gently caress

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dr Subterfuge posted:

I loving love that Genos has learned to embrace the fact that he keeps getting torn apart and is now a fully modular robot boy.

It's very Battle Angel Alita of him.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Holy lol is that a silhouette of Guts for "BLAST"? :allears:

e: eh it's also kinda kenshiro. So just an amalgam of extremely famous manga murder men.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Shugojin posted:

Holy lol is that a silhouette of Guts for "BLAST"? :allears:

e: eh it's also kinda kenshiro. So just an amalgam of extremely famous manga murder men.

You just reminded me of this.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
holy poo poo

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Thread title has been achieved. poo poo is blowing the gently caress up here, there, everywhere it fits.

Shugojin posted:

That's what I thought. It's pretty perfect.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
That was good.

"Saitama-sensei, what am I lacking?"

"Uh, power, right?"

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
Salt and pepper shakers but with Genos, salt comes out of the torso and pepper from his legs. Then when you’re done he comes back together.

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005
Maybe I'm just not hip to the jive.
Can't wait for the translation so I know what they're saying!

I like how the vague image of (I assume) Blast looked like it could be Saitama with hair. So if King is thought to be the strongest because they gave him credit for a bunch of Saitama's deeds, then Blast is just the rest of them attributed to some idea they came up with? Even with him taking out the centipede, everyone who saw it already knows how strong he is.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Bybus Slago posted:

Can't wait for the translation so I know what they're saying!

I like how the vague image of (I assume) Blast looked like it could be Saitama with hair. So if King is thought to be the strongest because they gave him credit for a bunch of Saitama's deeds, then Blast is just the rest of them attributed to some idea they came up with? Even with him taking out the centipede, everyone who saw it already knows how strong he is.

Elder Centipede fought against and nearly died to Blast 2 years ago. So he's real.

EDIT: Return of the GIF panels!

That's apparently a Serious Punch.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Zzulu posted:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
oh my loving god

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

oh my loving god

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

skaianDestiny posted:

Elder Centipede fought against and nearly died to Blast 2 years ago. So he's real.

EDIT: Return of the GIF panels!

That's apparently a Serious Punch.

I love how he goes from serious close up to off balance from his terrible punching stance

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the wait is killing me

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not sure we're good enough to deserve this.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
My favorite part was how King seems to be the only person aware that Saitama is an airhead and that Genos shouldn't take his word.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Is there seriously no translation yet? It's been a whole heckin day

Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

Fartbox posted:

There's a lot to clean and translate.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I believe in /a/

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Christ, seeing the Centipede blowing up segment by segment, even as Saitama is walking towards Genos, really gives you a sense for how loving massive that thing was.

This is so good, goddamn.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Fartbox posted:

There's a text translation here: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/7hzla2/one_punch_man_125_raw/dqvpjvz/

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Okay, what the gently caress

At this point, it seems like there's definitely SOMETHING going on with Garo. Because no matter what happens to the guy, injuries never do anything except destroying his shirt. Notable exception Saitama. It's weird how, against Garo, there's almost no middleground between devastating one-hit finishers and flashy attacks that end up doing absolutely nothing. Weirder, still, how he's clearly taking a ton of damage... Aaaaand he keeps going anyway

I guess it's pretty much the villain version of Determination (tm).

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah he's like a shounen hero if said hero suffered from a severe case of being a contrarian.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Torquemadras posted:

Okay, what the gently caress

At this point, it seems like there's definitely SOMETHING going on with Garo. Because no matter what happens to the guy, injuries never do anything except destroying his shirt. Notable exception Saitama. It's weird how, against Garo, there's almost no middleground between devastating one-hit finishers and flashy attacks that end up doing absolutely nothing. Weirder, still, how he's clearly taking a ton of damage... Aaaaand he keeps going anyway

I guess it's pretty much the villain version of Determination (tm).

He's basically becoming the bullshit hero that always wins no matter what

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Elentor posted:

Yeah he's like a shounen hero if said hero suffered from a severe case of being a contrarian.

^

Part if OPM's shtick is that the big-bads are framed and portrayed in ways usually reserved for the protagonist in shounen stories.

Skippy McPants fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Dec 7, 2017

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
Garou did nothing wrong.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Elentor posted:

So he's a shonen hero.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Keeshhound posted:

So he's a shonen hero.

Basically, yeah. He's great.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Yeah Garou is basically Goku. If you punch him harder, he levels up faster. Gotta go for the quick kill I guess? Bang and his bro had a reasonable chance at a kill if the bird thing hadn't saved him

Bisse fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Dec 7, 2017

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Keeshhound posted:

So he's a shonen hero.

Well, yeah. He's pretty much indistinguishable from Seiya in the last couple chapters.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Zzulu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Well its like a hundred pages to translate