Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

lol

Yeah there is a confirmation because it really blows a user straight to hell.

It logs you out of all sessions on the network, strips all of your AD group membership, changes your password, disables your account and moves you to a Terminated OU lol

That's pretty sexy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

seiferguy posted:

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/938453917767258113?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Not sure this is a good strategy in Alabama, but... drat.

There’s a small, horrible part of me that hopes they just used a stock photo without permission, and that guy is going to be in for a surprise when he finds out what it was for.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Really liking xenoblade 2 but man pyra's design is embarassing

It gets jarring when the game makes fun of Tora for his moe weirdness. Youre the same thing game!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

seiferguy posted:

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/938453917767258113?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Not sure this is a good strategy in Alabama, but... drat.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Joey Freshwater posted:

haha wives am i right
haha single forever am i right

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Kalli posted:

A dude weaponized his boston rear end in a top hat to gently caress with debt collectors, and it's a good read:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-12-06/millions-are-hounded-for-debt-they-don-t-owe-one-victim-fought-back-with-a-vengeance

This is delightful. :allears:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Yeah, and they're having trouble fighting fires out there because the weather outside is frightful

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

CannonFodder posted:

haha single forever am i right
lol if you need to be in a relationship to boost your self-esteem

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Jesus christ. :stare:

That's one the best pieces of satire I think Alexandra Petri has ever written, she's an extremely gifted writer. This country is a joke.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Eli Wiggum posted:

lol if you need to be in a relationship to boost your self-esteem

This is me

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
We all knew this was coming, but bold strategy to show 'concern' for the defecit that will grow larger because of the bill you haven't finished passing

quote:

"We're going to have to get back next year at entitlement reform, which is how you tackle the debt and the deficit," Ryan said during an appearance on Ross Kaminsky's talk radio show. "... Frankly, it's the health care entitlements that are the big drivers of our debt, so we spend more time on the health care entitlements -- because that's really where the problem lies, fiscally speaking."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/12/01/gop-eyes-post-tax-cut-changes-to-welfare-medicare-and-social-security/

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I know a little bit about why its not a good thing, but can anybody summarize the implications of Trump saying Jerusalem is the capital and moving the Embassy there? Middle East politics isn't really my forte.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

swickles posted:

I know a little bit about why its not a good thing, but can anybody summarize the implications of Trump saying Jerusalem is the capital and moving the Embassy there? Middle East politics isn't really my forte.

Basically backs Israel explicitly in that whole Holy Cold War they got going with the entirety of the Muslim world

It''s bad enough that you have to wonder if they're trying to provoke a terrorist attack for a ratings boost

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

swickles posted:

It's a giant gently caress you to the Palestinians and a lot of muslims are gonna see it as a gently caress you to them in general

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

swickles posted:

It's everybody's holy city, not just theirs

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

It''s bad enough that you have to wonder if they're trying to provoke a terrorist attack for a ratings boost

This. There's no reason other than stirring poo poo in the region and appeasing religious hardliners and donors like Addelson. They legit appear to be trying to drag Iran into a war with moves like this and rumored cabinet shuffling.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Qwijib0 posted:

We all knew this was coming, but bold strategy to show 'concern' for the defecit that will grow larger because of the bill you haven't finished passing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/12/01/gop-eyes-post-tax-cut-changes-to-welfare-medicare-and-social-security/

Yeah once we're done blowing a massive loving hole in the budget by giving like 1,000 people a massive tax break we gotta make sure the dying hurry up and croak because sorry Timmy there's no money left to get that surgery.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I don't pay attention to the middle east cause Trump said Jared would figure it out!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/emunn/status/938524338248183810

:hai:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

swickles posted:

East Jerusalem is considered occupied territory so declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moving our embassy there is basically saying gently caress you to the Palestinians and gently caress you to a two-state solution. It makes it appear that the US hasn't been trying to negotiate in good faith for the two-state solution and it pisses off the entire Arab world, allowing Iran to continue to gain more influence in the region.

Also it may incite another intifada or attacks against our embassies.

Jota fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Dec 6, 2017

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

SAME

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

If I was a billionaire I would buy everyone here a forums cert

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Why not both?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The song “Friendzone” by Umi features Navi from Ocarina of Time and now I hope her career completely falls apart.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Since he is banned from posting here (smart) I just want to pass along an important message fresh from the Discord.

RG3 is going to be a father. Carry on

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

BrownThunder posted:

Since he is banned from posting here (smart) I just want to pass along an important message fresh from the Discord.

oh my god no

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BrownThunder posted:

It's gonna suck when he has to break it to the mother when she wakes up

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

BrownThunder posted:

:stonk:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
that kid is doomed

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Resign from the senate rg3

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

RG3 is gonna leave to get a Burrito and never come back

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I like how Spotify sends me a cool year in review thing with my top 100 songs in a playlist, a recommendation playlist and a bunch of cool stats.

I listened to 43,188 minutes of music this year!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

lol

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

incroyable

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Son of a bitch

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
RG3 is faking a pregnancy for attention like a crazy ex gf and you guys believe him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

RG3 is faking a pregnancy for attention like a crazy ex gf and you guys believe him

Yeah i said the same thing but then he posted a good amount of proof and yeah well let’s hope for the kids sake he’s aborted

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah i said the same thing but then he posted a good amount of proof and yeah well let’s hope for the kids sake he’s aborted

Maybe he will redeem himself and follow the righteous p hahaha sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Ehud posted:

I like how Spotify sends me a cool year in review thing with my top 100 songs in a playlist, a recommendation playlist and a bunch of cool stats.

I listened to 43,188 minutes of music this year!

incredibly cool thing that last.fm has done for like ten years now

• Locked thread