Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Lol "Mojave Mouth"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Neukoln19 posted:

Roy Moore makes my skin crawl.

He also makes 13 year olds crawl

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

sugar free jazz posted:

I can imagine him cartoonishly leering at a 13 year old girl and thinking "boy I'm glad this saucy darling wasn't aborted huehehehehe"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Moore is one of the few republicans that cares about kids after they’re born, at least.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

girth brooks part 2 posted:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-hampshire-bill-state-bird-hawk-raptor-students-abortion-174430496.html

It was in New Hamphsire. The kids were trying to get the Red Tailed Hawk commemorated as the state the bird, and one the Reps started vividly describing how the birds kill their prey and finished by stating that it was a much better mascot for Planned Parenthood.

yesss thank you this is the good poo poo, america #1 (at irredeemable garbage people)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Neukoln19 posted:

I can imagine him cartoonishly leering at a 13 year old girl and thinking "boy I'm glad this saucy darling wasn't aborted huehehehehe"

Gonna ask her mom if I can """"""date"""""" her :getin:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

oh boy

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/938535239365914624?s=17
https://twitter.com/BrendanNyhan/status/938536268337737728?s=17

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

“One time I lived near a black person. They were thugs.”.jpg

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
im gonna shake things up around here, hand me that baby

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

sugar free jazz posted:

Roy Moore is the O.G. MallCrawler

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Wow that American politics is really not that far removed from the kind of poo poo you see in India/Pakistan or any third world country really

How on earth did they keep it together for so long until this orang-utan

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
"The thin and very translucent veneer of a presidency" -- Name of a book I should write

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Roy Moore, War Nonce

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Roy Moore, War Nonce

There's always Moore and it's always worse.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hey kids listen to your teacher about colors, remember the mnemonic Roy Gspot Biv *finger guns*

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

HOLY poo poo Maine, wtf.

e: As a person who's been called D-money many times in my life and could not be farther from the demographic he's worried about, I doubly say wtf.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Neukoln19 posted:

"The thin and very translucent veneer of a presidency" -- Name of a book I should write

Oh, oh, is it, "What was preventing America from complete anarchy, collapse and exploitation?"

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
thes drug dealeres have all kinds of name, like "charles" and "rape a bucket of white women in the ear-dawg"

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

family values

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

LifeSunDeath posted:

HOLY poo poo Maine, wtf.

IIRC LePage is super unpopular in Maine but every election the dem and the independent split the vote and he gets to slither back in.

e - First past the post is a really lovely voting system :)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Drug dealers I've known: Ross, Jason, Eric, and some guy named Molok who was super white trash.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Neukoln19 posted:

Lolling hard at pissbrain mc diaper baby stroking out and murdering his signature on an action that will get Americans needlessly killed

Wonder if someone's going to file an injunction to get that signature tossed because he signed it while clearly under the influence of something.

Chief McHeath posted:

I hope his entire funeral procession is people throwing rotten fruit and thousands of "I'M GLAD HE IS DEAD" banners spray painted on sheets hanging out of building windows.

Hope some debt collectors stop the procession, take the casket, and dump his fat expired cottage cheese-looking deathbag self on the floor, getting your casket repo'ed as you're on your way to Arlington would be the biglyest :hmbol:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
So trumps either coke fueled, or he is finally breaking his oath of never drinking.

OR he is being controlled by a dog pulling levers somewhere while his real body has undergone cryogenic storage for the future Armageddon that will happen as soon as Israels capital is changed.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

that was quick

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/938555174272020480?s=17

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

God bless the United sHUDGE

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

HOLY poo poo Maine, wtf.

e: As a person who's been called D-money many times in my life and could not be farther from the demographic he's worried about, I doubly say wtf.

When I worked at a carwash in my early 20s, gave each other stupid nicknames to keep our spirits up in the face of a lovely, dead end job. We called each other J-smooth, C-Dode, and T Dizzle.

We were all white dudes so lol

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Good poo poo, Etalian

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Welp, I guess this is it folks.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

So trumps either coke fueled, or he is finally breaking his oath of never drinking.

OR he is being controlled by a dog pulling levers somewhere while his real body has undergone cryogenic storage for the future Armageddon that will happen as soon as Israels capital is changed.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Now the east coast has a friendly competition with the west coast to see who gets the warm embrace of nuclear fire first

Barudak
May 7, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

Welp, I guess this is it folks.

US can just veto, like what russia did for their recent land grab

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, we (me) are going to tump our way into war (again).

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Watch Trump start a war.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I was wondering when the UN would have to have their destined emergency meeting because of something Trump did. Did not expect it to be this early, and certainly not Isreal.

:lol: We are usually the ones calling these meetings, this is how much Trump (we) hosed up.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Dec 7, 2017

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

quote:

Under the 1995 Jerusalem Embassy Act, the U.S. Embassy in Israel is supposed to be moved to Jerusalem. But every president since then has waived the requirement every six months in order to keep the embassy in Tel Aviv.
okay, we're all thinking it: he just blew it off or forgot and is acting like he did it on purpose

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Doflamingo posted:

Curb Your Enthusiasm crossover episode incoming!

lol a reality show where trump has a fatwa but he gets impeached and removed so nobody cares anymore

everywhere he goes everyone just stays out of his way like a leper with a laser dot trained on him

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Of all the great things this thread has given me, seeing some goons share their coke habits was the most unexpected

*trump to a smack dealer called EZ-D* Does this come in diet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
tbh i'm just surprised that the jerusalem decision wasn't made as an apprentice style reality finale. bibi and abbas summoned to the whitehouse for a dramatic "palestine.... you're fired" moment