Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Is this the tweet that will get the sundowner's attention and make him think it's real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

This is how we'll win, comrades.

This is why so many Dems are filing to run for office as well. Still far too early to get hopes up, but 2018 could be very interesting.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

Haha what the gently caress, who is the NK Twitter intern because that’s hilarious.

It's a joke account.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Knifegrab posted:

Jesus christ, gently touching someone on the arm to get their attention is not wrong.

Is it wrong when I tap someone on the shoulder to say "excuse me" when I need to sneak past them?

It’s not wrong, but people always have the right to not be touched. The responsible adult way to deal with that is “I would appreciate if you did not touch me, thank you.”

He is not a responsible adult, he’s a flailing child, as denoted by the R next to his name, and he can go gently caress himself.

^ is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Liquid Communism posted:

Already solved under present law. Title 18 USC 922 prohibits purchasing firearms outside your state of residence. (Unless you are a liscensee)

That, frankly, does not matter here. Whether or not that's a fair reading of 18 USC 922 (which seems non-germane here), this law isn't about enforcement of that, and so doesn't actually justify the Congressional claim to force reciprocity on states.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
:stare:

https://twitter.com/BillyMHonor/status/938248216570626048

tha... that one chris rock bit continues to pay dividends for racist white assholes.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

I hope this person’s boss watches the news, recognizes their voice, and fires their rear end. What a douchebag.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Lightning Knight posted:

^ is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide (in puerto rico)
No aid from trump's presidency

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Knifegrab posted:

Caught in a landslide (in puerto rico)
No aid from trump's presidency

:golfclap: today is a good day for goon rhymes.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Lightning Knight posted:

I hope this person’s boss watches the news, recognizes their voice, and fires their rear end. What a douchebag.

It wasn't a call-in, it was an email calling the journalist a "racist n***r[sic]"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Ague Proof posted:

Is this the tweet that will get the sundowner's attention and make him think it's real?

too bad they didn't @ him.

although maybe that's intentional, if I ran that account I'd have nonzero concern about actually personally causing a war

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Burning_Monk posted:

It wasn't a call-in, it was an email calling the journalist a "racist n***r[sic]"

Boo, that sucks. I’m in a public place so I can’t watch the video, I just assumed it was a call in.

That poor anchor. :(

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

JohnCompany posted:

That, frankly, does not matter here. Whether or not that's a fair reading of 18 USC 922 (which seems non-germane here), this law isn't about enforcement of that, and so doesn't actually justify the Congressional claim to force reciprocity on states.

You asked about a specific scenario regarding purchasing a gun across state lines. I answered.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
So, uh, the WH fully admits they damaged the Mideast peace process in order to fulfil a dumb campaign promise.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/jerusalem-peace-process-white-house/index.html

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Your Taint posted:

So, uh, the WH fully admits they damaged the Mideast peace process in order to fulfil a dumb campaign promise.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/jerusalem-peace-process-white-house/index.html

"see we uphold our promises(except for the ones we have done the exact opposite on or completely dropped)!"

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Maybe they can all unite behind hating Donald Trump and put their differences aside.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Your Taint posted:

Waiting for the bird poo poo/doubling down from Donnie.

e: His batteries can't be running low, he's never exercised.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
For y'all who missed it. I think POTUS' batteries are running low

https://twitter.com/bobbyfinger/status/938474358619729927

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Your Taint posted:

told yah. most of them outside the real evangelicals and kushner/trumps know its really really bad call that can't be fuzzied up to look better. its was all so trump could feel better and gain the approval of moron zealots and kushner to make money.

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Your Taint posted:

"His decision wasn't meant to help (the peace team). It was meant to do what he chose to do, but it was also meant to respect his other goal which is to reach a historic peace agreement," one senior White House official said.

How... how do you say that with a straight face?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
edit: beaten constantly. this thread moves too fast.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

PhazonLink posted:

How do UN emergency meetings work?

Is it like the scene in Deus Ex HD with a cool hologram table?

edit: Also who represents the US? It's not Tillerson, but some other shitheel that was appointed?

We'd be represented by our current UN Ambassador, Nikki Haley. She used to be the governor of my state, South Carolina, so this is gonna be a poo poo show at best.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

C2C - 2.0 posted:

For y'all who missed it. I think POTUS' batteries are running low

https://twitter.com/bobbyfinger/status/938474358619729927

Is it possible Barron put the Liar Liar curse on him and he can't say "God bless the United States"?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Franken one hurts and it is good he steps down before the Alabama vote. It is sending the message that the Democratic Party won't put up with this stuff, while the Republicans will.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

RZApublican posted:

We'd be represented by our current UN Ambassador, Nikki Haley. She used to be the governor of my state, South Carolina, so this is gonna be a poo poo show at best.

Is it a shitshow because the hologram table uses a lot of bandwidth and needs net neutrality to be good?

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Lightning Knight posted:

Boo, that sucks. I’m in a public place so I can’t watch the video, I just assumed it was a call in.

That poor anchor. :(

The good news is the Journalist totally named the person who sent the email. So there is still the possibility of reprisal.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I think that is dry mouth. He did not want to drink a water bottle in a moment of weakness again. A stroke that would effect fluency like that would more than likely result in loss of his nasolabial fold or a facial droop/extremity weakness. There is no evidence of that at all.

The dude just doesn't want to be ice burned by Marco Rubio again.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

RZApublican posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/938564462625292288

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol he did not have a loving stroke jesus christ

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Liquid Communism posted:

You asked about a specific scenario regarding purchasing a gun across state lines. I answered.

Whether or not 18 USC 922 implicates my hypothetical, it doesn't answer the question regarding what power of the federal government allows it to compel Texas to accept a Florida concealed carry permit regarding the carry of guns that are not themselves items of, or that have traveled in, interstate commerce.

GoutPatrol posted:

Franken one hurts and it is good he steps down before the Alabama vote. It is sending the message that the Democratic Party won't put up with this stuff, while the Republicans will.

But Doug Jones wants to kill your fetus! Personally, if he could!

Jean-Paul Shartre fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Dec 7, 2017

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

he does have reaganbrain, though

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I have no words.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

PhazonLink posted:

Is it a shitshow because the hologram table uses a lot of bandwidth and needs net neutrality to be good?

That's more of a tragedy than a poo poo show.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

To me, it sounds like a denture adhesives failure.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Does he have dentures? That was my first thought.

Blind Rasputin posted:

I think that is dry mouth. He did not want to drink a water bottle in a moment of weakness again. A stroke that would effect fluency like that would more than likely result in loss of his nasolabial fold or a facial droop/extremity weakness. There is no evidence of that at all.

The dude just doesn't want to be ice burned by Marco Rubio again.

But that causes annoying mouth noises like an NPR host who is too closely mic'd, it doesn't make you slur your words. Source: I have drymouth all the time :420:

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

The one dude is incredibly homophobic, but don't touch people that don't want to be touched.

Knifegrab posted:

Jesus christ, gently touching someone on the arm to get their attention is not wrong.

Is it wrong when I tap someone on the shoulder to say "excuse me" when I need to sneak past them?
I'm sort of tickled because he's pretty much the stereotype of the feminazi who screams rape when someone touches her. And what I'm going to be linking to next time I see someone using that stereotype (will never happen, but it's fun to imagine).

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

trickybiscuits posted:

I'm sort of tickled because he's pretty much the stereotype of the feminazi who screams rape when someone touches her. And what I'm going to be linking to next time I see someone using that stereotype (will never happen, but it's fun to imagine).

Just use the Cernovich-Mclovin clip.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

FizFashizzle posted:

Remember that time when a combination of him flubbing a syllable and a broadcast signal hiccup made it seem like he very loudly and happily said “TITTIES” in the middle of a speech apropos of nothing? Ah we were so much younger then :allears:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

This is Galaxy Brain level stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
I thought all the SNL writers had huge Keith Richards style cocaine benders. I'm surprised no skeletons made it out of Franken's closet earlier

edit. also pardon my massive ignorance, but how can the leader of a country declare the capital of another country?

Withnail fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 7, 2017

• Locked thread