Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Cernovich is corn cobbing so hard it's pre-emptive

e:
https://twitter.com/MReco12/status/938763580933115905

190 million dead from Alfred Nobel’s invention, communism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
Dr. Seuss was more woke than the vast majority of people alive today

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Uranium posted:

"Alexa, does not the Turk lust for Vienna in his heart?"

Altlexa: "ACCORDING TO CONSERVAPEDIA - THE TURK LUSTS FOR ROME"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Neon Noodle posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Neon Noodle posted:

my dude did comics about racially integrating the military, but not portraying the Japanese as a 5th Column was too far

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

Yeah but he ultimately repented about that — l’m not saying he was perfect or 100% “unproblematic”

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/mobute/status/938947976625577984

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

can't stop the signal

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I don't know much about this guy but he's with The Daily Stormer. He recently wrote an article about women in the movement, and his opinion is that women are a bunch of bimbos who don't know anything and shouldn't have a place at the table.

He wrote this:

That's Anglin's account on Gab but the words are Striker's.

One leader in the movement who is not buying it is Hunter Wallace from the League of the South ... because women make him sandwiches at rallies.

https://twitter.com/occdissent/status/938267911445082112

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Deified Data posted:

The true heroes of the 40K setting are the ones that want to eat the galaxy and poo poo it out as reconstituted biomass so they can do the same thing to the next lovely galaxy. Death is a release and you get to make lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of friends as your cells intermingle with those of a devoured space elf in the phallic bio-cannon of a lumbering dino-bug.

excellent av/post combo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
that reminds me i came across tankies discussing wh40k the other day for some goddamned reason

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Agean90 posted:

Look at you, gater. A pathetic creature of fat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, woke machine?

holy poo poo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Someone asked pages ago about women in the alt-right. I wish I knew more.

What I think this Stormer - Wallace spat shows though is how they come from different traditions, with Wallace in the more traditional / old-school WN side of things that is more established and multi-generational. I don't know how he came into it, but he mentioned that his wife was born into the movement and grew up in it.

I find those old-schoolers to be more interesting than the more recent ones who got radicalized by memes or whatever. He notes women play support roles like making sandwiches. At rallies though you'll see women acting as lookouts and as photographers; which I'm guessing is how they build their own intelligence on anti-fascists. Seems likely.

I was talking to someone who -- I don't know if he grew up homeless but -- had years ago been adjacent to some really dangerous neo-Nazis because of his situation; they attempted to recruit him. This was not something, had he done it, that he could've backed out of and stayed alive. He believed that women in the movement can be some of the most dangerous of them all. In other words don't be deceived by the #tradwife image of a compliant, submissive housewife because in these scenes we're talking about criminals involved in drugs and violence, and the women are more involved with that and have more influence than you might assume.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

that reminds me i came across tankies discussing wh40k the other day for some goddamned reason

This

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Powaqoatse posted:

btw my crazy theory is that twitter bought vine to shut it down because it was popular among black people

vine is coming back baby

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Someone needs to introduce Donny to the new vine, then.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

whenever i hear gorilla mind

https://twitter.com/bakkooonn/status/812168944773636096

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:23 on Dec 8, 2017

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

Mods please change my account name to AfroFeminist Skynet tia

guys guys i DEFINITELY DO NOT KNOW who david duke is i just really like being white :shepface:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

hey cumshitter maybe put this one on your gorilla mindset thing

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

I don't know much about this guy but he's with The Daily Stormer. He recently wrote an article about women in the movement, and his opinion is that women are a bunch of bimbos who don't know anything and shouldn't have a place at the table.
He wrote this:

what the heck does it mean to be 'patrolled'

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 18:23 on Dec 8, 2017

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Uranium has issued a correction as of 18:55 on Dec 8, 2017

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Weird Mike is a tool.

I AM GRANDO has issued a correction as of 18:40 on Dec 8, 2017

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
Yeah, if you genuinely gonna try this, I'd delete those posts. TM law is complicated, but they'd easily lose you the case in any dispute or objection <- not a lawyer but some TM experience in UK (which may or may not apply to US)

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

Thot Patrol is a thing.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/thot-patrol

cumshitter posted:

then i will create my own short ebook:

Gorilla Mindset: A Treatise on the Cognitive Benefits of Emulating Primate Thought
Will you accept submissions? we could have fun turning this into a smaller version of those goon dragon kin and libertarian books.

InequalityGodzilla has issued a correction as of 18:24 on Dec 8, 2017

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
dont get too excited. my application wont even be handed off to a patent attorney for three months.

i have edited some people's posts over the past few pages, sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

cool i was just going back to delete stuff but you got there first :)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

cumshitter: i messaged a goon who i think works at the PTO to get in touch with you

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

maybe i'm just dumb as hell but that doesn't explain anything to me

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

maybe i'm just dumb as hell but that doesn't explain anything to me

Yeah, I still don't really know what the hell those idiots are talking about.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
it's dipshit code for chauvinistic control of women, basically think of the 'morality police' you get in countries like Iran, but this time its maga chuds

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
white sharia is an understatement imo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I'd never made the connection to morality/religious police but yes the pepe dream is essentially to slut shame feminists into being trad wives

I'd say something about roving gangs shouting incomprehensibly about thots but let's be real this is all happening online

the bitcoin of weed has issued a correction as of 19:04 on Dec 8, 2017

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

trad in the streets, thot in the sheets

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they don't even want real trad wives, they want to do make a purple haired SJW transform into one like in a internet fetish comic

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

He wrote this:

One leader in the movement who is not buying it is Hunter Wallace from the League of the South ... because women make him sandwiches at rallies.

https://twitter.com/occdissent/status/938267911445082112

the gently caress do these virgins think patrolling a thot means?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just assumed patrolled meant policing a womans actions like everyone has been deputized into the saudi morality police

Powaqoatse posted:

cumshitter: i messaged a goon who i think works at the PTO to get in touch with you

lol that rules

if they dont have PM's let me know ill figure out a way to get in contact with them.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

Thot patrol is a new memey way of saying you want to keep women "in their place."

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Neon Noodle posted:

trad in the streets, thot in the sheets

is being a tradwife compatible with butt stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

they don't even want real trad wives, they want to do make a purple haired SJW transform into one like in a internet fetish comic

it's pretty clear that the reason the nazis are so obsessed with antifa is that they're super jealous