Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

sexpig by night posted:

yea for some reason I can't see the actual thread he did and it sounds like a trip

it feels incomplete but mashable did a post about it that has links to some of the thread http://mashable.com/2017/11/17/cheesecake-factory-history-twitter-thread/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Pom Diddy Chippy Chip Gumdrop Booty wipes Marvin, go on Cum Town

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

yea for some reason I can't see the actual thread he did and it sounds like a trip

When a thread gets that sort of traction it can usually become saved as a moment, which is far easier to browse thru.

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

He forgot to mention that some of the executives there are in a particularly odd cult:

http://www.thefader.com/2017/07/12/sufism-reoriented-cheesecake-factory-california-sanctuary

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I just want to share my favourite account on Twitter.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Dec 8, 2017

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/938906459038941184

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
yeah that's real

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

I just want to share my favourite account on Twitter.

If you pretend that this is Candice Aiston's account it still makes sense.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Imagine the dullard who searches Twitter for #humor

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

I just search #gamers on twitter all day I gotta know about that feel when call of duty

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Donna Brazile has always be a fun crazy person but now her being contrasted against, as the dry boys say, 'legions of ice chewing sociopaths' that currently make up the DNC she's a goddamn breath of fresh air.

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Cheese cake factory is really great. Tons of variety on the menu. Solid value. Plus they named the restaurant after cheesecake so I always get a slice with my meal.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Pharmaskittle posted:

Imagine the dullard who searches Twitter for #humor

#humor #funny #tweets# #dad #human #skin #madeofmeatandboneandhair #notreptilian #noeggs

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

Donna Brazile is good now?

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

cheesecake factory isnt even a real factory

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Cheesecake isn’t even real cake, it’s cheese pie

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Probable Virgil accounts detected.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Virgil's touching the poop

https://twitter.com/michaelscherer/status/939157323460808706

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

I can't remember the last time I got a 20 as change.

Eat the rich.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I’m a lawyer with a political science degree

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Neon Belly posted:

Donna Brazile is good now?

good in the way me stepping into a pot and slipping over and going headfirst into a cake is good

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

cat doter posted:

good in the way me stepping into a pot and slipping over and going headfirst into a cake is good
gently caress off Tom Cotton

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

cat doter posted:

Yeah, but the cake is better than an anvil.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

Virgil is sticking to his guns

Chapo Trap House Newsletter posted:

Why I Will Not Be Touching The Poop
Virgil Texas

Go to Hell, I'm not touching the poop.

The Alabama Senate race is absolutely tied. Nobody knows how to poll Alabama because there hasn't been a competitive statewide race of national interest in Alabama in decades. Moreover, pollsters have absolutely no idea who will turn up for an off-off-year special election in this state, so their likely voter screens are all over the place. Two recent polls (including one that meets Nate Silver's "gold standard") show Democrat Doug Jones with a lead, three (including one that smells like bullshit) have Republican Roy Moore with a lead. By all means pick whichever one meets your preconception of the race, sheeple.

Jones is outspending Moore 10-1 and is running an actual professional campaign geared at turning out voters for him. Moore is solely reliant on people coming out for him because he's a Republican and a dominionist. Of course Alabama is the best state for him to employ this lack of a strategy, which is why I say the race is tied up. It's obviously a close race because the RNC wouldn't debase themselves by entering if they thought it was going to be a blowout one way or another.

But no, send me the poop emoji and the hand touching emoji, philistines. Send me the inept Doug Jones mailers and the specious poll data saying likely Republican voters don't believe the Moore accusations (no poo poo, that's why they're likely Republican voters; the ones who believe the accusations aren't loving voting). Come Tuesday Mr. Christman is touching that turd, and you can bank on it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Virgil's right that the polls mean nothing because this is the first time in decades a race has been an actual race, but it's also still him saying he has a 50/50 chance of touching poop

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the new episode with mike recine is good

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

padijun posted:

the new episode with mike recine is good

This is the only thing I could think of when Will was going through the mobster names.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Godzilla07 posted:

This is the only thing I could think of when Will was going through the mobster names.

100% same

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/939252527773700096

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"doctor bronner had to invent something because back then in order to write time cube you had to have a product" had me lollin

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

"doctor bronner had to invent something because back then in order to write time cube you had to have a product" had me lollin

there were a lot of great lines but that was a gold star chapo joke for sure.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"you can't summon moloch with a roller backpack". felix was on fire this ep.

and amber was in a good mood and nice to matt. a good ep.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Matt "If I was Rich I Would gently caress My Daughter" with zero irony Christman.

Also nice work getting out your racism on the Italians. Do a "ching chong" voice next week.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Matt "If I was Rich I Would gently caress My Daughter" with zero irony Christman.

Also nice work getting out your racism on the Italians. Do a "ching chong" voice next week.

do you just pirate the show or are you paying them to get this mad

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
They perma’d his other account so I think he wants this one down too

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

italians are white now and you can't be racist against white people everyone knows that

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

super fart shooter posted:

do you just pirate the show or are you paying them to get this mad

I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend.

rumble in the bunghole posted:

They perma’d his other account so I think he wants this one down too

Why did you make up this bizarre lie?

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Dec 9, 2017

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

TetsuoTW posted:

italians are white now and you can't be racist against white people everyone knows that

And the Irish.

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Dec 9, 2017

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

And the Irish.

not in this household you fuckin mick-lover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I'd never watched it before, but I just got into The Sopranos. This couldn't have come at a better time