Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He'll be back, but he is the worst wack packer so no one really cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
James Franco and Tommy Wiseau on today so digging that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lifespan posted:

Remember when they let him in the studio and he was a boring idiot

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Lifespan posted:

Yah but when he falls at Krock, its the best thing ever

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Only a drunk person can find a way to stumble and fall three times before eventually reaching the floor.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Former Human posted:

Only a drunk person can find a way to stumble and fall three times before eventually reaching the floor.

NAHOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEh_ZPzy2A

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Ok, that is loving hilarious. He totally regains his balance against the wall at least twice before going head first in to his beer cooler.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jeff has nice skin for being a complete alcoholic wreck

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

euphronius posted:

Jeff has nice skin for being a complete alcoholic wreck

Its not doody, its a blister!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXnCqlUFnOo&t=2026s

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Dec 5, 2017

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I took the spaghetti, threw it right in the garbage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBUpyIoGZsM

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Reading the front page article in the Times about Weinstein... and fuckin' AJ Benza has a big part in it. Never expected to see that name again.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...v=top-news&_r=0

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Crotch Bat posted:

https://twitter.com/JefftheDrunk1/status/937681113954377728

If you haven't been listening, you should find clips of yesterday's show and I think last Wednesday or Thursday because it basically came out that Jeff does private shows for "women" where he jerks off on Periscope (they played audio of one, it's so vile you might vomit) because he thinks he's an attractive celebrity. The reality is he's being catfished by a bunch of guys. He's furious at Shuli and Howard for exposing this on air.

e: here's a clip from last week. There was like 20 minutes of them making fun of him today. Super NSFW NSFL material though.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2017/11/28/jeff-drunk-cyber-sexing-actual-women-periscope/

Gross lol

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
My favorite Ronnie impression by Fred, is when there was talk that Ronnie was going to bone Lisa G and Fred blurts out: "PLAY YER VIOLIN WHILE I SODOMIZE YOU"!!

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Someone needs to bring back the Robin's Wrong website. Robin did a news story where she claimed NASA flew to Mars and collected Martian soil and brought it back to Earth to grow worms in it, and then she did a story about Charlie Rose attending an event that in reality took place in April but Robin said it took place a couple days ago. The staff in the back office corrected her after probably spending four seconds googling it, which shows Robin doesn't even put that much effort into her job.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Man, Sour Shoes is loving amazing. I can barely tell the difference between his impressions and the real callers. His Gary loving kills me. Also, awesome to have Richard back.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Former Human posted:

Someone needs to bring back the Robin's Wrong website. Robin did a news story where she claimed NASA flew to Mars and collected Martian soil and brought it back to Earth to grow worms in it, and then she did a story about Charlie Rose attending an event that in reality took place in April but Robin said it took place a couple days ago. The staff in the back office corrected her after probably spending four seconds googling it, which shows Robin doesn't even put that much effort into her job.

What do you expect, by now I'm sure an intern prints out a bunch of random news stories and hands them to her thirty seconds before they're read

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

Man, Sour Shoes is loving amazing. I can barely tell the difference between his impressions and the real callers. His Gary loving kills me. Also, awesome to have Richard back.

Hello hello. I was just telling the guys in the back how good the Gary impression is. I said it's a noine out of noine. OOOH!

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Moniker posted:

Hello hello. I was just telling the guys in the back how good the Gary impression is. I said it's a noine out of noine. OOOH!

Right...

(His delivery of that is perfection.)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Moniker posted:

Not only does he do the voice near-perfectly, but he gets the flow and the manner of speech down. For any little moment where he might not sound quite like Gary (or Artie, for that matter), his cadence makes up for it.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Gary is the only one where he has depth of material, too... Well, that and MadDog. But all of his other impressions need to be short, because he doesn't have as many callbacks in his back pocket.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

So good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lbEjTQkFPU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

I guess Sour is some kind of loose cannon or something because Howard and Robin say they "can't reel him in" enough to put him on the staff. Dude must be a loving nut then. Anyone know the deal with him?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

BiggerBoat posted:

I guess Sour is some kind of loose cannon or something because Howard and Robin say they "can't reel him in" enough to put him on the staff. Dude must be a loving nut then. Anyone know the deal with him?

He suffered brain damage from being hit with a baseball. He received magic powers as a result.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Gary is the only one where he has depth of material, too... Well, that and MadDog. But all of his other impressions need to be short, because he doesn't have as many callbacks in his back pocket.

Here's the best one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l-G5hjNqlY

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

BiggerBoat posted:

It's also partly because he's unreliable. They tried to give him one-off shows during the early days of Sirius and he used to cancel on them last minute because he was too anxious.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
He's the purest form of genius and with that comes the eccentricity and unreliability. He's a wild stallion, he's not meant to be reined in anyway.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
He's great radio, but doesn't he play with his own poo poo?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Put this on in the background and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWNaouM1TZU

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Sour's cool, but he's really on good at entertaining himself. I think he must have recently gotten access to some new equipment, cause his more recent calls have had voice modulation behind them, and he's been incorporating it with his impressions. I love it when he has conversations with himself as Booey and Jon Hein, thaaat's my faaavorite...

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Artie has bad allergies

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Jesus Christ. I had to google that to make sure it wasn’t a photoshop.

We might be entering the final stretch with Artie.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Looks like Artie said the wrong thing to Floyd Mayweather.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
You'd think that eventually you'd mix up your heroin game. Smoke it, slam it. Anything to give your poor nasal passages a break. Jesus loving christ dude.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

That's a terrible picture of Artie. Why would he take that?

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

Sour's cool, but he's really on good at entertaining himself. I think he must have recently gotten access to some new equipment, cause his more recent calls have had voice modulation behind them, and he's been If If If he it with his impressions. I love it when he has conversations with himself as Booey and Jon Hein, thaaat's my faaavorite...

Oh my god I have to hear this.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

You know it’s bad when a picture of your face is borderline NSFW.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
What is the brown stuff under his nose? Is that how snortable heroin looks?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

sedative posted:

Artie has bad allergies

https://radaronline.com/videos/artie-lange-dying-mom-reveals-comedian-fighting-addition-cocaine-heroin/

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

You know, let's imagine a world where he legitimately gets clean. I mean full on sober.

He still wouldn't 'stoop' to any sort of plastic surgery to fix his face.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

That should be the new Stupid Newbie avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You know, let's imagine a world where he legitimately gets clean. I mean full on sober.

He still wouldn't 'stoop' to any sort of plastic surgery to fix his face.

He can't get plastic surgery or see a therapist.

Someone might think he's... *gasp* a homosexual.