Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Russian Die Antwoord is pretty legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

they got some good stuff but I would love a longer remix of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4IgNPmaKkw

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

But do they care?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Little Big is proof that not all Russians are bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBnAZnfNB6U

Their videos are so damned good too.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

the video for Dead Unicorn hosed with me tho. that one is nightmare fuel

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Flipping around tv, cnn has a special report. I thought it was something important.

Just the gas bag pandering to the base at a rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Flipping around tv, cnn has a special report. I thought it was something important.

Just the gas bag pandering to the base at a rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/939375590519447552

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Why the gently caress is he up this late

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Waroduce posted:

Brain problems probably.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Waroduce posted:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Someone rewind fox over the last 10 mins

E:

For real if the president was snorting that white do you think he could get away with it? No loving way right? Like everything has got to be bugged and wired up like a motherfucker. How hard is it to do drugs as an employeE OR elected offical of the WH in the white house.....let's discuss

I bet weed is impossible to smoke.edibles don't count.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Waroduce posted:

He Tivos F&F so, who knows

Edit: Just recalled he is traveling so, who the gently caress knows.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

RFC2324 posted:

Little Big owns bones and I love the video for Russian Hooligans. They paid people to legit fight each other.

Also the song is rad enough that it's on my running Playlist

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Waroduce posted:

There is confirmed to be a small bunker under a whole bowling alley in the west wing.

If whatever gigantic ventilation system was in place to handle ventilating said bunker and photographed bowling alley was routed to a sitting room, it would have no problem exhausting pot smoke. Plus those are all CBRN rated systems, so doubly so thanks to micron filtering technology.

Smoke away

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I don't think he's doing coke but I have no problem believing he's snorting crushed up Ritalin.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Waroduce posted:

E:

For real if the president was snorting that white do you think he could get away with it? No loving way right? Like everything has got to be bugged and wired up like a motherfucker. How hard is it to do drugs as an employeE OR elected offical of the WH in the white house.....let's discuss

Yeah I'm sure it would be impossible for the president of the united states to ask for some privacy while he "speaks" to one of his shithead staffers who has a residential pass.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I would just assume that I am being recorded audibly and visually at all time but I actually am not aware of to what extent the president can expect privacy

Like I would assume there's a career secret service guy some where who listens to the president gently caress his wife as his job

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

not caring here posted:

I don't think he's doing coke but I have no problem believing he's snorting crushed up Ritalin.

Old plain standard Adderall is my guess. He runs too hot/cold for it to be XR/Dexedrine/Vyvanse. Thing is it straight up scorches your nose so the sniffing is possibly irritation rather than sheer mucus/numbness as would be expected with cocaine

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

M_Gargantua posted:

There is confirmed to be a small bunker under a whole bowling alley in the west wing.

If whatever gigantic ventilation system was in place to handle ventilating said bunker and photographed bowling alley was routed to a sitting room, it would have no problem exhausting pot smoke. Plus those are all CBRN rated systems, so doubly so thanks to micron filtering technology.

Smoke away

All you need is a walk-in freezer.

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
Kgb please catfish me. I’m very lonely. Manipulate me. Call me. Ask me to send lewd pics. Please just pm me. I’m lonely.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

All of my nursing clinical instructors think that Trump has classic signs of senile dementia and Narcissistic Personality Disorder but I heard a new one today where she talked about how he's beginning to have a lot of involuntary movements with his mouth/tongue & licking his lips and she thinks that's a sign they're giving him Haldol to keep his temper under control due to the dementia.

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

Sergg posted:

All of my nursing clinical instructors think that Trump has classic signs of senile dementia and Narcissistic Personality Disorder but I heard a new one today where she talked about how he's beginning to have a lot of involuntary movements with his mouth/tongue & licking his lips and she thinks that's a sign they're giving him Haldol to keep his temper under control due to the dementia.

Can you od on haldol? What’s the ld 50? I want to die

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Lurks Morington posted:

Can you od on haldol? What’s the ld 50? I want to die

Maybe you should take a break

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Maybe you should take a break

Maybe you should suck my dick

E: maybe you should meet me somewhere. I will cleanse your ethnicity. I will corpse gently caress your children I will rape your skull

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Lurks Morington posted:

Maybe you should suck my dick

E: maybe you should meet me somewhere. I will cleanse your ethnicity. I will corpse gently caress your children I will rape your skull

Actually on second thought you seem like a normal person who has their poo poo under control. Carry on.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
We all love each other and no one should die

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Actually on second thought you seem like a normal person who has their poo poo under control. Carry on.

I will rendition you to a black site where I will play job for a cowboy while I get you to forget your name and wish you had never touched a computer

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Lurks Morington posted:

I will rendition you to a black site where I will play job for a cowboy while I get you to forget your name and wish you had never touched a computer

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I miss Swamp Donkey.

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

Kawasaki Nun posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

No matter how many times I palm slam, they keep coming back

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Lurks Morington posted:

No matter how many times I palm slam, they keep coming back

This was fun for a while but now it’s just clogging up the thread

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

Prop Wash posted:

This was fun for a while but now it’s just clogging up the thread

Fine, I say as I refresh the thread, hoping to provoke a reaction

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
The introduction of the puppet master defence is a good time to remind everyone that the forum has an ignore function.

Sadly, it doesn't look like there's any way to invoke it from the app.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

FrozenVent posted:

The introduction of the puppet master defence is a good time to remind everyone that the forum has an ignore function.

Sadly, it doesn't look like there's any way to invoke it from the app.

Yeah there is. Same button you use to quote. Three vertical dots on the top right of their post.

GB3Pwood
Sep 13, 2004
Insult Swordfighter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdlLenXlyk

on loop

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
This was posted over in Airpower, and it's a really dumb article that is a case study in logical leaps, stupid citations, unsupported claims, non sequitur, irrelevant fluff, with a drunk uncle closing rant from a couple retired JAGs.

Their premise is that the reason our COIN fight isn't going well is we've a bunch of squeamish leaders afraid to kill enough people to win.

https://www.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/2017-12/cant-kill-enough-win-think-again

mlmp08 posted:

Finally read this. It is an absolute mess of an article.

Without too massive a deep dive, some weird poo poo it brings up:

1. Unsupported claims that tons of soldiers and officers are going to prison over killing the "wrong person." Nope, the people going to prison were doing poo poo like rapes, kill teams, or snapping and killing a bunch of civilians on purpose. Here's about the most ambiguous case (it's not), wherein an LT ordered a soldier to shoot two men for having motorcycles, in violation of ROE - https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.f4ddbb271a7f
2. Claims kill counts get victories: Vietnam disagrees. WW2 got a lot of people killed, but in hindsight the strategic city bombing campaigns were not as effective as we expected and were very costly to allied forces.
3. Somehow says kill counts get victories, but brings up the cold war? Did I miss the big, hot war between the US and USSR?
4. Uses Desert Storm to support carpet bombing and indiscriminate killing - Thankfully, that was largely a conventional force fight in areas where it was rather easy to target major military formations in the relative open, not a COIN fight in towns and cities
5. Cites literally zero successful historic COIN (presumably because outside of genocide there aren't a lot of good examples where the answer is :killing:)
6. Lumps ISIL in with the 9/11 attack and likens it to Imperial Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor :wtc:
7. Just a bunch of really unsupported claims or claims that are demonstrably false.
8. Random drunk uncle rant about climate change and sexual harassment at the end, as if it really drive home that a couple retired angry cranks wrote this.
9. Hilariously, complains a ton about ignorant or poorly trained lawyers being the problem and how they're wrongheaded (both authors were judge advocates, so methinks they might have an axe to grind)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
https://twitter.com/lpdonovan/status/939335414288211968

If you were wondering why Roy Moore is going to win Alabama. It's because the women are liars, a george soros assasination plot. That dating kids was cool in the 70s. And that Alabama doesn't have a race problem, the blacks are just lazy and stupid.

• Locked thread