Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://i.imgur.com/foxC83q.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is why lightrails are stupid. And hilarious.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Phanatic posted:

“possibly”

To be honest, I literally have zero memories of how that eventually ended up being resolved, thus the wishy-washy wording of my comment.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Solice Kirsk posted:

We have them here. They weigh in excess of 30 tons. And it's almost always taxis.

Taxis drivers don't make sense. You'd think if you were driving around all day you might actually get good at it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They do get good at it. They also become complacent.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrQtNL3G1ks

Is it just me or does the bulldog at 5:25 look like an especially inbred example?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Reminds me of my grandma's analysis of cats that get themselves "stuck" in trees and meow until they're rescued:

"You ever seen a cat skeleton sitting in a tree?"

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I will never get tired of idiot drivers self-owning onto the fronts of trams. Specially if they later write a letter to the editor about how trams are bad and dangerous because they can't be hosed to shoulder check.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Light rail is cool & good and the same thing would happen if the idiots moved into the lane and got hit by a lorry.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
The idea of a pedo who thinks he's respectful to women involves such a high degree of cognitive dissonance that I'm surprised the warring psychic energies haven't summoned Cthulhu.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rough Lobster posted:

The idea of a pedo who thinks he's respectful to women involves such a high degree of cognitive dissonance that I'm surprised the warring psychic energies haven't summoned Cthulhu.

What does the one have to do with the other?

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Rough Lobster posted:

Remember that there are feminist pieces of poo poo who think that supporting women gives them a license to demand things from them. Sexual things.

Yes, it misses the point, but fuckwits will always rationalize their behaviour if they're afraid of confronting and changing it.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Azhais posted:

he pretty much spells it out? what didnt you get?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Azhais posted:

He was abusing a little girl???

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Paperboy remaster looking good

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Azhais posted:

Unless you’re near a wall that you can’t afford to have fixed, I recommend you read the article. This putrid scum sucking kid rapist is going on and on about how important it is that this little girl who he raped knows that she is a powerful and independent young woman. He wants her to be the master of her own body, and so he only had sex with her when she told him he could, and any rapes that may have occured after she asked him to stop were just a harmless misunderstanding.

This is literally how he is trying to defend himself. Well, maybe his cellmate will be more receptive to his logic.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ariong posted:

This putrid scum sucking kid rapist is going on and on about how important it is that this little girl who he raped knows that she is a powerful and independent young woman.

Ah :gonk:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Memento posted:

Is it just me or does the bulldog at 5:25 look like an especially inbred example?

not an expert but yea its a piece of poo poo

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

He was a goon in the respect that he showed up in the star citizen thread to tell them that star citizen was good for a while. Then one day he just stopped posting. Come to find out that was when he was first arrested.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Misterbibs related: Today I was on the way to work with my mom and she mentioned to me that an old family friend had died. I asked what happened and she told me he choked on a foot long chili cheese hotdog and no one knew the heimlich and his heart gave out from the stress and panic. My first thought was, "Misterbibs".

I then ate a footlong chili cheese dog in his honor and had a laugh because you can't let death get you down too much. Stay safe bibs.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

hanales posted:

He was a goon in the respect that he showed up in the star citizen thread to tell them that star citizen was good for a while. Then one day he just stopped posting. Come to find out that was when he was first arrested.

Any idea what his handle here was?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

In my headcanon, this is how he delivers the paper to every single house on his route.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Untrustable posted:

Misterbibs related: Today I was on the way to work with my mom and she mentioned to me that an old family friend had died. I asked what happened and she told me he choked on a foot long chili cheese hotdog and no one knew the heimlich and his heart gave out from the stress and panic. My first thought was, "Misterbibs".

I then ate a footlong chili cheese dog in his honor and had a laugh because you can't let death get you down too much. Stay safe bibs.

my condolences & also lol

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Untrustable posted:

Powaqoatse posted:

my condolences & also lol

Loldolences

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Some one photoshop the break dancing guy from the game into this. I don't know how to do gifs....

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Conlolences

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

drat, I missed seeing it! :argh:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg55GDwtEBU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Regalingualius posted:

I'm pretty sure it was some variation on FuzzyModem. (Fuzzy_Modem?)

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

I'm at a loss about who this is. Is this Justin Bueiber?

Sporkie
Jun 1, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

They do get good at it. They also become complacent.

No, some of them are seriously just that bad at driving. I work with Taxis all day, and seriously, some of these guys if I see their car anywhere around me I'll change lanes just to get further away so I won't get hit by them again.

Not even kidding, I have one driver out here right now that is black-listed by every other company in my city, owes a ton back in unpaid fines for accidents, and is still driving because he's related to one of the bosses.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Railing Kill posted:

I'm at a loss about who this is. Is this Justin Bueiber?

It's actually Justin Bieber.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

chitoryu12 posted:

It's actually Misterbiebs

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Regalingualius posted:

Fuzzy Modem.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

hanales posted:

I'm pretty sure it was some variation on FuzzyModem. (Fuzzy_Modem?)

Polaron posted:

Fuzzy Modem.

Gotcha, thank you both.

Any links to the relevant thread(s) finding out they had an actual goddamn pedo?

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

chitoryu12 posted:

The legs make up a Loss edit.

Truly the Fibonacci Sequence of our time.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
The whole Fuzzy Modem thing is weird to me because I knew him over a decade ago on a different board (he used the same handle). All I really remember about him is him being mystified as to why his seemingly-great marriage suddenly fell apart and now I can't help but wonder.

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

Proteus Jones posted:

Yes?

Gun dealers typically have to submit a check through whatever State Agency is responsible through statute. The State Agency typically uses a 3rd party firm to do the actual background checks and they typically do the criminal checks as a subcontractor as well as a general search of social media and google for specific red-flag phrases and tags.

That's how it's *supposed* to work. Whether it does or not, couldn't tell you.

Is this a joke or do you honestly believe this to be true? I can't tell with goons any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Are trousers made of electrical tape the new fashion?