Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Oh God, no. This is the one episode where I drank way too much. Don't try this at home and proceed with caution.

Episode #4 - PPV: Anime Showdown - Look! People Fighting! Where's the Alcohol? (Zanzibar Ham) - (Twitch VOD)
YT version is still uploading. If you don't wanna wait you can watch the twitch version at somewhat lower quality.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Time for the next show Click here for the exact time

Next up will be our first "PPV". Of course, no one actually pays anything for it. It's just a bigger show and as a rule every title (except The Buscus) Is defended there.
Just for fun you can try and predict match outcomes here

Match #1 Co-Comm Championship Match
D the Destroyer and The Masked Man vs. Face and Kylo Ren (c)

Match #2 LP Superstar Title Match
A tree vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (c)

Match #3 - Blatant Filler!
Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer

Match #4 - Kawaii Title Match (Hell-Ena In A Cell-Ena)
Nadira vs. Hell-Ena (c)

Match #5 - Bunny Championship :3 - Yer goin' down Dash!
Dash Rendar vs. The Majestic Goat-Man (c)

Match #6 - LPFWA Championship Match
Toad vs. nuffkinsVEVO (c)

Match #7 - Falls Count Anywhere double Title Match for Black's Title vs. Ultimate Gokuweight Title
Konami Kouda (c) vs. Jumpy Chan (c)

Match #0 LPFWA vs. The Universe
LPFWA vs. The Universe
This one will be voted on again.

Now let me actually talk a bit about who our very own might face.

1v1 Regular vs. Brock Lesnar is a legitimate shoot fighter and known for throwing people around a lot. As of late he became more known for doing, like, six suplexes and one F5 and then gently caress-off into the sunset. But hey, it's Brock Lesnar.

1v1 Regular vs. Bailey is one of the so-called Four Horsewomen and partially responsible for the Women's Revolution in WWE. Her gimmick is she likes to smile, be wholesome and hug people.

3v3 Tornado Tag vs. Bullet Club All-Stars: The Bullet Club is one of the better known Factions in Wrestling right now. Its Founder and first leader was Prince Devitt, who became known as Finn Balor in WWE later on. He was succeeded in Leadership by AJ Styles who in turn abdicated to Kenny Omega when he left for WWE. Having these three in one team at one time is not likely to happen.

4v4 Elimination Tornado Tag vs. NJPW Great Four: In New Japan Pro Wrestling there are four major factions. First up the unaffiliated faces, for which Hiroshi Tanahashi functions as a representative. To oversimplify it, Tanahashi is NJPW's John Cena only he's universally beloved. Then there's Chaos, led by Kazuchika Okada who has multiple six star matches under his belt. Two of which he had with Kenny Omega, leader of the Bullet Club, another one of NJPW's factions. The Bullet Club, for the very most part, is composed of Gaijin i.e. foreigners to Japan. Finally, there's Los Ingobernables de Japon led by Tetsuya Naito. NJPW is very particular in its booking and the factions don't typically team up with one another.

Before the show...

Zanzibar Ham posted:

*on the phone*

*beep*

*beep*

"Oh, hello? Did I reach IGgy's office? Oh, yes, yes, it's Dr. Ham talking. Can I talk to him? Oh, uh, it's about vacation days, I was going through our contract and- oh, alright, I'll hold."

*time passes*

*more time passes, until-*

"Yes, I'm still here! So can I- what? I get time off when he feels like it? That's uh... And there's another appointment already?? Who... Didn't I treat him recently? Though that day is kinda hazy... Alright, yes, yes, that was all. Thank you for your time."

*closes phone with a sigh*

Pyroi posted:

I'M AWAKE!

...okay, how long was I out? ...HOW LONG!?

And I have another match in the PPV? And it's a tag team match? Alright, who am I teamed up with?

...well, he seems like a nice man. Let us bring death to our enemies!

Defiance Industries posted:

Just because I'm a major Hollywood celebrity and the LP Superstar Champion doesn't mean I'm too good to fight opponents like A Tree. You'd certainly think 'oh wow, that's Chris Pine, there's no way he has time to wrestle A Tree!' but actually, I love wrestling so much I'll even wrestle him. Just like you loved me in Wonder Woman, you're gonna love my second successful title defense. And this cat? He's not gonna get stuck in that tree... he's gonna chop it down.

Meow.

Kadorhal posted:

So, an all-mask brawl. I like it, it's appropriate. Although I gotta say, I especially like the taller guy's mask... seems familiar, somehow.
Now, what would be a good strategy...

I've got it! Ren can quote lines from RWBY out of context! He gets to feel like a teenager's idea of a badass, they'll be distracted from laughing too hard so I can sneak up and smash 'em. It'll be perfect!

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

This is going to be my moment; the moment I show the world that I truly am da best.

YOU HEAR THAT MARIO!? I. WILL. BE. DA. BEST!

VolticSurge posted:

I've got a few I can use. They include:

1."It's not about why. It's about knowing." a line I still don't understand honestly.

2."I want to be a normal girl *awkward pause* with normal knees"

3.*shudder* This is a quote from Taiyang, AKA THE WORST FATHER (FICTIONAL OR OTHERWISE)TO EVER EXIST: "Your Semblance is just you throwing a tantrum. Stop using it."

4."Time to claim the power that was never yours."

5. "Let's start this off...with a Yang. *Revolver Ocelot finger-guns accompanied by a wink that can't be seen because mask*"

Those are the ones I have at the top of my head.

The Results...

IGgy IGsen posted:

Scene: Jeff Lyfe, some guy I picked up from the side of the road hosts the show and goes through the matches. Then interviews D and Masked Man.

Match #1 Co-Comm Championship Match
D the Destroyer and The Masked Man vs. Face and Kylo Ren (c)
oRa 66 take the win

Scene: Freddie Hope and Flamander enter the ring through the crowd and announce that they are gonna be the very best tag team, like no one ever was.

Match #2 LP Superstar Title Match
A tree vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (c)
When a cat-man and a tree meet and the tree falls on the cat, the tree wins

Match #3 - Blatant Filler!
Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer
Ham submits to Hug Lyfe

Match #4 - Kawaii Title Match (Hell-Ena In A Cell-Ena)
Nadira vs. Hell-Ena (c)
Hell-Ena retains the Kawaii title

Scene: Jeff asks IGgy about him booking Dash for a title match and about Fred Hope and Flamander. IGgy hopes Goat-Man kills Dash and confirms that Hope and Flam have signed with LPFWA. As if there was ever any doubt.

Match #5 - Bunny Championship :3 - Yer goin' down Dash!
Dash Rendar vs. The Majestic Goat-Man (c)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffff (Dash won, fucker bled, though)

Match #6 - LPFWA Championship Match
Toad vs. nuffkinsVEVO (c)
Nuffkins proves why he's LPFWA champion and defeats Toad

Match #7 - Falls Count Anywhere double Title Match for Black's Title vs. Ultimate Gokuweight Title
Konami Kouda (c) vs. Jumpy Chan (c)
Last time jumpy-chan made a big entrance and a debut she lost immediately. This time she won!

Match #0 LPFWA vs. The Universe
Team LPFWA (IGgy, Fruity, Palpy, Masked Man) vs. Team NJPW (Tanahashi, Okada, Omega, Naito
Palpy gets eliminated first... but then nothing happens for a while until all the NJPW guys submit to Hug Lyfe

Match #666 Iggy vs. Jumpy for the LPFWA Shoot Fight Title
Jujmpy as Sting vs. Iggy as Cactus Jack
.sting wins, gently caress. I tried.

After the show...

VolticSurge posted:

Go,Team... er, KF? FK? Really need more people so we can make a proper acronym that doubles as our team name. Anyhoo, it's our first successful title defense! You know what that means! Time for me... to burst into song! How do I get this karaoke thing to work... *tinkering noises*...there we go. Now, *clears throat* let's do this! *begins to sing I May Fall but horribly off key and at earsplitting volume due to his mask malfunctioning*

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Nov 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

IGgy IGsen posted:

match results

You messed up a couple spoiler tags here. Just FYI.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
"It's always nice to feel appreciated, and nothing shows appreciation more than a (consensual) hug. Thank you Fruitsniffer, people like you are what makes this job worth doing."

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

WWE copyright striked it lol

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.
Good show today, other than the actual "show" of the highlight reel. How is it that thing always manages to pick nothing but the actual victor getting their rear end handed to them? Well, whatever, I guess we've got another team to defend the title against next time. Even more men in masks... well, and sunglasses. Worthy opponents, I'm going to assume.

I'm sorry, Face, I can't hear a damned thing you're saying over that racket.

Oh, Ren's music? Eh, you get used to it eventually. I personally act like it's Guilty Gear fan-music by someone who only vaguely understands music theory, helps me stomach it better.

Are you even saying anything? I can't tell through that mask! God drat, Face, soon as we find an excuse to change your gimmick significantly I'm giving you something with an actual mouth to it.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match card for this Saturday

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus Aura vs. Woolsey Smythe

#2 Three-Way
Link vs. Palpatine vs. El Catire Arrecho

#3 Bunny Championship Match
anilEhilated vs. Dash Rendar (c)

#4 Singles Match
Tolvie vs. Garbo Barba

#5 Tag Team Match
Fred Hope & Flamander vs. Masked Man and D the Destroyer

#6 Kawaii Title Match
Valerie Easton vs. Hell-Ena (c)

#0 LPFWA vs. The Universe
Vote! vs. Vote again!

Info on the people you can vote as our opponents:

Brock Lesnar is a big dude who throws people around.

Bayley likes to hug people.

Hiromu Takahashi is a wholesome man and Daryl is his plush cat.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

I've been given the perfect opportunity to enact my (first) master plan. This will require a bit of concentration, please forgive a lack of... action.

Valerie draws a circle of runes on the bench next to her locker, in some sort of black powder. In the center she places the thermal sleeve DCB gave her with her recuperation coffee. Valerie lights a candle, and the room goes dark.

Hello. It's me again... I was just wondering if you'd let me borrow the spirit of one DivineCoffeeBinge--yes, I know it's silly, but hear me out. I need her limitless energy in order to win a belt--a title, rather. Who would fight just for a cool-looking belt? I would be the champion of the women's division of the moon's premiere wrestling league! But I'm going to need your help, and hers. She fought... admirably? With her at my side there was no way we would lose, but my opponent... she's a demon. An abomination. I need to be stronger, and for that, I ask for your assistance. If you would grant me that power, please give me a sign.

Valerie waits for several seconds. Then one of the crew members bumps the bench, knocking over the candle and causing the sleeve to catch fire. As the cameraman backs away in a panic, the sprinklers go off. Valerie waits, the blue in her hair bleeding down onto her back.

...Ahahaha. Ahahahahaha! There you are...

Valerie turns to the terrified cameraman, makeup dripping down her cheeks.

Hell-ena! This match will be your undoing!

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.

IGgy IGsen posted:

I still can't tell if that tattoo is supposed to be a sword or a zipper.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Rather Watch Them posted:

I've been given the perfect opportunity to enact my (first) master plan. This will require a bit of concentration, please forgive a lack of... action.

Valerie draws a circle of runes on the bench next to her locker, in some sort of black powder. In the center she places the thermal sleeve DCB gave her with her recuperation coffee. Valerie lights a candle, and the room goes dark.

Hello. It's me again... I was just wondering if you'd let me borrow the spirit of one DivineCoffeeBinge--yes, I know it's silly, but hear me out. I need her limitless energy in order to win a belt--a title, rather. Who would fight just for a cool-looking belt? I would be the champion of the women's division of the moon's premiere wrestling league! But I'm going to need your help, and hers. She fought... admirably? With her at my side there was no way we would lose, but my opponent... she's a demon. An abomination. I need to be stronger, and for that, I ask for your assistance. If you would grant me that power, please give me a sign.

Valerie waits for several seconds. Then one of the crew members bumps the bench, knocking over the candle and causing the sleeve to catch fire. As the cameraman backs away in a panic, the sprinklers go off. Valerie waits, the blue in her hair bleeding down onto her back.

*yawning* Funny, I feel more tired than usual.

Welp! That's why God/Goddess/The Bunny Overlords gave us coffee! *brews a fresh pot*

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Kadorhal posted:

I still can't tell if that tattoo is supposed to be a sword or a zipper.

It's a chest-penis

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
htiw gnissem si ehs tahw sdnatsrednu ehs kniht t’nod I .em rof dennalp sah ehs gnihtyna ekat ylisae dluohs I dna hself reh yojne llits ll’I .rettam t’nseod ti tub ,eltit ym ta tohs a tog ebannaw hctiw eht woh wonk t’nod yllaer I - (I really don’t know how the witch wannabe got a shot at my title, but it doesn’t matter. I’ll still enjoy her flesh and I should easily take anything she has planned for me. I don’t think she understands what she is messing with.)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Polls closed.

For some reason you decided John Cena should represent LPFWA against Brock Lesnar.

Jumpy-Chan is not here to even the odds, she knows John Cena is better when he goes against the odds. She's just there to watch the match.

There's a non-zero chance that I will move this week's show to next week due to having a cold that actually doesn't make me feel too bad but my voice is screwed up somehow. Hope it'll be fine, though.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Oh no not Brockle Snar

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I just remembered that I never properly announced some new talent, oops!

Freddie Hope

Star Pilot Flamander

Garbo Barba

Link!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
It's a drat travesty that Freddie can't have his Bandit Keith bandanna anymore.

2K!!!!!! :doom:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

All right, friends. We're going live in 15 minutes! https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

nine-gear crow posted:

It's a drat travesty that Freddie can't have his Bandit Keith bandanna anymore.

2K!!!!!! :doom:

He could have it, it's just he'd have to sacrifice his sunglasses for that. Why? Don't ask me, I didn't program this game on top of decades of other games with incremental engine updates that slightly fix existing issues but introduce new ones.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Scene: Rara forgives Lotus for The Incident and Lotus finds his heroic courage once more, can he defeat Woolsey Smythe? Find out ind Match number one of LPFWA 2k18 Episode 5! RISE UP! FIGHTERS FUSION REBORN!

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus tries real hard but in the end is beaten by Woolsey

#2 Three-Way
Palpy wins by pinning Catire Arrecho

Scene: Reminder that IGgy hates Dash

anil blows up Dash

#4 Singles Match
Tolvie vs. Garbo Barba
Tolvie kicks Garbo around for a bit.

#5 Tag Team Match
Fred Hope and Flamander take the win. Surpisingly, given their legendary status, it was more close-fought than expected

#6 Kawaii Title Match
What witchcraft is this? Val wins???

Scene: Fruity apparently defeated three legendary wrestlers in one of IGgy's dreams and is rewarded with a title shot or something, I dunno. Then he goes to watch anime with Jumpy

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar
RRrrraapado! Brock's time is up! Cena's time is now!

#666 Foit Me M8 Title Match
IGgy as Big Boss Man 91 vs. Jumpy as Sting
IGgy takes the win by being a massive piece of poo poo

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 3, 2017

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

...Where did you get that?
Ebay.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

What're your plans with that relic,Lord Sidious? If RWBY is any indication we need, like, 7 to gain ultimate power or something. I dunno, the show's not really clear as to what they actually do... back on topic. How many of them do we need to collect, Lord Sidious? I'm betting it's an odd number-3,5,7 etc. It's NEVER an even number, like 4 or 8. If you wish I can contact Captain Phasma at once and have the First Order's stormtrooper Legions tear the galaxy apart to find the other 2/6/however many more there are. All you need to do is give the word, my Master.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Dec 3, 2017

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
In the parking lot outside of the LPFWA arena, the Outrunner sits surrounded by a mountain of empty pizza boxes and beer cans. Inside, Dash Rendar is enjoying a pizza sandwich--a slice of pizza wedged between two other slices of pizza.

Well, sir, sorry you lost your belt so quickly, but do you really think it's a good idea to drown your sorrows in food?
Sorrows? The hell you on about, Leebo? I'm celebrating!
You're celebr--what?
Don't you see? This is big for me.
I, uh, I don't see. Care to explain?
IGgy's got something planned for me. Something big. I can feel it in my gut.
Are you sure it isn't--
No, it's not indigestion! Not this time.
Sir, let's be frank: IGgy has it out for you. He wants to see you demolished.
Nonsense, Leebo, why would he give me my old job back?
So that he could stage your death to look like a wrestling accident.
He let me triumph in the Buscus match!
He's going to kill you in a staged wrestling accident.
He also let me win that Rabbit belt from the Goatse!
You nearly bled to death.
Bled to death? Leebo, you've got your circuits crossed. That was hot sauce.
H-hot sauce?!
I'll admit, stuffing my clothes full of bottles of hot sauce was not the brightest idea I've had in a while, especially not before a match. (I'm still picking shards of glass out of my underwear).
Hot sauce.
But really, between you and me, that Bunny Belt ain't nothing. I've shown the moon ol'Dash Rendar can win it, but I don't wanna keep it. No, Dash is no midcarder--anilEhilated can keep the belt. He's not main event material. But Dash? Well, I'm aiming even higher.
There's no way you'll ever get the LPFWA Championship belt.
Not yet, Leebo. Not yet. IGgy's planning something, I know it. He's got something big for me. Not now, but soon. In the meantime, I need to earn a little extra cash. Here, I got a bunch of these ads printed off. I need you to go poster them around the moon. I'm a rising star, Leebo. There's gonna be someone who'll be willing to pay to have a little bit o'Dash rub off on'em.
Ugh.

Somewhat later...

There is a tree standing tall in the middle of a field. There is a note nailed to its trunk. It reads:

HEY, WHATS UP GUCCI GANG, it's yer Boy Dash Rendar, here, offering my services as a wrestleman manager! Thats right! ARe you in the LPFWA? Do you feel that your mat game lacks that certain gin is say choir? Do you have money to burn? Call Dash Rendar--Today!! (direct a;l calls to Leebo). Two weeks under Dash's tutelage and walla! You will be a high flyin' death defyin' wrestle champion. Cal 1-6666-555-3274 right now!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

It's official, ladies and gentlemen, we have proof! Demons are less powerful than Caffeine-Powered Witchcraft! That sounds like all the evidence you should need to come buy some coffee!

Today we're even running a special - ten percent off for everyone who isn't Dash Rendar, Who I Still Haven't Forgiven For Stealing All The Food That One Time!

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Ahahahahaha! Wow, that was insane. I thought she was going easy on me, giving me all these windows to counter, but then it hit me: the spirit spell made my reaction speed magnified. I caught a demon, with my own hands! ... What the actual gently caress. I'm the champion? Me. I, uh...

Valerie takes a moment to compose herself, holding the belt like a trophy.

Okay, first, gotta thank DCB for the great ideas these past few weeks. She literally gave me the strength to get here. Uh, my mother for always inspiring me, and her mother before her for never inspiring her. Gotta learn the craft somewhere, right? And... oh, Kix Hellblade, my original character from the Earth universe. He's not real, but he really felt real and allowed me be myself. Y'know, I used to ramble on and on about how he and I were going to be together in a castle of pure white marble. He conquered demons too.

Oh, yeah! Hell-ena, you were great. Really great. You spat a really cool poison in my face, and I gave you three Kisses of Death. And a Hurricane. And two cross combos--where did that even come from?! Anyway, your power is really something, and if you feel alright about joining my coven, I'd love to have you. A demon and a witch, together? Just...

Valerie holds her head, patting away a tear.

I actually can't believe it... It's like all my nightmares are coming true.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode 5 - Look, Palpy Forces a Win Again (yerpalhal) - (Twitch VOD)
As of the time of posting the YT version is still uploading. But you can check the Twitch VOD already if you wanna.

IGgy posted:

Match card for this Saturday

#1 Buscus Brawl

#2 Three-Way

#4 Singles Match
Tolvie vs. Garbo Barba

#5 Tag Team Match

#6 Kawaii Title Match

Vote! vs. Vote again!

Info on the people you can vote as our opponents:

Bayley likes to hug people.

Hiromu Takahashi is a wholesome man and Daryl is his plush cat.

Before the Show...

Vanderlyle posted:

Well, finally got around to watching Anime Showdown, hats off to you for all the effort that arena must have taken :clap: heck, for everything so far actually, it’s all great.

“I have taken my time off to train in the art of wrestling, so I’m ready to show everyone that I am El Catire Ar- I mean, ready for the big(?) leagues at the LPFWA.”

Also, I voted before seeing that photo of Takahashi, and now I realize I’ve made a mistake, I want to watch this precious man wrestle.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

*yawning* Funny, I feel more tired than usual.

Welp! That's why God/Goddess/The Bunny Overlords gave us coffee! *brews a fresh pot*

jimmydalad posted:

htiw gnissem si ehs tahw sdnatsrednu ehs kniht t’nod I .em rof dennalp sah ehs gnihtyna ekat ylisae dluohs I dna hself reh yojne llits ll’I .rettam t’nseod ti tub ,eltit ym ta tohs a tog ebannaw hctiw eht woh wonk t’nod yllaer I - (I really don’t know how the witch wannabe got a shot at my title, but it doesn’t matter. I’ll still enjoy her flesh and I should easily take anything she has planned for me. I don’t think she understands what she is messing with.)

The Results:

IGgy IGsen posted:

Scene: Rara forgives Lotus for The Incident and Lotus finds his heroic courage once more, can he defeat Woolsey Smythe? Find out ind Match number one of LPFWA 2k18 Episode 5! RISE UP! FIGHTERS FUSION REBORN!

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus tries real hard but in the end is beaten by Woolsey

#2 Three-Way
Palpy wins by pinning Catire Arrecho

Scene: Reminder that IGgy hates Dash

anil blows up Dash

#4 Singles Match
Tolvie vs. Garbo Barba
Tolvie kicks Garbo around for a bit.

#5 Tag Team Match
Fred Hope and Flamander take the win. Surpisingly, given their legendary status, it was more close-fought than expected

#6 Kawaii Title Match
What witchcraft is this? Val wins???

Scene: Fruity apparently defeated three legendary wrestlers in one of IGgy's dreams and is rewarded with a title shot or something, I dunno. Then he goes to watch anime with Jumpy

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar
RRrrraapado! Brock's time is up! Cena's time is now!

#666 Foit Me M8 Title Match
IGgy as Big Boss Man 91 vs. Jumpy as Sting
IGgy takes the win by being a massive piece of poo poo

After the show...

nine-gear crow posted:

...Where did you get that?
Ebay.

VolticSurge posted:

What're your plans with that relic,Lord Sidious? If RWBY is any indication we need, like, 7 to gain ultimate power or something. I dunno, the show's not really clear as to what they actually do... back on topic. How many of them do we need to collect, Lord Sidious? I'm betting it's an odd number-3,5,7 etc. It's NEVER an even number, like 4 or 8. If you wish I can contact Captain Phasma at once and have the First Order's stormtrooper Legions tear the galaxy apart to find the other 2/6/however many more there are. All you need to do is give the word, my Master.

Blind Sally posted:

In the parking lot outside of the LPFWA arena, the Outrunner sits surrounded by a mountain of empty pizza boxes and beer cans. Inside, Dash Rendar is enjoying a pizza sandwich--a slice of pizza wedged between two other slices of pizza.

Well, sir, sorry you lost your belt so quickly, but do you really think it's a good idea to drown your sorrows in food?
Sorrows? The hell you on about, Leebo? I'm celebrating!
You're celebr--what?
Don't you see? This is big for me.
I, uh, I don't see. Care to explain?
IGgy's got something planned for me. Something big. I can feel it in my gut.
Are you sure it isn't--
No, it's not indigestion! Not this time.
Sir, let's be frank: IGgy has it out for you. He wants to see you demolished.
Nonsense, Leebo, why would he give me my old job back?
So that he could stage your death to look like a wrestling accident.
He let me triumph in the Buscus match!
He's going to kill you in a staged wrestling accident.
He also let me win that Rabbit belt from the Goatse!
You nearly bled to death.
Bled to death? Leebo, you've got your circuits crossed. That was hot sauce.
H-hot sauce?!
I'll admit, stuffing my clothes full of bottles of hot sauce was not the brightest idea I've had in a while, especially not before a match. (I'm still picking shards of glass out of my underwear).
Hot sauce.
But really, between you and me, that Bunny Belt ain't nothing. I've shown the moon ol'Dash Rendar can win it, but I don't wanna keep it. No, Dash is no midcarder--anilEhilated can keep the belt. He's not main event material. But Dash? Well, I'm aiming even higher.
There's no way you'll ever get the LPFWA Championship belt.
Not yet, Leebo. Not yet. IGgy's planning something, I know it. He's got something big for me. Not now, but soon. In the meantime, I need to earn a little extra cash. Here, I got a bunch of these ads printed off. I need you to go poster them around the moon. I'm a rising star, Leebo. There's gonna be someone who'll be willing to pay to have a little bit o'Dash rub off on'em.
Ugh.

Somewhat later...

There is a tree standing tall in the middle of a field. There is a note nailed to its trunk. It reads:

HEY, WHATS UP GUCCI GANG, it's yer Boy Dash Rendar, here, offering my services as a wrestleman manager! Thats right! ARe you in the LPFWA? Do you feel that your mat game lacks that certain gin is say choir? Do you have money to burn? Call Dash Rendar--Today!! (direct a;l calls to Leebo). Two weeks under Dash's tutelage and walla! You will be a high flyin' death defyin' wrestle champion. Cal 1-6666-555-3274 right now!

It's official, ladies and gentlemen, we have proof! Demons are less powerful than Caffeine-Powered Witchcraft! That sounds like all the evidence you should need to come buy some coffee!

Today we're even running a special - ten percent off for everyone who isn't Dash Rendar, Who I Still Haven't Forgiven For Stealing All The Food That One Time!

Ahahahahaha! Wow, that was insane. I thought she was going easy on me, giving me all these windows to counter, but then it hit me: the spirit spell made my reaction speed magnified. I caught a demon, with my own hands! ... What the actual gently caress. I'm the champion? Me. I, uh...

Valerie takes a moment to compose herself, holding the belt like a trophy.

Okay, first, gotta thank DCB for the great ideas these past few weeks. She literally gave me the strength to get here. Uh, my mother for always inspiring me, and her mother before her for never inspiring her. Gotta learn the craft somewhere, right? And... oh, Kix Hellblade, my original character from the Earth universe. He's not real, but he really felt real and allowed me be myself. Y'know, I used to ramble on and on about how he and I were going to be together in a castle of pure white marble. He conquered demons too.

Oh, yeah! Hell-ena, you were great. Really great. You spat a really cool poison in my face, and I gave you three Kisses of Death. And a Hurricane. And two cross combos--where did that even come from?! Anyway, your power is really something, and if you feel alright about joining my coven, I'd love to have you. A demon and a witch, together? Just...

Valerie holds her head, patting away a tear.

I actually can't believe it... It's like all my nightmares are coming true.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
What a peculiar trophy. It obviously holds a tracking mechanism of some sort - but wait, that would be obvious; clearly they would think I would think of there being a tracking mechanism so they would not put a tracking mechanism in it. Oh! But they clearly are aware of my genius-level intellect given the recent increases in the relentness of security-clad apes pursuing the world's greatest detective-

That's me.

So they clearly realize I would see through a double bluff. So there is a bug in the belt - or there is not, depending on their assumptions of my intellect. A real conundrum, this. Schroedinger's listening device. Hark, passerby!

...What do you mean "we know you're an utter moron"? Bah, no matter. It should be a simple task to re-purpose the belt for more entertaining results. I tell you what, the one who wins it next is in for a real bang. If you know what I mean. Wink. Yes, I just said "wink". Look, these things are audio only. So you can't look. Hear.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match card for this weekend

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus Aura (c) vs. Schir

#2 Singles Match
DCB vs. Garbo Barba

#3 Bunny Championship
Palpatine vs. anilEhilated (c)

#4 Singles Match
Konami Kouda vs. Samus Aran

#5 Singles match, Pokeymanz title on the line (as always)
Tolvie vs. Jumpy-Chan

#6 LP Superstar Title Match
D the Destroyer vs. a tree (c)

Vote for who's gonna fight in this match here!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Hooray, I get a match! This is going to be it! This is the week I begin my singles match winning streak! You know how I know?

It's the holiday season, is how I know! And that means peppermint mocha!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Cgha... Looks like my voice is finally coming back... I gotta get a neck protector or something, people sure looked a bit creeped out by me staring in silence...
Oh the match card is in... looks like I'm up against...
This just says "A Tree". Do trees even grow on the moon?
Oh! I get it! They must have a gardening issue, and know a WARRIOR OF JUSTICE such as myself would be happy to lend a hand! Worry not my friends, I'm here to assist you with any problems you might have!

*Thirty minutes pass*

Well I tried to let the others know I'm happy to help out, but they kept running away and screaming. Why would they ask me to cut down a tree for them, then act scared when I run after them with a running chainsaw? I don't understand...
Oh my Justice, I'm a fool, how could I have misunderstood?
Clearly they were leading me to the tree they mentioned! And to think I stopped when I saw them running away! They're probably so disappointed that I left. Worry not! I'll follow all of you to the ends of the moon with this Chainsaw of Justice!
*RNNNNRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNRNNNNNNNN*
*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*FEAR*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*NOT*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*I'M*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*HERE*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*TO*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*HELP!*RNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hey everyone, let me introduce a new Championship belt!

The FOIT ME M8 Title!
If you watched the last two streams you already know what's up with that one but I'm finally making it official. A belt challenged for and defended by actual people playing WWE 2k18 on PS4. Anyone can challenge as long as they honor the rules.

1. Belt is challenged for by saying "FOIT ME M8" to the reigning champion.
2. Ideally these matches take place after a stream but if not title matches need to be recorded in some way.
3. All participants have to pick random, except for the reigning champion, who uses the wrestler they won the title with.
4. It's a shoot, brother!
5. If the title changes hands the wrestler who held it until then ACTUALLY loving DIES FOR REAL! and can't be used anymore and must be skipped. Except the Undertaker. He always comes back.
6. If you are champion you are allowed to create a champion's entrance and attire for the wrestler you won with. You are also allowed to change their twitter handle to @Sting. You don't have to do any of that but that's what I'm doing.
7. If there's really messed up lag across an ocean then that's cool, I guess. The netcode is bad anyway.

Current Champion:
IGgy as Big Boss Man '91

Past Champions (dead people):
JunpeiHyde as Sting

You can also still vote on the bonus match if you wanna, just a reminder

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Dec 7, 2017

Strange Forest
Mar 4, 2015
There is a tree standing alone in a field. There is a message carved into its bark, reading:

YOUR GOING TO NEED MORE THAN A MERE CHAINSAW TO TAKE ME DOWN!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Get in friends: https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen
Show starts in 15 minutes.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Dash is walking through a field and stumbles upon a tree with a note on it. He reads the note and frowns.

Aw, what the hell? Some jerk tore off my sweet wrestlemanager ad! This sucks...

Dejected, Dash leaves the field to film a reaction video for MoonTube.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Results:

Scene: DCB tries to increase Lotus' chances of success by offering him her special brew.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus Aura (c) vs. Schir
Schir, the King of Jobbers, defeats Lotus. Ouch

#2 Singles Match
DCB vs. Garbo Barba
Garbo defeats DCB :(

#3 Bunny Championship
Palpy wins. There was some interference by the oRa 66

#4 Singles Match
Samus drops the Screw Attack for the 1-2-3, brother!

Tolvie vs. Jumpy-Chan
Tolvie toples the No. 1 Anime

#X Backstage Brawl for Black's Title
Hell-Ena vs. Tolvie (c)
Tolive falls to the vicous onslaught and gets her face eaten by Hell-Ena, holy poo poo!

D the Destroyer vs. a tree
I dunno why people think it's a good idea to wrestle a tree but they all keep losing

Samus Aran vs. Bayley
Poor Bayley...

#0 LPFWA vs. the Universe again
Dash Rendar vs. Ric Flair
Woo! -------------.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Dec 10, 2017

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Okay, so the power of Peppermint Mocha failed me. But the dream is still alive! There are so many more holiday flavors to try!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Episode #6 - Leaps, Punches, Flips! Wrassling Action! (Twitch VOD)

First of all: I completely forgot to "officially" showcase Samus.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Match card for this weekend

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus Aura (c) vs. Schir

#2 Singles Match
DCB vs. Garbo Barba

#3 Bunny Championship

#4 Singles Match

Tolvie vs. Jumpy-Chan

D the Destroyer vs. a tree (c)

Vote for who's gonna fight in this match here!

Before the show...

Hooray, I get a match! This is going to be it! This is the week I begin my singles match winning streak! You know how I know?

It's the holiday season, is how I know! And that means peppermint mocha!

Danaru posted:

Cgha... Looks like my voice is finally coming back... I gotta get a neck protector or something, people sure looked a bit creeped out by me staring in silence...
Oh the match card is in... looks like I'm up against...
This just says "A Tree". Do trees even grow on the moon?
Oh! I get it! They must have a gardening issue, and know a WARRIOR OF JUSTICE such as myself would be happy to lend a hand! Worry not my friends, I'm here to assist you with any problems you might have!

*Thirty minutes pass*

Well I tried to let the others know I'm happy to help out, but they kept running away and screaming. Why would they ask me to cut down a tree for them, then act scared when I run after them with a running chainsaw? I don't understand...
Oh my Justice, I'm a fool, how could I have misunderstood?
Clearly they were leading me to the tree they mentioned! And to think I stopped when I saw them running away! They're probably so disappointed that I left. Worry not! I'll follow all of you to the ends of the moon with this Chainsaw of Justice!
*RNNNNRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNRNNNNNNNN*
*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*FEAR*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*NOT*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*I'M*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*HERE*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*TO*RNNNNNNNNNNNN*HELP!*RNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*

Strange Forest posted:

There is a tree standing alone in a field. There is a message carved into its bark, reading:

YOUR GOING TO NEED MORE THAN A MERE CHAINSAW TO TAKE ME DOWN!

Blind Sally posted:

Dash is walking through a field and stumbles upon a tree with a note on it. He reads the note and frowns.

Aw, what the hell? Some jerk tore off my sweet wrestlemanager ad! This sucks...

Dejected, Dash leaves the field to film a reaction video for MoonTube.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Results:

Scene: DCB tries to increase Lotus' chances of success by offering him her special brew.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus Aura (c) vs. Schir
Schir, the King of Jobbers, defeats Lotus. Ouch

#2 Singles Match
DCB vs. Garbo Barba
Garbo defeats DCB :(

#3 Bunny Championship
Palpy wins. There was some interference by the oRa 66

#4 Singles Match
Samus drops the Screw Attack for the 1-2-3, brother!

Tolvie vs. Jumpy-Chan
Tolvie toples the No. 1 Anime

#X Backstage Brawl for Black's Title
Hell-Ena vs. Tolvie (c)
Tolive falls to the vicous onslaught and gets her face eaten by Hell-Ena, holy poo poo!

D the Destroyer vs. a tree
I dunno why people think it's a good idea to wrestle a tree but they all keep losing

Samus Aran vs. Bayley
Poor Bayley...

#0 LPFWA vs. the Universe again
Dash Rendar vs. Ric Flair
Woo! -------------.

Okay, so the power of Peppermint Mocha failed me. But the dream is still alive! There are so many more holiday flavors to try!

jimmydalad posted:

*The locker room has been torn apart with clothes strewn across the floor, scratch marks all over the lockers and a large poster of Valerie Easton that was on the wall ripped right across the middle. Hell-Ena sits on top of one of the lockers with the Blacks title, clutching it tightly while glaring at the poster she desecrated.*

uoy rof gnimoc ma I, Valerie Easton! (I am coming for you, Valerie Easton!)

VolticSurge posted:

Well, that was certainly an impressive victory, Lord Sidious. Of more importance,however, is my shipping chart some strategic papers. They have gone missing from my room in the aftermath of the match-possibly an accomplice of our opponent? Either that or it's FN-2187 being a dick again. I have instructed my hired help Stormtroopers to search every inch of this building. I would've asked your Inquisitors to assist, Lord Sidious, but they honestly kinda suck.

anilEhilated posted:

And the belt has passed, precisely as planned. Behold - oh, not this again, yes, it is audio. Behear! I press the button, the deed is done, the belt is armed. Now to retreat and observe. Palpatine's reaction to being torn in half by plastic explosive should reveal much.

VolticSurge posted:

Lord Sidious? I heard an explosion, and I have come to aid-*coughing sounds* The mask, it does nothing! *to a Stormtrooper* get fire-fighting droids in here,stat! Also,maybe some proper filters for my mask. As the trooper heads off on his orders, Ren surveys the scene. Odd. The explosion did not appear to originate from a rigged droid-there'd be noticeable traces of the droid's body-shell. And no one brought the bomb in via a suitcase or other container;the scanners would have detected it. That leaves one option...clever bastard. Someone rigged the belt itself to explode. As to who rigged it,there's many possibilities-Lord Sidious has numerous enemies. Sadly the belt was disintegrated, so I cannot use pyschometry to determine the culprit. What's most important now is executing the contingency protocol. *to a Knight of Ren* Prepare one of the clone bodies!

Alright, Lord Sidious is acclimating to his clone body fine. Now I need to solve the other problem. *whips out communicator* Yo, buddy Face, we've got a bit of a...problem at the Boss' place. As in the belt (and the Boss) went kablooey. I've heard your...superiors are quite wealthy. Perhaps you could convince them to create a replacement? Dust knows Lord Sidious doesn't spend money on anything. Like guardrails. Or proper cybernetics for Grandfather, according to two manchildren from Milwaukee. He tells me it's all part of The Plan. I'm sure he does those things for a good reason. Anyhoo, peace! *turns off comms*

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Dec 17, 2017

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
*The locker room has been torn apart with clothes strewn across the floor, scratch marks all over the lockers and a large poster of Valerie Easton that was on the wall ripped right across the middle. Hell-Ena sits on top of one of the lockers with the Blacks title, clutching it tightly while glaring at the poster she desecrated.*

uoy rof gnimoc ma I, Valerie Easton! (I am coming for you, Valerie Easton!)

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Well, that was certainly an impressive victory, Lord Sidious. Of more importance,however, is my shipping chart some strategic papers. They have gone missing from my room in the aftermath of the match-possibly an accomplice of our opponent? Either that or it's FN-2187 being a dick again. I have instructed my hired help Stormtroopers to search every inch of this building. I would've asked your Inquisitors to assist, Lord Sidious, but they honestly kinda suck.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
And the belt has passed, precisely as planned. Behold - oh, not this again, yes, it is audio. Behear! I press the button, the deed is done, the belt is armed. Now to retreat and observe. Palpatine's reaction to being torn in half by plastic explosive should reveal much.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lord Sidious? I heard an explosion, and I have come to aid-*coughing sounds* The mask, it does nothing! *to a Stormtrooper* get fire-fighting droids in here,stat! Also,maybe some proper filters for my mask. As the trooper heads off on his orders, Ren surveys the scene. Odd. The explosion did not appear to originate from a rigged droid-there'd be noticeable traces of the droid's body-shell. And no one brought the bomb in via a suitcase or other container;the scanners would have detected it. That leaves one option...clever bastard. Someone rigged the belt itself to explode. As to who rigged it,there's many possibilities-Lord Sidious has numerous enemies. Sadly the belt was disintegrated, so I cannot use pyschometry to determine the culprit. What's most important now is executing the contingency protocol. *to a Knight of Ren* Prepare one of the clone bodies!

Alright, Lord Sidious is acclimating to his clone body fine. Now I need to solve the other problem. *whips out communicator* Yo, buddy Face, we've got a bit of a...problem at the Boss' place. As in the belt (and the Boss) went kablooey. I've heard your...superiors are quite wealthy. Perhaps you could convince them to create a replacement? Dust knows Lord Sidious doesn't spend money on anything. Like guardrails. Or proper cybernetics for Grandfather, according to two manchildren from Milwaukee. He tells me it's all part of The Plan. I'm sure he does those things for a good reason. Anyhoo, peace! *turns off comms*

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Dec 11, 2017

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

This is the match card for the go-home show come saturday.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Lotus (c) vs. The Masked Man

#2 Singles Match (Extreme Rules)
Garbo Barba vs. Nadira

#3 Bunny Championship :3
Thundercat Chris Pine vs. Palpatine

#4 Singles Match
DCB vs. Lady of the Lancet

#5 Singles Match
The Majestic Goat-Man vs. Schir

#6 Co-Comm Title Match
Flamander and Fred Hope vs. oRa 66

One of us you get to vote on vs. Ric Flair

We're now reaching the part of LPFWA were some matches need to happen but others need to happen too but we can't have them all on one show, oh no!

The PPV this show isbuilding up to will either be on the 30th or next year and is called The End of the World. Don't worry. No one is going to die. Probably.

Also: I'm sorry but Palpy can't explode off-screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
It's not like I expected the thing to actually work. My genius is so vast it occasionally gets lost in itself.