Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

RobotDogPolice posted:

I still can't get over Ben Garrison drawing Trump with lots of hair, good posture, and about 100 less pounds of fat. It just shows how deluded he is.

Ben Garrison drawing Trump increasingly Tom of Finland-style, to own libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

quote:

Watching cable, he shares thoughts with anyone in the room, even the household staff he summons via a button for lunch or one of the dozen Diet Cokes he consumes each day.

:sadcoke:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

There's no way this isn't a triple-agent parody. Samson famously lost his hair and was enfeebled by his own arrogance.

It was in some book I've read...I don't remember which one, but clearly Trump's base has never read it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jose posted:

this has nothing to do with trump but lmao

https://twitter.com/BobMenery/statu...er%3D854%23pti3

Lmao

Bro click

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Grrrrrrrrrr graphics

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939616077356642304/

ahahahaahaha I am pretty sure these photos are still not showing a packed house. seems like some of the nose-bleed seat sections are closed off or at least very empty

so first off I only know these stats by googling and i did it all in a few minutes so i haven't double checkedchecked this but... this rally was held at the Pensacola Bay Center. That's is a minor-league hockey area (notice all the fog in the pictures?) and it only has a capacity of 10,000. That is NOT a big number when it comes to sports arenas in the US.

Donald Trump, self-proclaimed great president and bigly popular guy, couldn't sell out a minor league hockey stadium. 10,000 people is a smaller number than he claims have been at any of his rallys. there are probably like 400,000 people living within an hour to that area. Within 2 hours, there are a lot more.

Trump can't even sell out a small arena. In THAT area

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/939303791987445760?s=17

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what the poo poo is this retard even having rallies for anyway go do something about Korea you stupid loving idiot

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Pizz.se

Where's the child sex ring?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

ROFL Octopus posted:

Ben Garrison drawing Trump increasingly Tom of Finland-style, to own libs

It's not Tom of Finland esque without subtle foot/boot fetish imagery :colbert:

Why :smith:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

ent and bigly popular guy, couldn't sell out a minor league hockey stadium. 10,000 people is a smaller number than he claims have been at any of his rallys. there are probably like 400,000 people living within an hour to that area. Within 2 hours, there are a lot more.

Trump can't even sell out a small arena. In THAT area

and yeah for real that's pathetic more people will show up to a Judas Priest concert

not that there's anything wrong with Judas Priest but you know, their heydey was long ago

quote:

Florida rally cheers when Republican predicts Trump’s Jerusalem embassy decision may usher in Armageddon

all these people should be put in homes for their own loving safety lmao jfc

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Moridin920 posted:

what the poo poo is this retard even having rallies for anyway go do something about Korea you stupid loving idiot

no don't

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
IMO an extremely alpha male thing to do is watch six tv shows on mute and cry if less than three of them are talking about you at any time

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Danaru posted:

IMO an extremely alpha male thing to do is watch six tv shows on mute and cry if less than three of them are talking about you at any time

this is normal

https://twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/status/939565381387108352?s=17

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

A. Beaverhausen posted:

It's not Tom of Finland esque without subtle foot/boot fetish imagery :colbert:

Why :smith:

Religion fucks you up man.

Friends don't let friends religion.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Alan Smithee posted:

Pizz.se

Where's the child sex ring?

Vietnam

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Because dumb white Christians believe that ushering in the Apocalypse will bring back Super Jesus who will take them all away from the scary brown/gay/feminist/liberal/muslim people in his totally awesome Giant Robot and fly them up to Heaven.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lol

"All democrats are gay homos who go down to the rainbow bar to suck on some twink action. You know the one down on 69th street. Got the leather daddies hanging outside with the assless chaps ready to ride some poor hapless god fearing CHRISTIAN boys virgin rear end in a top hat like the degenerated oiled up meatpiles they are"

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Because dumb white Christians believe that ushering in the Apocalypse will bring back Super Jesus who will take them all away from the scary brown/gay/feminist/liberal/muslim people in his totally awesome Giant Robot and fly them up to Heaven.

i knew accelerationists were behind this

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

super macho dude posted:

But.. but.. that would suggest that Mr T is just sucking up to the evangelical nut-jobs who voted for him so they can say how great he is and he can tick the "fulfilled insane campaign promise" box, regardless of any other consequences of that decision.

oh wait yeah of course lol

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

tpink posted:

This is a serious, serious, serious pro-click. People have already posted some highlights but the whole thing is definitely worth a read.

Also, we already knew this obviously:

but this provides yet further reassurance that the lol train is never slowing down, because Trump is constitutionally incapable of staying quiet and out of the spotlight.

isn't there a whole thing about diagnosed sociopaths where they have no real sense of identity and thus constantly need other people to react to them, no matter where it's positive or negative

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Maya Fey posted:

that article was pretty funny

Jesus loving Christ

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Is Trump impervious to steam or something?

All hail steampunk president trump. Made of brass and powered by hot air and moving like a gay robot in need of oil

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The Playbook:

1) Immanentize the Eschaton
2) Presumably power vacuums happen
3) ?????
4) Profit

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939642796289470464

The gently caress is grandpa ranting about now

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

the annual football game between the military academies.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

hamtaro posted:

i knew accelerationists were behind this

Trumps biggest campaign donors were the Mercers and they for sure believe in accelerating the End Times.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Congratulations to them for winning the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF trophy. Now a lot of people don't know this, but it's the best trophy, it's true. A lot of people don't know this but it's best because it's named after me. Crooked Hillary doesn't have a trophy named after her DOES SHE!?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

countdown until the NFL is nationalized under the trump dictatorship

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Bacon Taco posted:

I think at the beginning he was, but I believe that years of living in one building have driven him stir crazy, and that he blames Hillary for the Obama administration's refusal to let him come in. As a result, even though he gets to gently caress Pam Anderson, he's over the edge.

Assange was (or still is?) wanted for rape in Sweden which is why he's hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy in the first place. Whatever his confinement has done to him he was an rear end in a top hat before that.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Because Evangelical Christianity in America is the Cult of the Damned from Warcraft but real. They don't care what gets hosed up or dies because they get their fanfiction end of the world.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Dec 10, 2017

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

TulliusCicero posted:

Because Evangelical Christianity in America is the Cult of the Damned from Warcraft but real. They don't care what gets hosed up or dies because they get their fanfiction end of the world.

I was personally using Dead Space's Unitologists as a comparison in my head.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Play posted:

Duuuuude. Not necessary. That looks like something alien. Or at the very least cancerous.

Thing that gets me is those nodules aren't just erupting out of his labial neck folds, you can see in the same pic theyre starting to come out of his chin too.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/939605454627508225?s=17

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Hello thread. I've had a word worth my mate Jose and after a lengthy discussion we've both decided that it would be best if I no longer trolled this thread. It's been fun, thanks. Much love. God bless.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

fridge corn posted:

Hello thread. I've had a word worth my mate Jose and after a lengthy discussion we've both decided that it would be best if I no longer trolled this thread. It's been fun, thanks. Much love. God bless.

Hugs you goodbye

Whispers in your ear, hail hydra

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Eat Spotted dick

Lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

The comments :wtc:

He posts something about football on a social media platform and people are quoting the bible and calling him the savior of the world and the best president of all time.

:wtc:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

One of the things that disgusts me more than anything else is this idea held by the evangelical Right that any flareup/war in the Middle East is good, because it will function as a kind of Jesus Accelerator.

gently caress me to tears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

just push the fuckin button fat man