Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Option C - Ibn Timu

When has indulging the fantasies of a young, untested man ever gone awry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

quote:

He declares to the assembly that under his reign, Qadis will start working towards repairing relations with the Almoravids and reviving the ancient alliance that they once enjoyed. Only then can the forces of revolution and mahdism be defeated, and a united al-Andalus be brought about again.
THIS IS SLANDER

Option C - Ibn Timu
obviously

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Option C.

Let's go full french empire republic right here.

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3
Option C because it will make it so much easier for the Mahdi to wipe us out.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Option C - Ibn Timu

Let's loving go lads, Paris awaits :getin:

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Option C

Car Crash

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
Option C

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I C.

I hope we don't get hit with another arbitrary civil war or rebellion event, Allah knows we already have way too many cards stacked against us.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

A and backstab the Almoravids in Victoria

Honestly the real protagonist of this LP is Ibriz. I'd vote to tagswitch to them if I could.

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
Hah, finally they get their silly revolutionaries. The Goons will be pleased.

Token vote for second place choice A! I long for the day when we can look south and see a brother instead of an enemy.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
C With France supporting Castille and the Almoravids supporting the Mahdi, we need our own support. Time to bring in a ringer.

punched my v-card at camp
Sep 4, 2008

Broken and smokin' where the infrared deer plunge in the digital snake
C

We're a revisionist state at this point, might as well throw our lot in with a revisionist power. It could backfire horribly, but it's also the one with the best chance of giving us all of Iberia back.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
It is time to go with Option A

The Mahdi has perverted the teachings of The Prophet and brought ruin down upon all of Iberia. It is time for the obviously more blessed realm to help us return to the true religious path. We must turn to the Moroccans for help; only with them can Allah heal our nation and stave off the terrors of the athiestic revolutions that have embroiled the continent.

devildragon777
May 17, 2014

They'd be a lot more scary if they were more than an inch tall each.

C! The universities in Qadis wholeheartedly support the young Ibn-Timu! (and absolutely weren't bribed with offers of funding more research to say this)

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
Option C, we have to embrace the craziness of the times if we want to have any regional or global aspirations.

RabidWeasel posted:

C

Also I love how Europe failed to contain the Revolution due to France absolutely insisting that it has to gently caress with us at every single opportunity.

It's really incredible actually. France just massively hates us no matter what happens.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Voting C because lmao get hosed olds.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
C

Better to go out with a bang than with a whimper.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

RabidWeasel posted:

C

Also I love how Europe failed to contain the Revolution due to France absolutely insisting that it has to gently caress with us at every single opportunity.

See? Just further proof that self-immolation to bring about the Revolution really did work out!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Option D: Give it to the Madhi!

Reunify Al-Andalus in one fell swoop, and return to Allah's good graces into the bargain!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Option A: Abi Rod. Hopefully enough of us will come out so that Ibn Timu's new government will try to at least be friendly with Morocco.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Option B I said I would back Al Farih, and I shall.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Revolution? sounds good Option C - Ibn Timu!

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Option C Ibn Timu holy poo poo

Also I'd just like to say that I'm actually really really happy that plucky little Manicheaen Korea survived the Japanese onslaught. :unsmith:

Also our descendants in Ibriz continue to outdo my expectations good lord.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Aeromancia posted:

It's really incredible actually. France just massively hates us no matter what happens.

We have fought the French no fewer than eleven times since the start of EU4. Naturally we have beaten them all but like three occasions, but they just wont stop coming.

We really should have worked more to destroying them outright and do the world a favor.

Option C

The Bold Kobold
Aug 11, 2014

Bold to the point of certain death.
Option C - Ibn Timu

It's long past time to get some young blood into Qadis.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Option C - Ibn Timu

Let's loving do this.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Option C - Ibn Timu

Danny Glands
Jan 26, 2013

Possible thermal failure (CPU on fire?)
Abi Rod. Youngsters should be seen and not heard.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Timu is going to win but i'll go down fighting.

Voting for myself! B, Sheikh Al Farih.

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

Things are getting crazy. I mean, even for us. Also, I support Al-Farih as Grand Vizier.

Long may he live.

:getin:

Frionnel fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Dec 10, 2017

Mr_Autoshades
Dec 5, 2016

Technowolf posted:

Option A: Abi Rod. Hopefully enough of us will come out so that Ibn Timu's new government will try to at least be friendly with Morocco.

Option A - Abi Rod

Also did the Japanese Naval invasion of Korea being repulsed give anyone else the image of a Manichean Admiral Yi?

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

This is all of you voting for C.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

This is all of you voting for C.

An eight-pointed star would make a cool symbol for the Majlis...

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I mean, it's not like they'd accept good, sensible, fair rule under the Moroccans or anything.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

paragon1 posted:

I mean, it's not like they'd accept good, sensible, fair rule under the Moroccans or anything.

True, we need an Andalusi solution. I know, let's bring in the Madhi!

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Traitor talk itt

The Majlis rule is cool and good.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Option C. Only because it is the worst idea.

I rather say that it's the most entertaining idea. I too vote for C.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
I still don't get why we decided we needed to make ourselves another enemy and throw away centuries of alliances with Morocco, so I'm in for A.

Of course, it's not like we can run this poo poo into the ground much harder, so I look forward to C winning.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

catlord posted:

Of course, it's not like we can run this poo poo into the ground much harder

Oh ye of little faith.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

catlord posted:

I still don't get why we decided we needed to make ourselves another enemy and throw away centuries of alliances with Morocco, so I'm in for A.

Of course, it's not like we can run this poo poo into the ground much harder, so I look forward to C winning.

Basically, I think the logic is that a Napoleon figure plus alliances with the Revolution are our best chance at actually reunifying Al-Andalus in time for Vicky.

I can't say I disagree. The other options are far too gradual. Go big or go home at this point :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Option C - Ibn Timu

:regd08: