Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nichael posted:

the president is a literal russian spy, his son admitted that, people still :thunk:

compromised asset who traded power to Russia for a plum position as a useful idiot? nah who cares

committed some fraud? WOAH HOLD ON THERE BUDDY YOU'RE GOIN DOWN

the united states justice system lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it's so infuriating that people who catch donny's attention don't use that platform for good, and try to make him so mad on the internet he gets an aneurysm. here's a hint, bring up anything at all to do with his atrocious parents. he clearly has daddy and mommy issues.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nichael posted:

the president is a literal russian spy, his son admitted that, people still :thunk:

hes too dumb to be a spy hes just a russian bribe-taker

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shear Modulus posted:

i havent seen why people are calling jeb repetition dumb rn but im assuming hes doing his signature posting style of "being extremely dumb"

got it in one

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

compromised asset who traded power to Russia for a plum position as a useful idiot? nah who cares

committed some fraud? WOAH HOLD ON THERE BUDDY YOU'RE GOIN DOWN

the united states justice system lol

the second example doesn't happen

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

i'm still surprised every time i remember that they managed to pass the CR

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Hamelekim posted:

Rush fans?

can this poster get a public assistance av or something

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

hes too dumb to be a spy hes just a russian bribe-taker

this kind of nuance is not worth using when discussing president celebrity apprentice. the president is a literal russian spy, that's all anyone needs to say. i'll give you that he's a dumb spy, but he's a spy.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nichael posted:

it's so infuriating that people who catch donny's attention don't use that platform for good, and try to make him so mad on the internet he gets an aneurysm. here's a hint, bring up anything at all to do with his atrocious parents. he clearly has daddy and mommy issues.

There is now strict social media conduct to prevent being mean to right wingers

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nichael posted:

the second example doesn't happen

point

but I was nevertheless referring specifically to mueller's investigation

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Blister posted:

EHF is having an existential meltdown right now and needs to log off imho

the republic is a corpse being hosed by socipaths who profit from people willing to find reasons why what they're doing is okay aND I WILL NEVER LOG OFF

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Wrenever posted:

i'm still surprised every time i remember that they managed to pass the CR

pretty cool how the dems bailed out the republicans by letting it through without attempting to extract any concessions whatsoever

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Nichael posted:

I still like that Weigel had so little respect for this dumb poo poo occurrence that he used it to sell his book.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I still like that Weigel had so little respect for this dumb poo poo occurrence that he used it to sell his book.

he didn't do it in the tweet that mentioned donny. he still showed ~respect to the office~ like a cuck

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
https://twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/939181883887296512

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

this is extremely generous wrt sentence construction and thought-train choo-chooing

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

rare footage of Chris Cilizza, before the punditry gigs

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
you know my extremely hippie earth sciences teacher used a lot of his own money to do cool poo poo like lewrn about earth and science just lmao if he can't do that nnymore for new students just wow

also he had this weird idea about american natives that all the upright and honorable ones died fighting the oppressive us government so 'what do you have left?' :thunk:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

you know my extremely hippie earth sciences teacher used a lot of his own money to do cool poo poo like lewrn about earth and science just lmao if he can't do that nnymore for new students just wow

also he had this weird idea about american natives that all the upright and honorable ones died fighting the oppressive us government so 'what do you have left?' :thunk:

huh.... :sever: worthy?

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

Squizzle posted:

oh snap it specifically does apply to the prez

does whining on twitter count as an official act though?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Nichael posted:

he didn't do it in the tweet that mentioned donny. he still showed ~respect to the office~ like a cuck

Okay then I've got a little less esteem for him. I think anytime Trump tries to sic the chud brigade on someone their only response should be "hey everybody, check out my Etsy"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Istvun posted:

does whining on twitter count as an official act though?

The administration has said multiple times that tweets are official White House statements.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/939673582321520640
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/939693028398260224

joementum owned some breitbart shithead who is very not mad

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

the republic is a corpse being hosed by socipaths who profit from people willing to find reasons why what they're doing is okay aND I WILL NEVER LOG OFF

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

wheeeeeeeeeeee

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Okay then I've got a little less esteem for him. I think anytime Trump tries to sic the chud brigade on someone their only response should be "hey everybody, check out my Etsy"

In fact they should work the controversy in, like pin a tweet that says "MY RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP: *link to buy a mug with a funny picture of their dog on it*"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jeb! Repetition posted:

"I made a mistake posting that picture, much like Mary Anne Trump made a mistake in not taking a hangar to the president while she could."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

this is all an elaborate Toblerone Triangle style troll by Joementum

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Farthest is on Netflix now, it's a documentary about the Voyager I and II missions, talks a lot about the post-planetary phase, i.e. the part where the golden record becomes the main thing.

It's also crazy that a mission approved by Nixon is still active and sending back science, it finally crossed the heliopause in like 2011.

Lmao imagine trump trying to give a speech about something as aspirational as Voyager.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nichael posted:

"I made a mistake posting that picture, much like Mary Anne Trump made a mistake in not taking a hangar to the president while she could."

:stare:

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

The administration has said multiple times that tweets are official White House statements.

Yeah but just releasing a statement is an official act? nothing matters if true

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Istvun posted:

A -> B and B is true, then.......? :thunk:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

The Farthest is on Netflix now, it's a documentary about the Voyager I and II missions, talks a lot about the post-planetary phase, i.e. the part where the golden record becomes the main thing.

It's also crazy that a mission approved by Nixon is still active and sending back science, it finally crossed the heliopause in like 2011.

Lmao imagine trump trying to give a speech about something as aspirational as Voyager.

there are people that have worked on it since the beginning still around even though they get less than zero money and almost no satellite time to actually send and receive data

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

how do you take a hangar to someone

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Istvun posted:

turns out Making Statements On Things is one of the president's main soft powers

excuse me but the head of state of the UK is doingna Christmas Broadcast, to state some stuff, gonna tune intonthat rn

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

well if the someone won't come to the hangar then

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed3fZQlIg4M

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Nichael posted:

huh.... :sever: worthy?

yea I haven't talked to him in years and I kinda realized to not take everything he says as gospel after that cause :psyduck: :pwn: um okay Mr L, uh I gotta finish this essay on carbon in the atmosphere and whatever okay bye see you Monday :sweatdrop:

he said that knowing I had a bunch of native Kickapoo buddies at the school

prolly that thing where he thought I would agree and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im being willfully dense on the official act thing to make a point; idk anything except what i think

• Locked thread