Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

seiferguy posted:

I have no idea what to get my 13 year old niece for Christmas. I texted my sister and she goes "she's 13. It's anybody's guess." Thanks, sis!

Either cash, gift cards, or Amazon has some tablets on sale from $29-$49.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

i hear the kids like webkinz

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Silly Burrito posted:

Cash money

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

If teenage kids are anything like parakeets she probaby wants another one for company.

That or one of those suet bells idunno.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

dirt bike

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Score her some weed

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Silly Burrito posted:

The moment my parents got her a smartphone her grades completely tanked because she wouldn't stop staring at it. My sister would probably be really pissed at me if I got her that. That's a good suggestion otherwise, though.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Any of you Netflix goons watch(ed) Shot in the Dark? It's this documentary series about LA camera guys racing each other to news stories to sell their footage to news stations. It's crazy addicting and interesting.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Seifer...my 12 year old daughter asked for this for Christmas if it helped...

Utopia VR goggles
Craft city slime kit (my kid is huge into crafts)
Dancing water speakers
Hover board
Sony smart watch
Howshow drawing tablet
Clothes
Gift cards

I don't know what most of that crap is...but she is into craft stuff, electronics and clothes or money/gc for all of the above.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

weird Asian candy posted:

Seifer...my 12 year old daughter asked for this for Christmas if it helped...

Utopia VR goggles
Craft city slime kit (my kid is huge into crafts)
Dancing water speakers
Hover board
Sony smart watch
Howshow drawing tablet
Clothes
Gift cards

I don't know what most of that crap is...but she is into craft stuff, electronics and clothes or money/gc for all of the above.

I just looked up that drawing tablet. That's kind of cool and I think she would use it. I could get that plus a gift card and call it good.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

seiferguy posted:

I just looked up that drawing tablet. That's kind of cool and I think she would use it. I could get that plus a gift card and call it good.

Cool! :cheers:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
cash is king

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

Score her some weed

It's Washington State, that's trivially easy for a jr high student to get now I bet.

Amazon Gift Card with a secret IOU one box of wine coolers

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

that youtube slime that's like a gallon of elmers, some flour, food coloring, and a handful of glitter weirds me out

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Just make sure you get her something age appropriate, like a date night with your local DA.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

This is the perfect game for Peterman. He cant see his receivers anyway.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Any of you Netflix goons watch(ed) Shot in the Dark? It's this documentary series about LA camera guys racing each other to news stories to sell their footage to news stations. It's crazy addicting and interesting.

Already saw Nightcrawler so no need :v:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

Already saw Nightcrawler so no need :v:

is that what that movie is about? worth the watch?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Definitely.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

nightcrawler is like max payne

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Watch it

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/939945215762358272

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

fine

i will!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Disaster Artist was so good

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I'm going to be honest, every time that gets quoted I seeing the of/have typo I didn't originally notice and it now bugs the hell out of me.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Skwirl posted:

I'm going to be honest, every time that gets quoted I seeing the of/have typo I didn't originally notice and it now bugs the hell out of me.

Are you not familiar with PFTCommenter?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Skwirl posted:

Bud that ain't a typo

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Are you not familiar with PFTCommenter?

I guess the other ones aren't as triggering for me.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Skwirl posted:

That's an fyadesque irony misspelling, dude

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

I imagine PFT's phone dictionary/autocorrect just fucks him over continually in the rest of his life wherever he's not trying to irony-post. It's like the trainable AI that Reddit turned into a Nazi constantly editing letters to your mom.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Anals of History posted:

I imagine PFT's phone dictionary/autocorrect just fucks him over continually in the rest of his life wherever he's not trying to irony-post. It's like the trainable AI that Reddit turned into a Nazi constantly editing letters to your mom.

You can turn it off and get chain probated trying to fit into FYAD

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Edit: wrong thread

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Someone photoshop Brady's courtroom drawing on here

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I've been playing Assassins Creed: Origins and I've just realized they're trying really hard to emulate Witcher 3 in regards to it being a huge world, several sidequests going on along main quests and other general mechanics. It's not necessarily a bad thing because they do a good job of it and Witcher 3 is one of the best games ever, so it's a good game to emulate but once I noticed it I can't stop thinking about it while I'm playing.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Joey Freshwater posted:

I've been playing Assassins Creed: Origins and I've just realized they're trying really hard to emulate Witcher 3 in regards to it being a huge world, several sidequests going on along main quests and other general mechanics. It's not necessarily a bad thing because they do a good job of it and Witcher 3 is one of the best games ever, so it's a good game to emulate but once I noticed it I can't stop thinking about it while I'm playing.

the first game to do it was World of Warcraft

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Yeah well I didn't play that game

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

hifi posted:

the first game to do it was World of Warcraft

Am I getting whooshed here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The Titans and Jayhawks losing on the same day is a stiff exchange for Roy Moore's loss, but I'll take it.

• Locked thread