Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Let's bring down the ghoul who hosts America's Test Kitchen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

TheGreasyStrangler posted:

Let's bring down the ghoul who hosts America's Test Kitchen

He was forced off the show two seasons ago, my guess is it was due to his dislike of anything with a hint of spice.
Bridget and Julia host now and they are delightful.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

hobbesmaster posted:

He worked in a kitchen so the odds had to be above 50%

Personally, I hope the harassment axe falls on that plastic face rear end clown Bobby Flay.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

The Pi dude posted:

Which T*m Clancy novel had the president colluding with the Russians and trying to start a war with North Korea? Also, lol at the entirety of Rainbow Six.

Real Life, by Donald J. Trump.

Also I didn't join the military because my mom told me not to. Mom's scary y'all.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
drat. Wasn't Guy Fieri.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

facialimpediment posted:

drat. Wasn't Guy Fieri.

That's because he barbecues and eats any and all witnesses.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/940200522698706945

https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/940207731708895232

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/940224921040490497

Edit: oh he already talked I guess

Lol just a few protests and they will forget it right Jared?

https://twitter.com/HezbollahWatch/status/940215231455858689

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Dec 11, 2017

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Alton Brown, please do not let us all down. You’re my only hope.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Suicide bomber had a fizzle in a crowded pedistrian tunnel and blew his own dick off; only injury so far is to bomber and he's probably gonna live.

If device had functioned properly, welp

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

Suicide bomber had a fizzle in a crowded pedistrian tunnel and blew his own dick off; only injury so far is to bomber and he's probably gonna live.

of course his device isn't functioning properly it just got blown off

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Jihadi who can't even kill himself with a suicide vest

A shameful Jihadi

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
So in 2011, Senator-elect Roy Moore appeared on a talk show for idiots, declaring that the 17th Amendment (shifting the election of senators from state legislatures to the people) and 14th Amendment (citizenship and equal rights for former slaves) should be repealed, and that repealing everything else after the original Bill of Rights would "eliminate many problems."

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
He's the virgin now.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

MrYenko posted:

Alton Brown, please do not let us all down. You’re my only hope.

He's apparently quite conservative and a bit of a dick but that's pretty par for the course as far as celebrity/high-end executive chefs chefs go.

And I say that as a huge Alton Brown fan.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Godholio posted:

So in 2011, Senator-elect Roy Moore appeared on a talk show for idiots, declaring that the 17th Amendment (shifting the election of senators from state legislatures to the people) and 14th Amendment (citizenship and equal rights for former slaves) should be repealed, and that repealing everything else after the original Bill of Rights would "eliminate many problems."

He just wants to raise his own salary.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Guessing the dude who failed to blow himself up is white because Trump has yet to go crazy on Twitter

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Alabama Senate race polling status: Shrug emoji.

https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/940236493213388800

https://twitter.com/aedwardslevy/status/940238799216566274

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Godholio posted:

The 17th is kinda interesting, because in a nutshell I'm not opposed to state governments choosing senators on their ability to be negotiators instead of their ability to campaign. it's a shame that half of the state governments are often bugfuck crazy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FrozenVent posted:

He's the virgin now.

Gets to paradise, turns out, no, they don't grow back

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The silver lining is that when/if Moore wins we get something to mock Alabama for that they'll never live down. For as long as we survive anyway.

If he doesn't win it will be a pleasant surprise.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Casimir Radon posted:

The silver lining is that when/if Moore wins we get something to mock Alabama for that they'll never live down. For as long as we survive anyway.

If he doesn't win we can mock Alabama and the GOP forever for going all in on a sexcreep who still lost. The republican who couldn't win Alabama.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

The only people that would feel ashamed are the people who shouldn't, and the people who wouldn't are the people who should.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Was the NYC bombing connected to the Israeli thing, or just some idiot who hated his dick?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

BigDave posted:

Was the NYC bombing connected to the Israeli thing, or just some idiot who hated his dick?

He was a member of UNCUT but blew his whole dick off instead

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Hot Karl Marx posted:

He was a member of UNCUT but blew his whole dick off instead

He was a member of a British rock magazine? :confused:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Repealing the 17th is a common poo poo head rightwing talking point because (surprise) it disenfranchises urban voters.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Repealing the 17th is a common poo poo head rightwing talking point because (surprise) it disenfranchises urban voters.

yeah I'm not actually advocating for it, my comment was more in a perfect world scenario

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Thwomp posted:

He's apparently quite conservative and a bit of a dick but that's pretty par for the course as far as celebrity/high-end executive chefs chefs go.

And I say that as a huge Alton Brown fan.

Conservative with an abrasive personality is fine, as long as he can respect boundaries and understands "No" means "No".

Has Gordon Ramsay gotten in any trouble yet?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Kuroyama posted:

Conservative with an abrasive personality is fine, as long as he can respect boundaries and understands "No" means "No".

Has Gordon Ramsay gotten in any trouble yet?

I don't think struggling restaurant owners like him.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

he inappropriately touched a beef wellington

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
He's a decent guy, he just doesn't tolerate fools

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
In case you'd forgotten that in addition to being a child predator, Roy Moore is goddamn insane:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/940236860927959040

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Acebuckeye13 posted:

In case you'd forgotten that in addition to being a child predator, Roy Moore is goddamn insane:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/940236860927959040

and he's going to be a us senator :patriot:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

and he's going to be a us senator :patriot:

I'm not so sure. The polling has been all over the goddamn place, and it's looking like the election is going to come down to turnout. Considering that a lot of Alabama Dems are fired up over being able to participate in an election they can win, and (some) Alabama Republicans are hesitant to support an outright sex offender and all-around lunatic... well, I'm not going to put money on it, but it sure as hell could go either way.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I predict that half the polls will be wrong

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smiling Jack posted:

:lol:

That’s good. Even the other Jihadis in ADX Florence are going to make fun of him.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I'm not so sure. The polling has been all over the goddamn place, and it's looking like the election is going to come down to turnout. Considering that a lot of Alabama Dems are fired up over being able to participate in an election they can win, and (some) Alabama Republicans are hesitant to support an outright sex offender and all-around lunatic... well, I'm not going to put money on it, but it sure as hell could go either way.

If you think Roy Moore isn't getting elected then you haven't been paying attention to what's been going on the last couple years.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Acebuckeye13 posted:

(some) Alabama Republicans are hesitant to support an outright sex offender and all-around lunatic... well, I'm not going to put money on it, but it sure as hell could go either way.
I think some Alabama Republicans are hesitant to publicly support an outright sex offender, but in the privacy of the voting booth will pull the lever for Moore in order to deny Democrats the election.

"Plus, Fox said the accuser forged her evidence, do its probably all exaggerated, right?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
I think we can put to rest the idea that people lie in large numbers about their voting preferences in order to make themselves look better. I was informed multiple times that Obama would never win because when it got down to it who would vote for a black guy? I was told multiple times that Trump would never win because people in the sanctity of the voting booth would think about what it meant for the country.

We have the internet. We have facebook. Any ideas that people are even a tiny bit reticent about views that other people think are repellent should've gone out the window long ago.

• Locked thread