Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Pead posted:

They aren't going to provide anything. They say they will do stuff all the time then just pretend like they didn't when people call them on it.

Yeah, no way they have readily available lists of the people that would have been around what happened years ago, but they don't have a tape to release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Al! posted:

are you afraid a timecop is going to go back and kidnap them

https://twitter.com/RelatesAll/status/939858378431614982

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

Monitor your turn ons

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol worse than islam

https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/939365633266823168

from the source

take the quiz yourself here

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

euphronius posted:

I hope to god racist butler is the eyewitness

lmao forgot about him

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

timecop brings back genghis khan to bully the libs

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
has anyone called that keaton kid a fallen hamprince yet?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NofrikinfuN posted:

Can't wait for this to backfire when it can be verified that all his flunkies were somewhere else at the time.
It's going to be hilarious

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

pathetic little tramp posted:

Hitler was like "we gotta get rid o these fuckin jews i dont want them living here"

Then the rest of the world killed Hitler but said "hm yes agreed" and put all the Jews in Israel instead of camps.

Segregating people by ethnicity is basically never a good idea.

Without wishing to excuse any of the many problems that the creation of Israel as an ethnostate has aggravated nor any of its crimes, I can't blame any of the camp survivors for wanting to get the hell out of Europe and find some place, any place, where they don't have to worry about their neighbors happily ratting them out to the next batch of secret policemen to start round ups.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

John Miller
John Barron

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol @ people in academia thinking their bubble would last

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

tacodaemon posted:

have you guys had the opportunity to read Suffering From Realness, Pivoting To Impact yet?

i keep pointing my eyes at this but they refuse to lock on??? is this F35 stealth technology

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
hello this is uh joey... joe joe... barron and i was there and nothing happened, nobody's ever gonna come up with proof, and the reason i can say that so strongly is that i would be extremely embarrassed if anybody came up with proof, and i wasn't even in that room at the time

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Duscat posted:

eyewitnesses to what

makes one wonder how they could have rounded up a bunch of witnesses who remember that, one one day years ago, absolutely nothing happened

:thunk:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

if ever there was something to trigger large scale civil unrest, i feel like make college even more absurdly costly would do it

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/940314617422770177

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Marla Marples will be the witness and testify that Trump's dick is broken and he hasn't got it up in decades

barrons from a sperm bank

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't sit here while libtards cryberbully the POTUS with fake news when this is just locker room talk

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Duscat posted:

eyewitnesses to what

"this guy says he saw trump get on the elevator with the lady and nothing bad happened before the doors closed, ergo she's lying"

every republican will believe it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Trump will be furious about this testimony and undermine it on twitter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nonsense posted:

timecop brings back genghis khan to bully the libs

he gets distracted picking on so--crates

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

don't care for a gal who doesn't swear

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

If you are existentially vexed about all of this, the question to ask yourself as it is all happening around you: Are you pivoting to impact? This might sound trite, but I mean it sincerely. Below, a starter “pivot to impact” moral compass!

If you are a journalist: Have you recently revealed something to your audience that they likely didn’t know before that helps them understand the context of our changing world? Important bonus: Did you try to make it reach as many people as possible?

If you work in product: Did you build something that people want, that possibly helps enable the above? (h/t @MarcusMoretti)

If you work on revenue: Are you focusing on how your publication can uniquely serve users or advertisers?

If you are a platform: Have you worked with a publishing partner either on helping to monetize their existing body of work or offered to pay them for their expert services? Have you worked to battle fake news?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/940311198851059712

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

makes one wonder how they could have rounded out a bunch of witnesses who remember that, one one day years ago, absolutely nothing happened

:thunk:

His russian handlers could always play back the surveillance tapes.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
A bunch of centrists are gonna have some great explanations for why this terrorist had no reason to attack us except he's ISIS, but also he attacked us because of Trump's embassy move

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol worse than islam

take the quiz yourself here

lol by the end of the 21st century we're gonna be back to picking cotton by hand, if cotton can even still grow here

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

A bunch of centrists are gonna have some great explanations for why this terrorist had no reason to attack us except he's ISIS, but also he attacked us because of Trump's embassy move

The dude is going to get the death penalty and maybe we'll all forget about him :shrug:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

this planet loving sucks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Without wishing to excuse any of the many problems that the creation of Israel as an ethnostate has aggravated nor any of its crimes, I can't blame any of the camp survivors for wanting to get the hell out of Europe and find some place, any place, where they don't have to worry about their neighbors happily ratting them out to the next batch of secret policemen to start round ups.

also zionism (real zionism not alex jones zionism) began way before ww2

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Seriously terrorists, nobody cares about your message lol

Al! posted:

also zionism (real zionism not alex jones zionism) began way before ww2

it was also before zionism got interwoven with the settler movement, which has always been poo poo on even before the British mandate began.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im coming to the realization that i would be the worst heterosexual male, unwaveringly demanding my lady partners to dress up as Captain Kathryn Janeway and order me about bedroom

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

NofrikinfuN posted:

His russian handlers could always play back the surveillance tapes.

lol this is how the piss tape will be revealed. Donny will release it to prove that his interactions with hookers were totally consensual

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Captain_Maclaine posted:

didn't the whole Zionist movement start way before ww2

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol how the gently caress do you provide witnesses for something like this? Were they literally with Donald Trump or the accuser 24/7? I mean huck lies about everything so they won't be providing poo poo but what a loving dumb thing to say.

they are going to just never release anything and nobody will ever call them out on it and the fact that she said they would will be all that will stick in trymp supporters' memories and when asked they'll say "yeah they had a bunch of eye witnesses saying he didn't do it"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

this sucks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Louisgod posted:

this planet loving sucks

kick everything east of the rockies out of the union tia

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

white sauce posted:

Get me Roger Stone

:perfect:

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

If you are existentially vexed about all of this, the question to ask yourself as it is all happening around you: Are you pivoting to impact? This might sound trite, but I mean it sincerely. Below, a starter “pivot to impact” moral compass!

I got the bottom of that whole 'turn on your monitor' thing and people made fun of me. That's pretty much all I've done today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

nothing about this changes the most important part of the event: lucian wintrich got his rear end kicked by a girl he started a fight with while he was wearing a tuxedo

• Locked thread