Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

I hope Disney sues the hell out of her.
they can't even be bothered to give a poo poo about those creepy youtube videos using their characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

get that OUT of my face posted:

they can't even be bothered to give a poo poo about those creepy youtube videos using their characters

they own YouTube and the only way YouTube stays in business is if ad people don’t realize it’s mostly autogenerated garbage and fifa card pack opens for idiots

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

they own YouTube and the only way YouTube stays in business is if ad people don’t realize it’s mostly autogenerated garbage and fifa card pack opens for idiots

thats google my man

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vox Nihili posted:

thats google my man

I confused them with maker studios, which is the big YouTube studio they own that they fired the racist gamer Swede from

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the counterpart to #woke brandedness: people melting down about their brand not being up-its-rear end #woke enough

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/940053555813027842

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Breakfast All Day posted:

the counterpart to #woke brandedness: people melting down about their brand not being up-its-rear end #woke enough

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/940053555813027842

https://twitter.com/Johnson_DavidW/status/940252082916925440

https://twitter.com/WordyKylie/status/940302592705474565

https://twitter.com/meigs/status/940308808605339648

oh my god these people are broke-brained

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

In a better world the social media people at netflicks are laughing their rear end off at the responses they are getting. In reality the intern that is doing that will probably lose their job (but it'll still be worth it).

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lol, literally thatsthejoke.jpg

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i used to consider myself pretty sjw but i cant imagine what sort of social interactions are acceptable to these people

obviously except for class exploration and condescension, which is a.ok. because those dumb dirty fingernail simpletons need our guidance

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Breakfast All Day posted:

i used to consider myself pretty sjw but i cant imagine what sort of social interactions are acceptable to these people

obviously except for class exploration and condescension, which is a.ok. because those dumb dirty fingernail simpletons need our guidance

The only ethical social interactions are between two people of the same race ethnicity class gender identity and sexual orientation

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Blue Train posted:

The only ethical social interactions are between two people of the same race ethnicity class gender identity and sexual orientation

Only if they use the right pronouns and identifiers, otherwise they have internalized their oppression

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

White Rock posted:

Only if they use the right* pronouns and identifiers, otherwise they have internalized their oppression

*Note that the "right" pronouns will change on a minute by minute basis depending on how the person is feeling. Also if you get them wrong once you are now a pariah.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

*Note that the "right" pronouns will change on a minute by minute basis depending on how the person is feeling. Also if you get them wrong once you are now a pariah.

gently caress you

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
terfs gently caress along back to dnd or gbs

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

:chloe:

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

terfs gently caress along back to dnd or gbs

actually; he's right

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud posted:

terfs gently caress along back to dnd

lol what

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
please no slurs in cspam

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
what is it with people just constantly threatening to get people fired over perceived political ideological failings. how long can that poo poo last

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Dreylad posted:

what is it with people just constantly threatening to get people fired over perceived political ideological failings. how long can that poo poo last

enjoy your ban

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Peanut President posted:

enjoy your ban

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The only ideological failing that should get you fired is not being me

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Dreylad posted:

It can last forever in America because the state of workers' rights in this country is absolutely laughable. In most civilized nations it's just not a thing.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreylad posted:

never bitch get used to it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The streets will run red with the blood of the ideologically impure until only I am left standing, at which point I will kill myself for being a white male

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol this thread has reached the low point in its cycle

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

The only ideological failing that should get you fired is not being me

I can't believe the entire world got fired

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

an actual dog posted:

wow nice misogyny

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/steak_umm/status/940749006577307648

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTuHSSHHKY

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

an actual dog posted:

try to get the posters itt fired

so they have more time to post

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

id rather the nazis get their blue checkmark back than the abomination that is steak umms get one

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

call me a brute but i hate poetry in all its forms

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

how woke is a fake accent for the sake of art

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jonathan Fisk posted:

how woke is a fake accent for the sake of art

it owns that they front-loaded that atrocious blaccent then followed up with her actual speaking voice

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/CountCaleb/status/941058462120898560

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the deku tree is vegan

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

R. Guyovich posted:

it owns that they front-loaded that atrocious blaccent then followed up with her actual speaking voice
lol at your avatar and title text, and especially at whichever whiner bought it for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It owns def hold on to it for a bit