Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

uhoh someone got the ol cheesy cornhole

logikv9 posted:

cucked by lovely pizza

these are both correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

the CrowdStrike findings dont have to be comprehensive, there could have been DNC hacks/leaks that didnt trip up Falcon, or the hacker in the article could be associated with one of the two groups mentioned in the CrowdStrike report without us knowing about it. There are plenty of ways they could both be correct given that we don't fully know what happened. Or, as you point out, they could both be wrong

I'm glad to hear that you disagree with the US intelligence "community" that the report's conclusions were definitive :unsmith:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

I'm glad to hear that you disagree with the US intelligence "community" that the report's conclusions were definitive :unsmith:

lol if you agree with the US intelligence community

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/940399983181869056

lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

You mean the corrupt, lyin, crooked FBI and CIA?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im us intelligence

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i thought dave was dead after this weekend?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i just drank a bottle of nyquil

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

im us intelligence

:thunk:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pancakes posted:

I’ll have you know that I get tons of awesome thank you notes from clients. One time a client sent me a thank-you card with a personal check for extra money, she was so happy with my work. I couldn’t cash it since we’re on court-mandated flat retainers, but it was really sweet of her. :unsmith:

That's really good of you. It really matters to have moral people in financial and law capacities.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

My moneylender is a sheriff

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol 2018 is gonna be a special year

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940223974985871360

I like to think that literally everyone this Anthropomorphized Bucket of KFC Runoff Grease works with reads this and dies a little inside, knowing the dotard daughter-fucker they work for is a transparent liar and embarrassment.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Wtf lol

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Joementum posted:

Pack it in guys, joe had definitively proven that Russia is actually a fever dream of Louise Mensch.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Plinkey posted:

i thought dave was dead after this weekend?

killed by killary klinton

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/940402387973562368

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhKHAopx7D0

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
has Dave come out of the goon closet yet?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im building a spaceship out of cardboard boxes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Samurai Sanders posted:

If America loses the principle of net neutrality how does that affect other countries? I’ve never heard about it in the Japanese news, I dunno if this government even has a position on it at all. Does the whole world just follow the US on this?

loving lol look at all these capitalizations

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

liberals always lose because of leftist infighting, and because the right-wing votes in lockstep :argh:

According to this thread it'll be good for the left if Moore wins.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

quote:

i guess its just kind of gross to me that you and the tweeter want to exploit that story for internet political points. its sort of your historical m o, though.

:smith:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gently caress me daddy trump

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

MadJackal posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940223974985871360

I like to think that literally everyone this Anthropomorphized Bucket of KFC Runoff Grease works with reads this and dies a little inside, knowing the dotard daughter-fucker they work for is a transparent liar and embarrassment.

I am not a Piss Pig!

Bad Reporting!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

According to this thread it'll be good for the left if Moore wins.

Bad for everybody but it includes the Republicans at least

Jones winning is still the maximum chaos scenario tho

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

killed by killary klinton

huge if true

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Agean90 posted:

https://twitter.com/kira_lerner/status/940396381499469827

rallies gonna end with roy moores bro outing him for fukken an underage prostitute in nam lmao

Those people are so small, how can you really know how old they are. Plus, you have to love their tiny hands.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yeah this chicken broccoli cheese soup loving owns its so drat good

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

huge if true

did it happen at a pizza parlor?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/940391626115026944

man bannon hosed that up bad

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

gently caress me daddy trump

Daddy

can I come

please?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Apraxin posted:

lol, 'mentions', 'condemns to hellfire', p much the same thing right
https://twitter.com/kira_lerner/status/940391609014898689

eternal damnation is at least implied any time a republican mentions a political opponent anywhere south of the mason dixon :eng101:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope there isn't some kind of precedent in Alabama of high ranking judges ordering their friends in the good old boys club to put goons in front of polling places or burn ballots to ensure he wins in situations when they have absolute confidence that nothing will be done to them

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nice self-own

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Pick posted:

That's really good of you. It really matters to have moral people in financial and law capacities.

As a consumer bankruptcy attorney who does exclusively debtor work I prefer to think of myself as anti-finance. For instance, today I got a client permission to keep $5,000 of her tax refund to help her elderly mother avoid eviction over the Trustee’s objection. In the Trustee’s opinion mom should have gotten evicted and moved into the one-bedroom apartment that my client shares with her 3 kids, ages 13, 7 and 2. The Trustee thought that $5,000 should have gone towards giving the unsecured creditors an extra 15% on the dollar.

And all of this is public record on PACER, so there’s no confidentiality that I’m breaching, just FYI.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

How hard are the libs gonna get owned tomorrow by God's chosen pedophile judge

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

he probably means the pizza is bad but the correct answer is pizza hut is bad

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Taco Duck posted:

How hard are the libs gonna get owned tomorrow by God's chosen pedophile judge

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quote:

Issue No. 1, not calling cellphones, is potentially a major problem: The Fox News poll found Jones leading by 30 points among people who were interviewed by cellphone. Slightly more than half of American adults don’t have access to a landline, according to recent estimates by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which also found a higher share of mobile-only households in the South than in other parts of the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

I love that all the fascist bastions are just coastal elites trying to fake their inner peckerwood. Just like when Richard Spencer started poo poo-talking football at U of Auburn.

• Locked thread