Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
I went with a neutral nature so it's good no matter what I end up doing with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Blaze Dragon posted:

I really wanted a shiny Skarmory but it just wasn't happening.

Are you one of those weirdos for whom "I must have it bred myself and in the right Pokeball with the right egg moves" is mandatory, or do you just wanna pal around with a shiny Skarmory? Cause I've caught one, and I don't think I've traded it off. I won't be able to check til 8 hours from now but if I still have it and you want it, you can have it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Diet Poison posted:

Are you one of those weirdos for whom "I must have it bred myself and in the right Pokeball with the right egg moves" is mandatory, or do you just wanna pal around with a shiny Skarmory? Cause I've caught one, and I don't think I've traded it off. I won't be able to check til 8 hours from now but if I still have it and you want it, you can have it.

No, I just found a shiny Skarmory, it broke out of literally every Poke Ball I had, and I was sad so I tried to get one but failed. I accept any way I can get it, so thanks.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Dabir posted:

double team and minimize are stupid annoying bullshit that's no fun to play against or use and takes the game down to rolling dice, I'm a huge prick

everyone always bitched about the double teaming Kingdra in gold/silver but apparently they're really sad to see the move get banned in competitive play

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Anyone have a bank account that's willing to trade a larvitar to me? I kind of want a team of pseduo legendaries, and that's the only one I'm missing. I've got lots of goomy that I've bred that I can trade for.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

double team is a sin. minimize is a sin but it's funny that stomp does double damage after

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

seiferguy posted:

Anyone have a bank account that's willing to trade a larvitar to me? I kind of want a team of pseduo legendaries, and that's the only one I'm missing. I've got lots of goomy that I've bred that I can trade for.
I could breed you one real quick but idk about nature and stuff. You know they're in Diglett's Tunnel tho, right?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

PetraCore posted:

I could breed you one real quick but idk about nature and stuff. You know they're in Diglett's Tunnel tho, right?

In Ultra Sun/Moon? This was for my vanilla moon save :shobon: I don't care too much about nature. I need to catch up to that spot in ultra sun though.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

seiferguy posted:

In Ultra Sun/Moon? This was for my vanilla moon save :shobon: I don't care too much about nature. I need to catch up to that spot in ultra sun though.
Ooooh. Then I can breed you a larvitar if you want. Trading directly from SuMo to USUM is a thing. :)

EDIT: I'm dumb and Larvitar isn't breeding with ditto. I'll just catch you a fresh one. Any nickname wanted?

PetraCore fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Dec 11, 2017

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I can breed you up a larvitar too, if you want.. because this just happened.

This is acceptable, game.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Kurieg posted:

Holy poo poo, congrats. I'll leave the larvitar to you if you want.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kurieg posted:

You just stole all the luck of the world, didn't you?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Kurieg posted:

t:mad:t

(congrats)

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

I've got a larvitar Egg, do you want me to hatch it?

Blaze Dragon posted:

You just stole all the luck of the world, didn't you?

There's some luck to it, yeah, but also..

I've been using destiny knots and everstones. I was just going to bottlecap whatever the dump stat was if it wasn't special attack.
You know, like all of these guys.

Incidentally does anyone want a litten?

iospace posted:

t:mad:t

(congrats)

It's a present for my nephew, I accept your scorn.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

BTW Zeraora isn't obtainable yet, right?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Kurieg sent me a larvitar egg so I'm all good (unless he trolled me and sent me something else, which in that case... well done). I forgot he had helped me in the past get me a riolu so he was already loaded in my friend list :)

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

PetraCore posted:

No, it hasn't even been officially announced yet.

seiferguy posted:

Kurieg sent me a larvitar egg so I'm all good (unless he trolled me and sent me something else, which in that case... well done). I forgot he had helped me in the past get me a riolu so he was already loaded in my friend list :)

I had 2 eggs in my party and that was the one in a dusk ball. And the other one hatched into a litten. So if it hatches into something else let me know because my Tyranitar has some questions to answer.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

PetraCore posted:

No and I’m glad of it :twisted:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

ROFL Octopus posted:

No and I’m glad of it :twisted:
Gonna name mine Fursuit Static.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Blaze Dragon posted:

No, I just found a shiny Skarmory, it broke out of literally every Poke Ball I had, and I was sad so I tried to get one but failed. I accept any way I can get it, so thanks.

Whoops, sorry, I forgot I was gonna check this out right after work. I was so busy doing nothing all day it slipped my mind. Anyway I do have one. Impish, Sturdy, Luxury Ball. Named "Jadewing" and I can't change that anymore. You want? My FC is 0533-5340-6744. I don't think it makes a difference but I'm on OG Sun. Not buying an Ultra version til I finish HeartGold.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I still have a hacked 6iv shiny Poipole that I'm willing to trade for a plain old Poipole. I'll throw it on the GTS if nobody claims it tonight.

Edit: Please take this chump off my hands.

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Dec 12, 2017

Abundant Atrophy
Nov 3, 2012

Hustlin Floh posted:

I still have a hacked 6iv shiny Poipole that I'm willing to trade for a plain old Poipole. I'll throw it on the GTS if nobody claims it tonight.

Edit: Please take this chump off my hands.

A plain, serious-natured, Poipole will do?

FC: 4210-5409-4092

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kurieg posted:

No, it hasn't even been officially announced yet.

I had 2 eggs in my party and that was the one in a dusk ball. And the other one hatched into a litten. So if it hatches into something else let me know because my Tyranitar has some questions to answer.

Nah, it was a larvitar. Though I was slightly hoping it'd be a shiny Litten...

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Abundant Atrophy posted:

A plain, serious-natured, Poipole will do?

FC: 4210-5409-4092

Sent you a PM

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Not sure how four days past without anyone posting the official Mimikyu vs Pikachu rap battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w3Nn8J2q_Y

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

does this actually happen

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Yes, the game basically ensures you will NEVER run out of money.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

Nah, it was a larvitar. Though I was slightly hoping it'd be a shiny Litten...

I've trashed something like three hundred kittens, you'd have been one lucky son of a bitch if that one has been shiny.

Also it had a zero in it's attack iv.

E:Also Masuda/Charm only checks for your hidden trainer id, so that'd be like, ludicrously lucky.

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Dec 12, 2017

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

oddium posted:

double team is a sin. minimize is a sin but it's funny that stomp does double damage after

There are lots of moves that deal double damage and have perfect accuracy against Minimizers, most notably Heavy Slam

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Japanese twitter has been drawing Ash from the 2018 movie trailer as a girl. My Japanese Pokemon feeds have a lot of fanart this morning.

https://twitter.com/MAJIbeef/status/940201216335683584

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

TaurusOxford posted:

Yes, the game basically ensures you will NEVER run out of money.

You’ll be living paycheck to paycheck buying all the clothes tho

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Dehry posted:

Japanese twitter has been drawing Ash from the 2018 movie trailer as a girl. My Japanese Pokemon feeds have a lot of fanart this morning.

Ashley-chan...

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Diet Poison posted:

Whoops, sorry, I forgot I was gonna check this out right after work. I was so busy doing nothing all day it slipped my mind. Anyway I do have one. Impish, Sturdy, Luxury Ball. Named "Jadewing" and I can't change that anymore. You want? My FC is 0533-5340-6744. I don't think it makes a difference but I'm on OG Sun. Not buying an Ultra version til I finish HeartGold.

Sure! My FC's 4167-4851-0640. Do you want anything for it? I have copies of a bunch of legendaries.

RareAcumen posted:

does this actually happen

It is true but it's also a really small amount of money if you want the Lurantis clothes. It's nowhere near enough, those things are expensive.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Just finished the Rainbow Rocket Episode. Man, Giovanni / Rainbow Rocket really gets left up in the air. Wonder if it's a really deliberate hook for the next game or just kinda whatever since this is their secondary team. Also, Lillie leaving for Kanto doesn't seem to be a thing anymore?

What other post-game stuff is there in USUM? Ultra Wormholes? Is there a list somewhere of the pokemon that were added to the Alola dex? Figure it'll probably be easier to just import most of my stuff from Sun to save myself from having to chase after some of the more annoying SOS encounter pokemon.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Scholtz posted:

Ashley-chan...

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Blaze Dragon posted:

Sure! My FC's 4167-4851-0640. Do you want anything for it? I have copies of a bunch of legendaries.

I usually ask for any other shiny, but if you don't have one, throw me anything.
Also if you're cool, plop your email down so we can coordinate this without having to monitor this thread. I promise I'll be timely in letting you know when you can scrub it.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Oxyclean posted:

What other post-game stuff is there in USUM? Ultra Wormholes? Is there a list somewhere of the pokemon that were added to the Alola dex? Figure it'll probably be easier to just import most of my stuff from Sun to save myself from having to chase after some of the more annoying SOS encounter pokemon.

Big ones I know about are castform, all the pseudolegendaries (Dratini, goomy, larvitar, etc) Houndoom, manetric, crawdaunt, zorua. There's probably a few other 1% out of a fishing hole and SOS pokemon but I remember crawdaunt being a pain in the rear end.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Diet Poison posted:

I usually ask for any other shiny, but if you don't have one, throw me anything.
Also if you're cool, plop your email down so we can coordinate this without having to monitor this thread. I promise I'll be timely in letting you know when you can scrub it.

I'm not too sure what's the proper etiquette to send emails here, so I guess I'll just leave this spoilered and delete it once you have it: not neccesary anymore!

Also I have an extra shiny Charmander if that works for you.

Blaze Dragon fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Dec 12, 2017

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Blaze Dragon posted:

It is true but it's also a really small amount of money if you want the Lurantis clothes. It's nowhere near enough, those things are expensive.

I spent all of my TRR reward cash on the Lurantis outfit and I still came up a little short of the whole set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

that ivy guy posted:

There are lots of moves that deal double damage and have perfect accuracy against Minimizers, most notably Heavy Slam

I had setup someone with that just in case I came across a minimizer in showdown.

They didn't realize that that was a thing.

Dehry posted:

If you didn't tell me that was a redraw I would have thought it was official.