Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
What's up with the two possible logos in new ornaments?

It's not an Eververse thing, because Tess sold the ornament that has the Osiris logo on it.

The other logo appears exclusively on weapons that now have 2x Ornament options, but... Rat King now has 2 ornaments and the newest one has the Osiris logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

It's not an Eververse thing, because Tess sold the ornament that has the Osiris logo on it.

The other logo appears exclusively on weapons that now have 2x Ornament options, but... Rat King now has 2 ornaments and the newest one has the Osiris logo.

DLC 2?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

quote:

On player inspection, currency display is no longer visible

lol why was this an issue

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

poo poo dawg, maybe you're right and they have put the DLC2 ornaments in the API for some reason.

I haven't seen any of the New Logo ornaments in game yet, and the new (Ornament #2) for Rat King, which is the only "#2 Ornament" in the game that's lacking the New Logo, is on sale at Eververse today.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The DLC 2 logo will probably be the Warmind upside-down omega. Maybe they're adding grindable weapon ornaments?

moist turtleneck posted:

Guessing this refers to the glimmer earned popup overlapping the inspect player dialog, not that you can see how much glimmer other players have.

haveblue fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Dec 12, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

moist turtleneck posted:

Shaming people spending money on this trash.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Goth bought that Eververse booster that gives everyone an Eververse item for 350 bright dust. Everyone got the "Eververse Gift of Shaders" like the one you get when you're leveling to 20.

Other people said you can get ghost shells along with the other stuff, but the fact that you can get just shaders is stupid

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

poo poo dawg, maybe you're right and they have put the DLC2 ornaments in the API for some reason.

I haven't seen any of the New Logo ornaments in game yet, and the new (Ornament #2) for Rat King, which is the only "#2 Ornament" in the game that's lacking the New Logo, is on sale at Eververse today.

Or The Dawning? The logo looks more like an event than Rasputin poo poo, and there's precedent with D1.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Roman posted:

Goth bought that Eververse booster that gives everyone an Eververse item for 350 bright dust. Everyone got the "Eververse Gift of Shaders" like the one you get when you're leveling to 20.

Other people said you can get ghost shells along with the other stuff, but the fact that you can get just shaders is stupid

I got a warlock helmet and is fly has hell (rusty iron style).

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Adregan posted:

:siren: :siren: Attention :siren: :siren: Bone Krew has openings for the people looking to get into a Clan on Xbox or those people that are in the overflow clan looking to join the main clan. If anyone else that was removed from the clan still plays the game they are more than welcome to reapply. though I will be looking at people from the overflow clan first.

I applied as dr fatsaq.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
So hey how are them Masterwork stuffs? Are they cool?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

IronSaber posted:

So hey how are them Masterwork stuffs? Are they cool?

Slighly buffed weapons. Random on random weapons (low drop rate). Break 10 to get a consumable to turn 1 into masterworks.

Seems can be interesting in some key areas (extra impact on some weapons?) .

A long grind like people asked for (I kind of like that).

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Adregan posted:

:siren: :siren: Attention :siren: :siren: Bone Krew has openings for the people looking to get into a Clan on Xbox or those people that are in the overflow clan looking to join the main clan. If anyone else that was removed from the clan still plays the game they are more than welcome to reapply. though I will be looking at people from the overflow clan first.

Somewhat new to Destiny and D2, and I might not even be that good...however I applied anyways (Boywunda44).

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

these idiots enabled the 4 new weapon ornaments in the api :uugh:

one for Grav Lance, Sweet Business, Pro Lens, and War Coil

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Any Bone Krew wanna run the Nightfall? GT: Flexible Ethics

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Buy Engrams from the Cryptarch for 25x marks

Hope for Masterworks

Dismantle for mats/shards/master cores

Spend shards at gunsmith

Dismantle for mats/shards/master cores

Repeat, n***a

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Do not do this poo poo.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

So they postponed the faction rally because people without CoO wouldn't be able to access it. Good job, Bungie!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Definitely lookin' like a SIVA ornament, must be for the warminds-centric expansion that's coming out next

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Waffle House posted:

Definitely lookin' like a SIVA ornament, must be for the warminds-centric expansion that's coming out next

You know, I keep forgetting that they originally teased a SIVA-variant of that Nessus Strike before launch.

Bungie give me SIVA.

Give me a SIVA subclass, a Taken subclass, and whatever Calus is going on about. A "Power" subclass?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

fat subclass

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/TrialsReport/status/940670617816371201

Bungie pls d2 rumble

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Xur, you bitch, this Fated ish better pay off. :argh:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

cvnvcnv posted:

Just got 3 Masterwork Cores from one dismantle. So glad it isn't 1.

waaaat ?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

If Elimination is 3v3 that owns. Or 4v4 idgaf

Last_Taste
Feb 13, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Is it a dawning logo? Maybe you can cosmetic stuff for... *gasp* free!?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I find it odd that they went so hard for the esports angle, when other genres that aren't FPS are way more popular, see the FGC and the MOBA gangs.
Does MLG even still exist and do things?

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Holy poo poo, forget D1 Super times, in an area with hoards of enemies Masterworks let you ult every few seconds.

At least in PvE, I've only gotten MW's that would be trash in PvP so I haven't used them there.

So far it *seems* to work on every second enemy you kill in quick succession. So fighting the Fallen or Hive is super fun times.

Flytrap fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Dec 13, 2017

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does gunsmith drop masterwork guns? Or just cryptarch

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

the good fax machine posted:

Does gunsmith drop masterwork guns? Or just cryptarch

I think everything drops Masterworks now. I've gotten two: one from Shaxx, and one from Devrim. I think every purple that spawns just has a random chance to be a Masterwork regardless of origin.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Flytrap posted:

regardless of origin.

Note that Trials and Raid weapons are supposed to have a higher chance of being Masterworks.

Unsure if that means they have a higher MW chance only when they drop from Raid Encounters/Trials Reward Tiers, or if that also applies to Raid/Trials Token Engrams, and Welfare Engrams

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

can I get a masterwork weapon from cashing unused raid tokens?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Note that Trials and Raid weapons are supposed to have a higher chance of being Masterworks.

Unsure if that means they have a higher MW chance only when they drop from Raid Encounters/Trials Reward Tiers, or if that also applies to Raid/Trials Token Engrams, and Welfare Engrams

Interesting point. I hope it applies to all, I have like 800 trials tokens banked

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

hiddenriverninja posted:

can I get a masterwork weapon from cashing unused raid tokens?

Every legendary.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

I find it odd that they went so hard for the esports angle, when other genres that aren't FPS are way more popular, see the FGC and the MOBA gangs.
Does MLG even still exist and do things?

They went so hard for esports but didnt bother to implement private matches or Gamebattles. There will be no esports support for this game.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Mill Village posted:

They went so hard for esports but didnt bother to implement private matches or Gamebattles. There will be no esports support for this game.

Tell that to Bungle

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Overwatch is also published by Activision(Blizzard)

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
https://youtu.be/Y0djRRxQON4

I WAS PUSHED DAMMIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Why is the game telling me to go see ikora but when I get there she's got nothing for me?