Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

a new study bible! posted:

National democrats claiming a Roy Moore victory is actually a win for 2018 are disgusting.

Kids getting molested shouldn't be a win for anyone except the pedophile who got away with it and now gets to be a US senator.

Nothing like claiming a moral victory for a once in a generation chance to win an election in Alabama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

National democrats claiming a Roy Moore victory is actually a win for 2018 are disgusting.

Kids getting molested shouldn't be a win for anyone except the pedophile who got away with it and now gets to be a US senator.

pretty much

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Who's saying this? (I don't mean this in an abrasive way, I'm genuinely curious.)

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Just got a new job. Feels good.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

fsif posted:

Who's saying this? (I don't mean this in an abrasive way, I'm genuinely curious.)

The same people who get really excited to write a 50+ long tweet chain about Game Theory

But yeah, if we lose its gonna be because abortion, not because Jones wasn't (insert your ideal form of democratic candidate here)

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Congrats! Right before the holidays too, you gonna burn all your PTO days or cash 'em out?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Kalli posted:

Latest Quinnipiac poll: https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2507

4. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of President Trump? (Numbers are not percentages. Figures show the number of times each response was given. This table reports only words that were mentioned at least five times.)

Shameful lack of "Schmuck."

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

HatfulOfHollow posted:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

weird Asian candy posted:

Congrats! Right before the holidays too, you gonna burn all your PTO days or cash 'em out?

I’ve been out of work since October. My last job gave me a months severance and cashed out my remaining PTO though.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
u look different

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I’ve been out of work since October. My last job gave me a months severance and cashed out my remaining PTO though.

Oh wow, well double congrats then. I'm sure that is a huge relief. :hfive:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Some guys at the bar (in kc)

"did you see the raiders lost?"

"no, did you see the giants lost too?!"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm tired of moral victories holy poo poo

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Fellas, it sucks that Roy Moore will probably win, but please remember that this is also the nimrod who got himself removed from the Alabama Supreme Court, twice for his ridiculous antics. He's Trump level unstable

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Spoeank posted:

I'm tired of moral victories holy poo poo

Virginia was a solid, real victory by way bigger margins than expected

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

The Glumslinger posted:

Virginia was a solid, real victory by way bigger margins than expected

I forgot about all the good guys doing stuff like a month ago because they were all state and local. All I can get on the national is GA and this clusterfuck

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Fellas, it sucks that Roy Moore will probably win, but please remember that this is also the nimrod who got himself removed from the Alabama Supreme Court, twice for his ridiculous antics. He's Trump level unstable

Honey Roy Palmer posted:

Well, you're poo poo at motivation.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Sorry, I have no expectations for Mississippi or Alabama ever doing right by the country.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I've been watching rural communities defend pedophiles since I was 7, I really don't need to learn this awful lesson again.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Sorry, I have no expectations for Mississippi or Alabama ever doing right by the country.

Faulkner was alright.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ehud posted:

Just accidentally rebooted a virtual host instead of one virtual server lol

Ehud, pusher of the wrong button

Reminder that Ehud created a button that would instantly fire someone

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

:laffo:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
One of my favorite stories to tell is how in Georgia, there's the highway GA-400 that leads north out of Atlanta. If you're taking it, you'll eventually get to Cumming, GA. Just before the exit to Cumming, GA, there's a water tower that has a Siemens logo on it.

So, how do you know when you're to Cumming? When you see the Siemens.

I just found out that it's no longer got the Siemens logo on it. RIP good joke.

Down the street from the water tower is an intersection that has a BJ's Wholesale and a Dick's Sporting Goods lol

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Intruder posted:

I have one of those buttons, it is labeled terminate and drop down box of all of my employees appear. It is also available on the app on my phone.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder posted:

lol i love you guys

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

If you ever feel like a gym badass just do some manmakers btw

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

The Glumslinger posted:

The same people who get really excited to write a 50+ long tweet chain about Game Theory

But yeah, if we lose its gonna be because abortion, not because Jones wasn't (insert your ideal form of democratic candidate here)
of all the things exit polling is showing a gap on, that's the biggest

40/54 legal/illegal

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/mmurraypolitics/status/940723112131416064

:q:

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Flikken posted:

I have one of those buttons, it is labeled terminate and drop down box of all of my employees appear. It is also available on the app on my phone.

The phone app part seems unnecessary unless it's like Robocop and you need to fire someone right now.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
who was that guy the other day who said Alabama wasn't as bad as the stereotypes and that Northerns need to stop being so smug and know-it-all about the South

I wanna see that dude if Moore wins

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Anals of History posted:

The phone app part seems unnecessary unless it's like Robocop and you need to fire someone right now.

If it's somewhere that needs a ton of restricted access and he's at lunch and a guy needed all access revoked immediately I could see the need I guess

If nothing else it is a very alpha move that will get him the respect he demands!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

who was that guy the other day who said Alabama wasn't as bad as the stereotypes and that Northerns need to stop being so smug and know-it-all about the South

smdh if you don't elect the pedophile who has twice been removed from state level seats over the guy who put away a bunch of KKK guys

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wait any human being ever pretended former confederate states have any shred of decency or command respect from 1866 to perpetuity? :laffo:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Intruder posted:

smdh if you don't elect the pedophile who has twice been removed from state level seats over the guy who put away a bunch of KKK guys

Apparently the voter turnout is estimated to be around 25% which blows my mind

what a poo poo useless state

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/FOX6Hardison/status/940711042346356741

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/940715088960421889

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Pet peeves

- people who stand in lines too far away from the person in front of them

- people who sidle up next to me angling for position as I stand behind the person I described above

- people who stand so close in lines that I can feel their hot breath on me

- lines in general

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

Pet peeves

- people who stand in lines too far away from the person in front of them

- people who sidle up next to me angling for position as I stand behind the person I described above

- people who stand so close in lines that I can feel their hot breath on me

- lines in general

someone's phone posting from a line

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

someone's phone posting from a line

jokes on you I am out of the line already idiot!

I posted that from the parking lot! You look so foolish now !

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ehud posted:

If it's somewhere that needs a ton of restricted access and he's at lunch and a guy needed all access revoked immediately I could see the need I guess

If nothing else it is a very alpha move that will get him the respect he demands!

Nope, I have to send a separate form to a separate place to revoke all access. Maybe it's a function for my bosses and VPs if a branch manager walks off (that's what I am)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

jokes on you I am out of the line already idiot!

I posted that from the parking lot! You look so foolish now !

*stares hopelessly at hands, a man defeated*

• Locked thread