Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
you came into two different fate threads to bitch about animation in an episode of anime while having zero grasp of the goddamn industry and the moment people told you you're being an idiot you started throwing around something insulting to people with ptsd and had the balls to act like you're the one who deserves to be offended when people call you an old man, and now that someone with ptsd has taken the time to tell you how tiring it is to hear, you can't even make one loving sentence of an apology without trying to land a sick burn on those meddlin' kids for telling you you were being an insensitive fuckhead and you think that's loving okay. now you're just whining about young people in a thread for posting about wanting to kiss astolfo's flesh fang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
i can't believe this is happening in a thread for a show about a gay crossdressing knight who goes on a date with a boy who secretly has a big man inside him

a show about a genderqueer knight whose dad is a woman and who gets upset at their partner for misgendering them

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Conservative person surrounds himself with other conservative people, doesn't understand why marginalized people are getting so uppity, news at eleven

https://twitter.com/theferocity/status/909071302698393600

ok fair enough. that’s almost certainly true to some extent. though i’m actually one of the only conservatives i know. we’re a rare breed in my city.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

ok fair enough. that’s almost certainly true to some extent. though i’m actually one of the only conservatives i know. we’re a rare breed in my city.

It's good that you're going extinct if this is all you have to offer the world

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Cephas posted:

a show about a genderqueer knight whose dad is a woman and who gets upset at their partner for misgendering them

I'm a girl and also I'm mordred so let me tell you things are very confusing

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Cephas posted:

i can't believe this is happening in a thread for a show about a gay crossdressing knight who goes on a date with a boy who secretly has a big man inside him

that’s because you’re assuming all conservatives are anti-gay and pro-traditional gender roles etcetc

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Aurora posted:

It's good that you're going extinct if this is all you have to offer the world

on the contrary, i used to be a communist and a leftist. but the current generation of liberals has driven me to the right. people like you in particular dont even realizing how much you’re discouraging liberals from continuing to be liberals. and that’s why a maniac like trump could win

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

on the contrary, i used to be a communist and a leftist. but the current generation of liberals has driven me to the right

Sad!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

"wtf at all this bullshit about policing language. gently caress you guys I'm hanging out with the pepes now they let me say cuck"

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

ComaPrison posted:

on the contrary, i used to be a communist and a leftist. but the current generation of liberals has driven me to the right. people like you in particular dont even realizing how much you’re discouraging liberals from continuing to be liberals. and that’s why a maniac like trump could win

lol nice grandstanding

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

again, i was a bernie and hillary supporter until i observed that its people like you who drove the moderates and left leaning (but not full on leftists) into voting with the right.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

why can't malcom x be like that nice boy martin luther king jr. he just does speeches and doesn't advocate violence...

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

GAH

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

ComaPrison posted:

again, i was a bernie and hillary supporter until i observed that its people like you who drove the moderates and left leaning (but not full on leftists) into voting with the right.

https://twitter.com/RobynElyse/status/896516632889221120

literally you

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

Sad!

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

The Colonel posted:

you came into two different fate threads to bitch about animation in an episode of anime while having zero grasp of the goddamn industry and the moment people told you you're being an idiot you started throwing around something insulting to people with ptsd and had the balls to act like you're the one who deserves to be offended when people call you an old man, and now that someone with ptsd has taken the time to tell you how tiring it is to hear, you can't even make one loving sentence of an apology without trying to land a sick burn on those meddlin' kids for telling you you were being an insensitive fuckhead and you think that's loving okay. now you're just whining about young people in a thread for posting about wanting to kiss astolfo's flesh fang

he may find it tiring. but guess what, people like you are tiring too. and i havent targeted him in any way whatsoever. if anything, its misfortunate that these words are now more strongly associated with people like you rather than people like him

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

he may find it tiring. but guess what, people like you are tiring too. and i havent targeted him in any way whatsoever. if anything, its misfortunate that these words are now more strongly associated with people like you rather than people like him

Sad!

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

ComaPrison posted:

I'm going to tell you again, that association is a result of the company you keep and is absolutely not true of the general populace.

Stop hanging out with assholes.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ComaPrison posted:

lol you're actually a huge loving tool look at yourself

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

again, i didnt vote for trump, but when i see the left paint the entire right as nazis, im not at all surprised that moderates and former-left-leaning could switch sides just to say fuckit and gently caress you

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

again, i didnt vote for trump, but when i see the left paint the entire right as nazis, im not at all surprised that moderates and former-left-leaning could switch sides just to say fuckit and gently caress you

Sad!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

people do not just swap sides over that you are ridiculous!!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm going to spite people who are mean to me on the internet by going all in on a party that I don't actually share my political beliefs with. To own the libs?

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Dryzen posted:

lol you're actually a huge loving tool look at yourself

lol gently caress u too

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

wah wah i'm an old fuckin baby mad at the kids of the world

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

lol gently caress u too

Sad!

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm going to spite people who are mean to me on the internet by going all in on a party that I don't actually share my political beliefs with. To own the libs?

or maybe its something else. two words. identity politics. namely, loving sick of it (as a focus of the left).

ComaPrison
Jan 1, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Dryzen posted:

wah wah i'm an old fuckin baby mad at the kids of the world

wah wah, i’m an actual loving baby, mad at people who don’t share my beliefs

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ComaPrison posted:

or maybe its something else. two words. identity politics. namely, loving sick of it (as a focus of the left).

are u perhaps a white person

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/802982411474636800

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

Sad!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

El Burbo posted:

are u perhaps a white person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJxmx7-0xyg

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ComaPrison posted:

Sad!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
uh

any uh

saber fans????

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

ComaPrison posted:

This particular sentence has been uttered by many and it always means "I'm a big bigoted baby and I don't want to stop being one"

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ComaPrison posted:

there's a huge loving difference between being mad at someone for having different beliefs and another for being mad at someone for being a complete loving rear end in a top hat to entire groups of people because they said you shouldn't say triggered

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

uh

any uh

saber fans????

I always thought she was lame but I rolled Alter in FGO because I was rolling on the Kintoki banner because I want to wife Kintoki
and she's good
and she gets a pretty dress later apparently which is ace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!

Mordred gets overshadowed in this show but she is pretty dreamy. it's a shame that Joan of Arc ended up so bland because she should totally be a fiery, willful tomboy like Mordred is :allears:

• Locked thread