Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I talked to my cuz in Alabama to say thanks. He said they were turnt all night and mad I woke his rear end up 😂😂😂

Reposting that because it deserves to be seen again:

https://twitter.com/mickeywelsh/status/940798985886945280?s=17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Correct, and I don’t even give him much credit for Trump’s initial victory. I don’t think he did anything there that anyone else wouldn’t have.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Actually, Bannon rules.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

FlamingLiberal posted:

Correct, and I don’t even give him much credit for Trump’s initial victory. I don’t think he did anything there that anyone else wouldn’t have.

steven bannon has done a lot of things I wouldn't have

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Chilichimp posted:

To be fair, Moore was never HIS horse. He backed Luther Strange, even if he deleted all of the proof of this when Strange lost the primary.

and bannon spent the entire primary convincing trumps base in alabama that it was all five d chess, and moore was his guy

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
Just catching up but

empty whippet box posted:

Can't loving wait for Trump to remind us that he in fact backed Luther Strange, therefore it is not his fault.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940904649728708609

:golfclap:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Deck was stacked against him....in alabama

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No but see this is all in Trump's plan, you'll see this is a master chess move

dbukalski
Nov 9, 2017

YOSPOS

Ularg posted:

What's up with the 8% Black Men/Women vote for Moore?

thats not how % work. 98% black woman and 94% black men does not = 8% voted for more. Its closer to 4% total among blacks. You can chalk it up to pro life probably.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

dbukalski posted:

thats not how % work. 98% black woman and 94% black men does not = 8% voted for more. Its closer to 4% total among blacks. You can chalk it up to pro life probably.

Pro life, pro pedos, pro coonin

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Data Graham posted:

No but see this is all in Trump's plan, you'll see this is a master chess move

Trump's only chess move is flipping over the table and stomping red-faced out of the room

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

dbukalski posted:

Pro life and anti-gay, yes. The uncomfortable truth is that a sizable portion of religious black vote would go GOP if they just got off all their racist poo poo, because they are very aligned on the cultural issues.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Alter Ego posted:

Trump's only chess move is flipping over the table and stomping red-faced out of the room

And demanding everyone else remember him winning the match because he never loses.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Blitz7x posted:

Southern Strategy is considered a myth and bringing it up is a bannable offense on conservative subreddits

lol, because it's devastating to their case! It totally loving happened, but the cognitive dissonance of admitting it was true is too much for their poor, sheltered minds to bear.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

It's really weird that the Southern Strategy never happened but the idea of putting Harriet Tubman on a dollar bill makes them explode with rage.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Despera posted:

Ill just stock up on toilet paper and only take payment in bitcoin. Kim Jung suck couldnt kill the black market what chance do you have?

*dies from lack of healthcare*

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
I was in a McDonald's this morning and they had some news station on the TV - I think it was CNN - and they had someone on talking about how this was actually a win for Republicans and a loss for Democrats, and Ryan and McConnell must be smirking with relief. :what:

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Petr posted:

I was in a McDonald's this morning and they had some news station on the TV - I think it was CNN - and they had someone on talking about how this was actually a win for Republicans and a loss for Democrats, and Ryan and McConnell must be smirking with relief. :what:

uhh what

how

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Petr posted:

lol, because we saved them from themselves, or something?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Koalas March posted:

I talked to my cuz in Alabama to say thanks. He said they were turnt all night and mad I woke his rear end up 😂😂😂

Reposting that because it deserves to be seen again:

https://twitter.com/mickeywelsh/status/940798985886945280?s=17

That picture makes my day. I'm so happy for that woman and her family.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Unormal posted:

Son on my deathbed I bequeath you my most prized possession my dead gay forum regdate.

i'm on an invite-only music/filesharing site that a user inherited an account passed on via somebody's will.

wonder what the lawyer thought of that.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm sure the logic is that they don't have to deal with a pedophile in their party but that's like the tiniest of silver linings.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Chilichimp posted:

lol, because we saved them from themselves, or something?

I guess, I only caught a snippet.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

botany posted:

uhh what

how

They dumb

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

wow

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

botany posted:

uhh what

how

Because now they just rip the bandaid off and don't have to deal with months and months of ethics investigations followed by Moore getting tossed on his rear end, which would of course be readily accepted by the Trump psychos as an acceptable thing.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

botany posted:

uhh what

how

Disappointed accelerationist?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Your Taint posted:

That picture makes my day. I'm so happy for that woman and her family.

I showed it to my grandmother just now and she cried. She remembers.

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Petr posted:

It's a win for both parties really. Short term Democrats get slightly more power in the senate, and long term Republicans don't have the shame of having a pedophile as a sitting senator as an albatross around their neck. The seat's probably going to flip back red in 2026 or maybe even 2020.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Hey KM, here is another gif for your collection.

https://twitter.com/hughjasoull/status/940839255080882176

It's also a perfect summary of yesterday's voting results.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

botany posted:

uhh what

how

Probably the same way that Trump will spin going to jail as a good thing:

"No other president has been put behind bars, good bars, American bars."

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
So I hate to dampen the mood after the incredible win last night, but is there anything to be done about the Net Neutrality thing tomorrow?

Or is the only option waiting until Dems get back in power and fix it back up again?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm hoping it gets tied up in lawsuits long enough that the damage isn't too extensive to be undone. I think that's the best we can hope for since the people in charge of that decision are beholden to no one except their real employers and are obviously not acting in good faith.

The Internet needs to be made into a public utility with net neutrality baked into the laws around it so that a small panel of un-elected assholes can't destroy it then scuttle off to work for the people they changed it for.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Dec 13, 2017

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Mierenneuker posted:

Haha that's great. I hate that loving guy. He's like their new Jeffery Lord.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

Looking forward to probating someone with that in the future 😂✊🏾❤️

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Mierenneuker posted:

loving lol

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Your Taint posted:

Haha that's great. I hate that loving guy. He's like their new Jeffery Lord.

What happened to him? Didn't it turn out he was a sex monster or something?

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Dietrich posted:

It's a win for both parties really. Short term Democrats get slightly more power in the senate, and long term Republicans don't have the shame of having a pedophile as a sitting senator as an albatross around their neck. The seat's probably going to flip back red in 2026 or maybe even 2020.

Nobody is forgetting that Trump and the RNC backed said pedophile anytime soon.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Junior G-man posted:

Also if you watch Fox News long enough, you will truly be convinced that Isis hiding behind every bush to either blow themselves up or date your daughter. Whichever you think is worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

hanales posted:

What happened to him? Didn't it turn out he was a sex monster or something?

I think the official reason is he did a racism one too many times, and if he stuck around any longer Don Lemon or Van Jones would've fed him his teeth.

• Locked thread