Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Jerry Cotton posted:

"Like Hitler, Russia has some good ideas about gays, jews, and foreigners."

e: Also, Russian-paid nazi agitators are everywhere.

drat it, if we have to have crazy far-right nationalists everywhere, couldn't they at least be fanatical about supporting their own nation?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I dont know posted:

For an off year special election getting 90% of the turnout of a presidential year is a massive surge. Hell having 40% is still alot, in normal circumstances people just don't come out to these.

Yeah, I'd be how 40% compares to the historical midterm turnout. Did a literal pedophile hurt or help them?

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I'm more interested in Ben's thoughts on his precious "Unsinkable" Roy Moore. :allears:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/940798296662175744

He also retweeted these:
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/940792060055048193
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/940789463013261313
https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/940792192955830272

So it couldn't possibly be that Moore was poo poo. It was a conspiracy and also backstabbing and the (((globalists))) did this and rigged an election for a Dem in Alabama, somehow, for some reason, because what the "banking elite" want is definitely not a sure vote for tax cuts.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

To no-one's surprise, Stiglich always falls in line

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Stefu posted:

Question: What would Ben Garrison draw if he was Finnish?

Answer:

Pictured far-right presidential candidate Laura Huhtasaari.

No labels. The sky is the limit for this one.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'll virtue signal my moral superiority over loving pedophiles all day everyday Molyneux, you hack.

Also that whole "how high" thing doesn't really work in that tweet.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

TGLT posted:

So it couldn't possibly be that Moore was poo poo. It was a conspiracy and also backstabbing and the (((globalists))) did this and rigged an election for a Dem in Alabama, somehow, for some reason, because what the "banking elite" want is definitely not a sure vote for tax cuts.

Garrison continues to hate politicians and continues to somehow continues to operate under the delusion that Trump is outside that system, despite Trump acting identical to the Replublicans he professes to despise.

Its a party of Mavricks I tells yah.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Trump: Supports a tax bill that will make him and his layabout kids richer. Clearly not an Elite.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

D.N. Nation posted:

Trump: Supports a tax bill that will make him and his layabout kids richer. Clearly not an Elite.

Trump: Rich Boy who never worked a day in his life, obviously the champion of minimum wage slaves.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Oh man :(

They were actually a really good band. Saw them live at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park back in '00.

Listen to Strangers when we meet or Behind the wall of sleep.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Lord Hydronium posted:

Why does the EU duck have two heads?
It's a reference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edvard_Isto#The_Attack

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

TGLT posted:

He also retweeted these:
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/940792060055048193
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/940789463013261313
https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/940792192955830272

Is Bill implying voter fraud? Someone should tell him about Alabam's voter ID law.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

I'll virtue signal my moral superiority over loving pedophiles all day everyday Molyneux, you hack.

Also that whole "how high" thing doesn't really work in that tweet.

Yeah, the idiom is A says "Jump!", B says "How high?" on the way up.

But then, that's the guy who thinks "NOT AN ARGUMENT!" is the ultimate crusher.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Oh, never heard of that painting before. Thanks!

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

rydiafan posted:

The guy's a thoughtless fellow who is having a learning moment about inappropriate questions.

Indeed.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump and harassment claims – Donald Trump claimed on Tuesday that the harassment accusations against him were a Democratic conspiracy as he lashed out at a female Democratic senator with what she quickly dubbed a ‘sexist smear’"

Telegraph:

'Yay, porgs!' – critics' verdicts on Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Independent:

Huge, mysterious object flying past Earth might be an alien spacecraft, scientists say

Times:

Gove: boost aid cash in fight against ocean plastic

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... NHS vouchers for breastfeeding mothers

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

The establishment or ‘legacy’ media are going to the dogs. Lately we’ve seen even more of their breathless ‘blockbuster’ news events blowing up in their faces, but it doesn’t seem to deter them from continuing to release fake news. Despite their history and money, the big dog ‘mainstream’ media are losing readers, viewers, trust, professionalism and credibility. Their historical dominance is rapidly ending thanks to truth tellers who can be found on the Internet.

The lefty media have been relentless in their biased attacks on President Trump. They were shocked by his election because they had grown used to brainwashing the masses. Hillary promptly blamed the Russians for Trump’s victory and claimed ‘collusion.’

The rabid lefty media have been determined to prove the alleged ‘conspiracy’ ever since, but all they’ve come up with is empty bombast. They’re like a dog who chases its own tail but can never catch it…because the Russian collusion story is not factual.

The Fake News liars have had success against Judge Roy Moore, however. The yearbook story was proven to be a forgery—and sourced to a big media arm. Moore was relentlessly and unfairly impugned as a ‘pedophile,’ by the leftist media. Such repeated lies contributed to his loss and I hope he contests the results, because it was very close.

I recommend “The True Story of Fake News,” by Mark Dice. It offers an excellent explanation and summation of fake news occurring in the legacy media as well as social media.

One of our followers suggested this cartoon and she has our thanks.

–Ben Garrison

filler cartoon time

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

That metaphor is Ramirez-level botched.

It makes me happy that Garrison hitched his happy feelings to an absolute piece of poo poo like Roy Moore and lost.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Garrison continues his screaming loudly "NU-UH" into the void, in hopes it becomes true.

Trump is a generic (if also chaotic) Republican Garrison. gently caress off.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
"A Heinous Tact"

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Free Flowers!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

gently caress yes

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I see Obama paid his rent for space in Branco's brain on time again.

quote:

Just put on a cheerleader outfit already, Beeler.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Jonas Albrecht posted:

gently caress yes

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

e: GOD drat IT

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

"A Heinous Tact"

Idgi, why did you post a genuine conservative political cartoon? :confused:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Ah, the "Theres something worse defense". Better not worry about anything then. Good point.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

"A Heinous Tact"

...the donkey has a neckbeard :allears:

Ward, you are a master.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

That Swamp monster is hella metal and could go on an album cover.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

"A Heinous Tact"

Kelly has gotten lazy and is now just outright copying Ben Garrison's actual unironic comics.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Yoiks. All they had to do was have the little girl's hand clenched in a fist. With it open like that the whole thing feels super inappropriate.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

He's clearly giving that money to billionaires, so, yeah.
AGC

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I'm the spooky "google". Good job Trump draining all these terrible people and replacing them with upstanding citizens that aren't allowed in the mall.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Meanwhile this one aged well.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

davebo posted:

Yoiks. All they had to do was have the little girl's hand clenched in a fist. With it open like that the whole thing feels super inappropriate.

I'd go a step further and say it looks like a more detailed version of that "woman forces herself on a guy, then claims sexual harassment" comic from yesterday.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Yeah I can't imagine that's the intent but it's impossible to read that as anything but Roy Moore getting molested by a little girl.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah I can't imagine that's the intent but it's impossible to read that as anything but Roy Moore getting molested by a little girl.

Looks like the idea is that the true victim in all of this is Moore.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I don't recognize the artist off-hand, so I don't know (based on their previous portfolio) if this is just a particularly horribly mangled metaphor, or completely sincere.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Katt posted:

That Swamp monster is hella metal and could go on an album cover.

Missed one point off that Star of David, Ben.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Bombadilillo posted:

Yeah, I'd be how 40% compares to the historical midterm turnout. Did a literal pedophile hurt or help them?

Usually they get like, 1.5x as much turnout in Alabama for elections like this. Moore destroyed them

• Locked thread