Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Rygar201 posted:

https://imgur.com/MfUyNrl

:thunk:

Might post some gifs tomorrow night

That’s a very specific kind of perfect game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

Got this on my EUNE smurf (which has 17 champs and no skins other than freebies).
My most played champs are Varus, Teemo, Taric and Ez, and those are some of my favourite skins for them.

My main got other skins for Varus, Teemo, Taric and Ez, but nothing better than the ones I already have.

I've never bought anything out of "your shop" before but this time I'll probably plunk down :10bux:.
Maybe a fiver on my NA account as well which got a single good option.

Edit: Also, that Sivir splash is a loving embarassment.

iSurrender fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Dec 13, 2017

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

iSurrender posted:

Edit: Also, that Sivir splash is a loving embarassment.

Sivir has one good skin and it's the PAX one so she basically has no good obtainable skins.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

iSurrender posted:

Got this on my EUNE smurf (which has 17 champs and no skins other than freebies).
My most played champs are Varus, Teemo, Taric and Ez, and those are some of my favourite skins for them.

Oh hey, someone else but me plays on EUNE (even if it is only a smurf). What's your IGN?

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
Ate Rocks

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Friend request sent. Are you on Discord?

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Servaetes posted:

In this new era of :siren: DIAMOND :siren: players a Janna ban would bring the entire stack to it's knees, man

*locks in Morgana*

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Alris posted:

I mean, it's ok I guess. Not sure I'd actually pick any of them up though.

the veigar skin is really really really good

also, I was the Bard in that game. Klepto with sorcery 2nd (take manaflow and scorch) you do too much damage while also getting health and mana potions constantly in lane. He's super busted and it's trivial getting Frost Queen's Claim and Luden's Echo to just one shot their carries.

How Rude fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Dec 13, 2017

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Alris posted:

I mean, it's ok I guess. Not sure I'd actually pick any of them up though.

give in, get the yi skin

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

How Rude posted:

also, I was the Bard in that game. Klepto with sorcery 2nd (take manaflow and scorch) you do too much damage while also getting health and mana potions constantly in lane. He's super busted and it's trivial getting Frost Queen's Claim and Luden's Echo to just one shot their carries.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Ah, a rare opportunity to use :gaz:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

VodeAndreas posted:

I'm sorry you didn't get the medieval skin yet 😞

(also I'm casual af)

ive got medieval and sly cooper is still a better skin and its not even close

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

How Rude posted:

Super Librarian posted:

give in, get the yi skin

But... but I have the legendary skins for both those characters :ohdear:

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
My shop gave me 60% off Meowkai. I don't even care that the rest was crap, that's good enough on its own.

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Alris posted:

But... but I have the legendary skins for both those characters :ohdear:

that has never stopped you before

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!
My shop has 60% off Battle Boss Ziggs, Blood Moon Jhin and Pool Party Taric, 50% off Warring Kingdoms Garen, 40% off Koi Nami and 30% off Star Guardian Miss Fortune.

If I played more than a few times a week I'd be tempted to get the Ziggs and Taric skins.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Boo.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

how do i get the deals

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

why the hell would you not take moo cow alistar

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i usually only play an aram or 2 a day but ive been exclusively playing vs AI games and popping the balloon minions a hours today as jax and its hysterical

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Servaetes posted:

I’d kill a man for 70% off that skin. It’s not just his best skin, it’s not even close

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kingcobweb posted:

I’d kill a man for 70% off that skin. It’s not just his best skin, it’s not even close

*extremely cypress hill voice*
70% off that alistar skiiiiiiin
how I could just kill a man

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

I guess I might pick up SSW Twitch, but everything else I'm pretty dissapointed in.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Everyone gets at least three Ashe skins by the time they hit 1k games whether they want them or not

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
70% off Boom Boom Blitz and Haunted Mao
60% off Warring Kingdoms Xin
50% off Star Guardian Ez
40% off Def Not Udyr
30% off Super Galaxy Shyv

I may end up just dropping the 20 bux to get them all. Maybe not Mao, as I already have Meowkai and Christmas.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Welcome... to the League of Horney.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Nipple game strong

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
His pubes are out of control at this point

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I still miss Gangplank's Treasure Tree.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Some of those muscles are fictional

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

pog boyfriend posted:

yall need to stop hating on gappy real quick. in other news i have randomly decided to play nunu and forgot how fun aggressively counter jungling is -- what is everyone heres favourite counterjungler and why?

udyr cause hes good

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

kingcobweb posted:

Some of those muscles are fictional

"It's fine, he's made of two bodies so any extras are just from the other body, it's fine." -Riot art staff, five minutes before deadline.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Servaetes posted:

I dunno if I'll ever play Alistar! Is he still a thing? I've played a few games but I've been on a looong hiatus.
The boo was more for Sion (got robo Sion), Sona (got DJ Sona) and Rammus (got King Rammus, aww yeah).

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Alistar's pretty high in the support meta if you care about that, he can also gently caress people up Blitzcrank style except noone ever bans him.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Meh.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Now that is a mediocre lineup but at least ghost bride morg has one of the more annoying recall sounds in the game.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

70% off Fifth Age Taric but everything else was trash. I guess that's what I get for being a Nautilus one-trick with all but one of his skins.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I got secret agent Xin, which I wanted (i typed it into the store before opening my secret shop) but everything else totally sucked.

No screenshots but just trust me.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
WTF RIOT

DON'T DO THIS RIOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm excited to drop multiple divisions. Every time I face a yasuo in lane I just hard feed so this is great for me.