Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

For my flex in 1 PPR should I roll:

Hyde vs Ten
Robert Woods @ Sea?

And for my QB 6PaTD:

Since McCown is out I currently have Rodgers @ Car, with Winston vs TB on my bench. This is a no-brainer assuming Rodgers does play, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Cotton Candidasis posted:

For my flex in 1 PPR should I roll:

Hyde vs Ten
Robert Woods @ Sea?

And for my QB 6PaTD:

Since McCown is out I currently have Rodgers @ Car, with Winston vs TB on my bench. This is a no-brainer assuming Rodgers does play, right?

Hyde and if Rodgers plays, yes play him.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Trying to fill a WR and FLEX spot, so pick two (0 PPR, standard ESPN):
Dede Westbrook vs Texans
Doug Baldwin vs Rams
Samaje Perine vs Cardinals
Josh Gordon vs Ravens

I'm currently leaning in the order listed above but am having trouble deciding between Baldwin and Perine. I don't like the Gordon matchup against the Ravens but figured I would throw him on the list since he is an option.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Poque posted:

Trying to fill a WR and FLEX spot, so pick two (0 PPR, standard ESPN):
Dede Westbrook vs Texans
Doug Baldwin vs Rams
Samaje Perine vs Cardinals
Josh Gordon vs Ravens

I'm currently leaning in the order listed above but am having trouble deciding between Baldwin and Perine. I don't like the Gordon matchup against the Ravens but figured I would throw him on the list since he is an option.

I think Perine is the easy sit there, actually. He's come back to earth and Arizona's front seven has been very good.

The Ravens lost Jimmy Smith, so they're more vulnerable in the passing game, but i'd go Westbrook/Baldwin personally.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

My team is stacked everywhere but QB.

Mariota has sucked. Somehow I secured a bye, so his turd last week didn't have any impact. He has a plus matchup this week against the 49ers but he's been so bad, I don't think I can send him out there.

My other bench QB is Dalton.

RIP Luck, my supposed savior.

So, do I take a chance with Mariota? Dalton against MIN is a no, even though he's throw 2+ TDs the last few weeks outside of last week. Or do I really roll the dice and try to pick up Jimmy G and start him? I'm leaning toward Jimmy G but I honestly think someone with a higher claim might pick him up. Cutler is the only other remotely possible option (literally, not even Botles is available).

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

no, gently caress Mariota. I edged out a win this week despite his 3.5 pt suckage.. and I'm now gonna try to drop him to pick up both Bortles and Flacco.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Bortles, I wish (what did I just say?). Flacco? Good luck :p

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

commish posted:

My team is stacked everywhere but QB.

Mariota has sucked. Somehow I secured a bye, so his turd last week didn't have any impact. He has a plus matchup this week against the 49ers but he's been so bad, I don't think I can send him out there.

My other bench QB is Dalton.

RIP Luck, my supposed savior.

So, do I take a chance with Mariota? Dalton against MIN is a no, even though he's throw 2+ TDs the last few weeks outside of last week. Or do I really roll the dice and try to pick up Jimmy G and start him? I'm leaning toward Jimmy G but I honestly think someone with a higher claim might pick him up. Cutler is the only other remotely possible option (literally, not even Botles is available).

Trust Handsome Jimmy. Or Foles. I don't think he'll do badly this week against the Giants. He knows the offense and has great players around him.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Foles is on my list. He was lights out a few years ago, and not too shabby at times since. It's just really hard to start a guy who hasn't played a full game all year.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?

commish posted:

Foles is on my list. He was lights out a few years ago, and not too shabby at times since. It's just really hard to start a guy who hasn't played a full game all year.

Didn’t stop me from starting Josh Gordon. :smug:

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Gio @Min
J Stewart vs GB
Desean Jackson vs ATL
Gore vs Den

Pick 2 no ppr

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Between Carr and the rest of these assholes who will lead me to glory over the next two weeks

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
PPR 12 Team League:

QB
Alex Smith vs LAC
Dak Prescott @ OAK
Jimmy Garoppolo vs TEN

2RB/2WR/1FLEX
Devonta Freeman @ TB
Kareem Hunt vs LAC
Alvin Kamara vs NYJ
Michael Thomas vs NYJ
DeAndre Thompkins @ JAX
Marquise Goodwin vs TEN
Josh Gordon vs BAL
Robby Anderson @ NO
Devin Funchess vs GB
Kelvin Benjamin vs MIA

My main debate is Josh Gordon instead of Kareem Hunt. I think I'm going to stick with Hunt. Also would like thoughts on starting Alex Smith. He is so inconsistent but so is Dak.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Well I just noticed someone dropped Ajayi, I put in a waiver claim on him, but I should know tomorrow if I will get him.

Is Ajayi worth starting over Gore vs. DEN or Crowell vs. BAL? He's going against the Giants, and now that Wentz is out, I'm thinking he'll get more touches. He hasn't been huge, but I'm thinking of putting him in over Gore. Gore has a tougher D, and plays Thursday, so it's a short week. Gore racked up a ton of yards last week, but that was because of the snow in Buffalo.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Bird in a Blender posted:

Well I just noticed someone dropped Ajayi, I put in a waiver claim on him, but I should know tomorrow if I will get him.

Is Ajayi worth starting over Gore vs. DEN or Crowell vs. BAL? He's going against the Giants, and now that Wentz is out, I'm thinking he'll get more touches. He hasn't been huge, but I'm thinking of putting him in over Gore. Gore has a tougher D, and plays Thursday, so it's a short week. Gore racked up a ton of yards last week, but that was because of the snow in Buffalo.

Better start than either imo.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?

Jose Valasquez posted:

Between Carr and the rest of these assholes who will lead me to glory over the next two weeks

I'd go for Bortles. Houston and San Francisco are pretty tempting targets.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Alex Smith vs Chargers
or
Bortles vs HOU

I already know my answer but want bro-support.

TheZissou
Aug 23, 2006

You left your dog, you idiots!
Help.

(Standard scoring league)

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

TheZissou posted:

Help.

I think you stand pat.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Matt Ryan @TB
Rodgers @CAR

or do I go scoop up

Bortles vs HOU
Garoppolo vs Ten
Flacco @CLE

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Suave Fedora posted:

I think you stand pat.

Agreed, the only possibility is Ryan against a TB team that doesn't care though. Don't put in any of the bench WRs or Cohen.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Suave Fedora posted:

Alex Smith vs Chargers
or
Bortles vs HOU

I have the exact same QBs and going Bortles. Jimmy G did alright vs. Houston last week and Bortles puts up better numbers than him.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

MacheteZombie posted:

Matt Ryan @TB
Rodgers @CAR

or do I go scoop up

Bortles vs HOU
Garoppolo vs Ten
Flacco @CLE

Ryan has had seven and six points in his last two games. Don't make the same mistake I did (though I did replace him with handsome Jimmy last week). I'm playing Rodgers this week.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

I have the exact same QBs and going Bortles. Jimmy G did alright vs. Houston last week and Bortles puts up better numbers than him.

:respek:

:supaburn:INTO THE FLAMES:supaburn:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

MacheteZombie posted:

Matt Ryan @TB
Rodgers @CAR

or do I go scoop up

Bortles vs HOU
Garoppolo vs Ten
Flacco @CLE

Rodgers. Elite talent gets the edge on a first-game back.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Thanks, I've been leaning Rodgers, but wasn't sure how much of that was being a Packers fan.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Suave Fedora posted:

Alex Smith vs Chargers
or
Bortles vs HOU

Same boat here (6 pa TD). My opponent is a UCF grad, so I'd love to beat him with Bort. JAX has the better passing matchup. I trust the Chiefs to choke in an important home game.

I'm a gutless coward, so I'm starting Smith. For now.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm in the semifinals in two leagues.

In one I am starting Kareem Hunt and Leonard Fournette, and my opponent is starting Phillip Rivers and Antonio Brown.
In the other I'm playing against Kareem Hunt and Leonard Fournette, and I am starting Phillip Rivers and Antonio Brown.

:doh:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

MacheteZombie posted:

Thanks, I've been leaning Rodgers, but wasn't sure how much of that was being a Packers fan.

I'm a Vikings fan who hates Rodgers and hopes he fails (but not too badly for fantasy purposes). I scooped him up a few weeks ago and am starting him over Alex Smith.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

TheZissou posted:

Help.

Starting McCaffrey over Larry Fitzgerald seems crazy to me, especially in 0ppr.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Need a WR2. 1PPR

Josh Gordon vs. Bal
Sanders @ Indy
Diggs vs. Cincy
Evans vs. Atl

I'm torn between Gordon and Diggs.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

pubic works project posted:

Need a WR2. 1PPR

Josh Gordon vs. Bal
Sanders @ Indy
Diggs vs. Cincy
Evans vs. Atl

Diggs.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

RCarr posted:

I'm in the semifinals in two leagues.

In one I am starting Kareem Hunt and Leonard Fournette, and my opponent is starting Phillip Rivers and Antonio Brown.
In the other I'm playing against Kareem Hunt and Leonard Fournette, and I am starting Phillip Rivers and Antonio Brown.

:doh:

Split the difference and root for Hunt and Brown. Since I have Hunt and Brown.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

pubic works project posted:

Need a WR2. 1PPR

Josh Gordon vs. Bal
Sanders @ Indy
Diggs vs. Cincy
Evans vs. Atl

Joshua Gordon

Octoduck
Feb 8, 2006

Rudy had heart,
but he still sucked.
Flex:

Morris @ Oakland
Diggs vs Cinci
Jordy @ Carolina

RAR!
Oct 21, 2005
rabble babble
Thoughts on starting Foles? The match up is inviting.

Derek Carr vs DAL
Nick Foles @ NYG

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

RAR! posted:

Derek Carr vs DAL
Nick Foles @ NYG

I'd go Foles here. If I didn't have Handsome Jimmy and Keenum, I'd be starting Foles this week.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

RAR! posted:

Derek Carr vs DAL
Nick Foles @ NYG

I’d go Foley’s over Carr but Bortles over Foles, and Garappolo even with Foles.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I'm looking for a flex, or for that matter any other recommendations in a 0 PPR league:

Cutler is obviously alarming, but I lost Wentz this week and waivers were loving bleak.

Mostly I'm looking for advice on Drake vs. Adams, or even Adams vs. Green given the matchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I'm looking for a flex, or for that matter any other recommendations in a 0 PPR league:

Cutler is obviously alarming, but I lost Wentz this week and waivers were loving bleak.

Mostly I'm looking for advice on Drake vs. Adams, or even Adams vs. Green given the matchup.

Adams has been beastly enough with freaking Brett Hundley under center, and now he gets a guy on the shortlist for GOAT.

I think it's Green vs Drake, and I'd go Green because he is bizarrely unfazed by good secondaries, according to the numbers

E; Then agian, Cincy seems like they have given up and Miami just toppled NE.... Nah, I'll still go Green.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Dec 14, 2017

• Locked thread