Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
baked is every idiot that goes to hollywood thinking they’re gonna become a famous actor. except instead of wanting to be an actor baked wanted to be a fascist superstar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Who the gently caress thinks drinking twelve coffees in 18 hours is in any way healthy or good, I love a black coffee but if I drank it at that rate I'd be vibrating through solid matter like the loving flash

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Qu Appelle posted:

Baked Alaska is still with us, and covered the Moore/Jones election 'live'.

I was wondering about the all the MAGA-themed comments on the Eurobeat videos that i watched, and why I kept getting recommended similarly-themed videos. You telling me this guy was the cause of it all?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
has anyone ever seen baked and cerno in the same room at the same time? just asking questions

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Party Boat posted:

Who the gently caress thinks drinking twelve coffees in 18 hours is in any way healthy or good, I love a black coffee but if I drank it at that rate I'd be vibrating through solid matter like the loving flash

a cokehead like gavin mcinnes

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Qu Appelle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFE2-XHar4

Major freakout starts at 1:24:00, and it involves a lot of screaming when Jones gets a lead in the pools. May not want to wear headphones for this.

:patriot:

Around 1:28:00 when Moore's at 48.8%:

"Hmm. Roy's at four eighty eight, could this be a sign? Is Roy our guy?"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why is it that when everyone else rejected them 4chan went whole hog paranoid doomsday ultra chud republican who have been a laughing stock for decades.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why is it that when everyone else rejected them 4chan went whole hog paranoid doomsday ultra chud republican who have been a laughing stock for decades.

their entire ethos revolves around resentment and alienation, and being republican is what upsets other people their age

you would think this alienation and misanthropy would instead lead to a scenario where they became individuals instead of being lemmings "going whole hog" on any movement, but they literally belong to a forum that sands off their identities and replaces them with the primary identity of being an anonymous channer lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

because it turns out that it's extremely easy to manipulate idiots when everyone is anonymous and any psyop person can pose as whoever they want

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Party Boat posted:

Me.

But I've been drinking black coffee everyday for over 30 years so my adrenal glands have probably long since withered away.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Me.

But I've been drinking black coffee everyday for over 30 years so my adrenal glands have probably long since withered away.

Used to know a guy who went through several thermoses per day of straight black coffee. He was in the Navy and he said that he doesn't use any cream or sugar because they ran out of supplies all the time and so he just got accustomed to drinking black all of the time. The Navy has notoriously bad sleep schedules, though, so it's understandable. Sort of like how a lot of military people pick up smoking habits that carry on long after they get out.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I have a 45ACP fmj round next to my percolator

It's only ready when the water is dense enough to start to lift the back of the casing

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

:thunk:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i still find it odd that graham lineham is so anti-cernovich

https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/940942960811790337

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Unlike other twitter weirdos Mike tries to use his followers to do real actual harm and appears to have the tools and dark-money funding to make it stick. He's definitely more dangerous than clowns like Baked or Milo.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Qu Appelle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFE2-XHar4

Major freakout starts at 1:24:00, and it involves a lot of screaming when Jones gets a lead in the pools. May not want to wear headphones for this.

:patriot:

heh heh we all ready for some cuck lib autistic screeching when Moore wins??
-- cut to --
*literally screeches uncontrollably when Jones takes lead*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
WHERE'S MY FROG FEELS BAD MAN FEELS BAD MAN

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the vic berger cut will probably bee up today

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

It's weird how the news orgs always introduce cernovich like "he became prominent as a trump troll" when he was doing all this poo poo during gamergate.

which the press and social media companies totally punted down the road and were embarrassingly weak on.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
Weev got kicked off of Gab lol

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

aware of dog posted:

loving how, did he assert that Muslims are human?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Sunk garbage cost fallacy?

aware of dog posted:

Theme music
Title card

[THE GANG GETS ARRESTED AFTER AN INTERPOL BULLETIN]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Waffle House posted:

Theme music
Title card

[THE GANG GETS ARRESTED AFTER AN INTERPOL BULLETIN]

lol yea gab probably started to get some heat from ppl trying 2 track weev down and decided it wasnt worth it

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

quote:

-The former staffer told me in a phone interview that she did not author the document, that none of the charges ring true, and that her signature was forged.

-She said she had never heard of the document before Axios took it to Schumer's office for comment on Tuesday.

-Matt House, Schumer's communications director, told me: "The document is a forged document and every allegation is false. We have turned it over to the Capitol Police and asked them to investigate and pursue criminal charges because it is clear the law has been broken."

-House continued: "We believe the individual responsible for forging the document should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law to prevent other malicious actors from doing the same."

-A password-protected PDF of the 13-page document was shopped to Axios and other outlets. The document, which is dated 2012 and has the file name "Schumer_Complaint," looks like a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

-She told me in a statement: "The claims in this document are completely false, my signature is forged, and even basic facts about me are wrong. I have contacted law enforcement to determine who is responsible. I parted with Senator Schumer's office on good terms and have nothing but the fondest memories of my time there."

if weird mike could go to jail that would be great

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Disappointed he didn't have a hentai tab open

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
That gesture would probably be seen as alpha by his demographic tho

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dreddout posted:

Disappointed he didn't have a hentai tab open

disappointed hes not rotting somewhere on a cold slab

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/941000760141271040?s=17

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Ague Proof posted:

im so happy right now

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
that baked alaska freakout feels more forced/fake than a Melania orgasm

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Ague Proof posted:

Holy poo poo, whoever thought that up seriously thought they could get away with just slapping some random woman's forged signature on a sexual harassment claim and expect it to get any kind of traction in the media?! I mean, with that project veritas attempt they might have been able to pull it off if they did a better job of scrubbing the woman's history off the Internet, but to expect that anyone would believe a document that the woman in question immediately disavowed and said was forged is...

it's an impressive level of stupidity from a group of people that I've already learned to expect stupidity from.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Almost every one of those lines is circle worthy

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"The document contains an allegation of inappropriate behavior on September 16th, 2011 in Washington, but Schumer was in New York City," the source told Axios, adding, "It contains an allegation of inappropriate behavior by Schumer on August 25th, 2011 in Washington, but Schumer was in France."

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/941021726879645696

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

that baked alaska freakout feels more forced/fake than a Melania orgasm

Late stage grift

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
thanks i hate it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mcclay posted:

thanks i hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

that is one of the most 4chan/gorilla-mindset things I’ve seen in my life