Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I think you're capable of reading the thread yourself, I believe in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
In order to quote the correct posts, VitalSigns would have to go back and actually read them and comprehend their meaning, which we all know is something dumb leftists rarely do, if they are even capable of it in the first place. :smug:

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

MooselanderII posted:

I think ending his "smash the patriarchy!!!" facade by eating a probation for creepily calling KM "bae" is about as peak JC as we're likely to ever see. Although him having the instinctive need to triangulate between the "retire bitch" and "you call that a grope???" positions is pretty up there as well.

This is important are we allowed to call JC bae when he comes back ITT?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

yronic heroism posted:

This is important are we allowed to call JC bae when he comes back ITT?

don’t fight grossness with grossness imo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

stone cold posted:

don’t fight grossness with grossness imo

it's yronic, i doubt he's fighting jc at all

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
But this time I mean bae as in poo poo.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
So uh, Kilroy sure is mad at YBF huh?

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Nevvy Z posted:

So uh, Kilroy sure is mad at YBF huh?

Who isn't kilroy mad at?

Also, YBF is amazing. Too bad we don't have the equivalent in Alabama. He was able to give on the ground info that was very informative.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Who isn't kilroy mad at?

Also, YBF is amazing. Too bad we don't have the equivalent in Alabama. He was able to give on the ground info that was very informative.

Kilroy is nice to me at least 60% of the time. :colbert:

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Condiv posted:

it's yronic, i doubt he's fighting jc at all

If only there was a TB post that perfectly encapsulates my respo— oh wait.

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

:siren: HEY EVERYBODY CONDIV NEEDS ATTENTION :siren:

Can somebody soak a bernie doll in deer urine so he'll tire himself out?

Nuff said

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

yronic heroism posted:

Nuff said

tb is cool but that doesn’t detract from the earlier point that you shouldn’t get as gross as jc

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

stone cold posted:

tb is cool but that doesn’t detract from the earlier point that you shouldn’t get as gross as jc

That is fair. It is why I asked where the line was.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

yronic heroism posted:

Nuff said

weak. maybe don't suck up to creeps all the time yronic if you don't want me doubting your intentions

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Condiv posted:

weak. maybe don't suck up to creeps all the time yronic if you don't want me doubting your intentions

It is hosed up to call TB a creep for actually posting things that are funny and good. But I guess you can’t abide any quality posts in D&D since that really puts your poo poo-spamming in a bad light.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

And no one got gives a poo poo about your doubts hth.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I can't vouch for TB's opinions but I can for that one avatar where it's a cutle lil bronto in the corner. You all know the one.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

yronic heroism posted:

It is hosed up to call TB a creep for actually posting things that are funny and good. But I guess you can’t abide any quality posts in D&D since that really puts your poo poo-spamming in a bad light.

No I was calling jc a creep. Apparently you’re as stupid as ever

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

HootTheOwl posted:

I can't vouch for TB's opinions but I can for that one avatar where it's a cutle lil bronto in the corner. You all know the one.

The skate boarding one? That’s a good one.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Condiv posted:

No I was calling jc a creep. Apparently you’re as stupid as ever

Good thing I was ridiculing JC then when you piped up to claim the opposite.

Because you need attention regardless of the conversation. Guess somebody was a middle child.

yronic heroism fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Dec 12, 2017

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

well the centrists did everything they could to hand alabama over to a pedophile but we stopped them. good job yall

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Calibanibal posted:

well the centrists did everything they could to hand alabama over to a pedophile but we stopped them. good job yall

no, thank you, calibanibal, for teaching us to laugh at love

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

yronic heroism posted:

Good thing I was ridiculing JC then when you piped up to claim the opposite.

i doubt it, but if you are, i'm glad your brain isn't so hollow that you think JC's creepiness is entirely appropriate (though, why you chose to echo it is weird and dumb

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Calibanibal posted:

i wasn't aware you are black

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
Weird. I might have gone with "I wasn't aware you volunteered, donated, or voted in the election" myself.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Condiv posted:

i doubt it

Still need more attention, I see. This was addressed above.

yronic heroism posted:

And no one got gives a poo poo about your doubts hth.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Futuresight posted:

Weird. I might have gone with "I wasn't aware you volunteered, donated, or voted in the election" myself.

black people won that election. you're welcome.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

That picture is great, what was that idiot going on about?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Black people are magic.

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
The black community in Alabama did insanely well in their GOTV efforts and were easily the most decisive factor on the good side of the victory and every state in the union needs to learn from their example.

I'm not interested in fighting KM or another black person over their personal takes, but if you white guys wanna go on brandishing black people like a talisman and boil down the narrative of the election into the magical negro saving the white man then I'm saying you might wanna think about it further.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Another factor I've seen reported is that turnout was down for Moore. There are people speculating (BBC, MSNBC, NewsWeek) that the vote wasn't brought out for the same reason alot of the Democratic base hasn't been turning out in recent elections. The person on the ticket wasn't tolerable to them. It's just that the Republican base is ridiculously right-wing and it takes some real poo poo to get some (but not all) of them to stay home.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Radish posted:

That picture is great, what was that idiot going on about?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Koalas March posted:

black people won that election. you're welcome.
Thank you for electing not-a-pedo black folks.

Also for all good music.

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I know where the electrical tape is!

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Thank you for electing not-a-pedo black folks.

Also for all good music.

And excellent food. Also most sports stars. And a president who wasn't a national disgrace for 8 years.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Ganson posted:

And excellent food. Also most sports stars. And a president who wasn't a national disgrace for 8 years.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ganson posted:

And a president who wasn't a national disgrace for 8 years.

in a superficial sense

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007

The Muppets On PCP posted:

in a superficial sense

He didn't gently caress up the recovery from the housing crash too horrendously (yes I know half the country hasn't recovered, I live in a not-poo poo top 20 city because an idiot could tell the rural country was going to get boned either way, eat it suckas), killed Bin Laden (and a lot of other brown people in the middle east, not as great), didn't get in the way of gay marriage, made it so my g/f could get health care, and kept the GOP from enacting most of their crazy slasher fan fics. Yeah he wasn't perfect but I got most of what I wanted out of him.

More importantly I never got the sense he was going to get us into WWIII for votes/poll numbers/fun/because he had to take a poo poo that didn't go well after eating a bunch of McDonalds.

Ganson fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Dec 14, 2017

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
We're very much into 'damned with faint praise' territory here.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Ganson posted:

He didn't gently caress up the recovery from the housing crash too horrendously (yes I know half the country hasn't recovered, I live in a not-poo poo top 20 city because an idiot could tell the rural country was going to get boned either way, eat it suckas), killed Bin Laden (and a lot of other brown people in the middle east, not as great), didn't get in the way of gay marriage, made it so my g/f could get health care, and kept the GOP from enacting most of their crazy slasher fan fics. Yeah he wasn't perfect but I got most of what I wanted out of him.

so "gently caress you got mine" is acceptable if it's used in defense of a cool center-right guy with some liberal positions on social issues

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007

R. Guyovich posted:

so "gently caress you got mine" is acceptable if it's used in defense of a cool center-right guy with some liberal positions on social issues

When the alternative is the current situation or one remarkably similar to it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

Tell us more which positions were fygm I’m so eager to hear your wisdom if you are dispensing

• Locked thread