Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Bonzo posted:

I think he is crushing and snorting pills.

I think he’s snorting pills whole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Look, please do not post big pictures of Artie Langes face, it is disgusting.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Jesus Christ Artie.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

At least nws tag it.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Yeah it's not funny, it's not fun

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Ok for real what the gently caress is happening to his nose? Is that a coke/heroin thing? I've done coke before and never noticed my nose getting any bigger.

I'm thinking that "Ang" dude in his tweet might have punched him, further loving up the nose. Explains the weird nature of the tweet and also the police involvement.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

BiggerBoat posted:

I'm thinking that "Ang" dude in his tweet might have punched him, further loving up the nose.

I'm trying to imagine what noise that would make, they are all bad.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Artie's only missing the mustache, and he'd look like Ignatius

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

Artie's only missing the mustache, and he'd look like Ignatius

Funny you say that. Thats Arties favorite book and Ive heard him mention it on numerous occasions.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
He looks like Mario if he jumped face first into the bricks

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you

JB50 posted:

Funny you say that. Thats Arties favorite book and Ive heard him mention it on numerous occasions.

I picked it up on his recommendation, I enjoyed it, but I've come to understand a lot of people don't.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
It's a pretty good read, I also read it after Artie talked about it.

It's also my go-to name for bar quiz teams.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
That does make a pretty sweet bar trivia name.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MX-spS2y0 - 2017 Holiday Special, I'm planning on listening to it tonight so I can't verify the quality, but I figured I might as well post it in here. This thread could use some holiday cheer.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

AxeManiac posted:

He looks like Mario if he jumped face first into the bricks

More like fell onto them. No way is he running or jumping.

I can see him using a stick to hit a Question Mark brick, get a mushroom, and then eat it only to get fatter. And then bitching that it didn't have enough kick but there was this place in 1-2 where the 'dark' Koopas live that give one hell of a fire flower.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
"Hey....what's up, judge? It's me...Art.

Listen....I'm not gonna be comin' to court today. I can't stop pukin'....or shittin...."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

More like fell onto them. No way is he running or jumping.

I can see him using a stick to hit a Question Mark brick, get a mushroom, and then eat it only to get fatter. And then bitching that it didn't have enough kick but there was this place in 1-2 where the 'dark' Koopas live that give one hell of a fire flower.

Mushrooms are a hell of a drug if you want to walk to 8-4 on a weekend.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

I'm trying to imagine what noise that would make, they are all bad.

I'm thinking an old-timey "aroogah" car horn, like if you punched a clown in a cartoon.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

In case you needed a reminder of what a scumbag Dominic is

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

What a piece of poo poo.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I must be missing something essential here... I can't help but see it as someone who's offering Artie help.

I'm assuming I'm way wrong, but how?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Also a reminder it's widely assumed that Dominic is the one who leaked Artie's suicide attempt to the press.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I must be missing something essential here... I can't help but see it as someone who's offering Artie help.

I'm assuming I'm way wrong, but how?

By sending a letter to a freakin national newspaper to make sure he's in the spotlight too. Contact Artie in private if you want to help. Also, the whole suicide thing.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The entire letter just seems like a plug for the rehab place (which is the only way Dominic could afford to "pay" for Artie since he's probably broke as a joke)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Ah, ok, I get that. Thanks!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Holy crap, I forgot that Dominic once represented a guy who wanted like, $1.5 million for the loving KIDNEY he gave his ex-wife. What a terrible attorney, even I know that human organs cannot be given any value whatsoever by law.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

That does make a pretty sweet bar trivia name.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MX-spS2y0 - 2017 Holiday Special, I'm planning on listening to it tonight so I can't verify the quality, but I figured I might as well post it in here. This thread could use some holiday cheer.

I'd love to hear the bit of Richard wanting to get tucked in by elves if anyone has it

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Any other Dominic stories? I only know that he used to call in to the show all the time and loved to throw his money around, but I know nothing about him.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lifespan posted:

Any other Dominic stories? I only know that he used to call in to the show all the time and loved to throw his money around, but I know nothing about him.

Oh my god so many. Here is the best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGMb3Y0VQ0Q

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opiaglaPlzE

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLk6TMPFD5M

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

First of all, you should learn as much as you can about Dominic.

And first of all, you should know that he is a bloated attorney.

First of all, the clips already posted are great places to start.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

He also was involved with Diane Schultz case https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Taconic_State_Parkway_crash

The HBO movie “There’s something wrong faith aunt Diane” he’s in a fair bit.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Dominic's first appearance was when he offered represent Jessica Hahn. I would not be surprised if most of you didn't know who she was.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Did Gary have two brothers? I'm listening to some ultra-early stuff, Boy Gary era, where Howard has Gary's mom and sister-in-law in the studio.

e: it seems he did have two. Steven is the one who passed from AIDS, Tony is the other and I swear I don't think I've ever heard Gary mention him before.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 14, 2017

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Viktor posted:

He also was involved with Diane Schultz case https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Taconic_State_Parkway_crash

The HBO movie “There’s something wrong faith aunt Diane” he’s in a fair bit.

Yeah Dominic defending a woman who killed like 7 people by driving the wrong way on a highway because maybe her tooth hurt is like peak sleazeball

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Gary talks about Anthony in his book. Anthony was the one who almost took Gary along to Woodstock when he was a kid. That would could have been amazing or gone horribly wrong.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Former Human posted:

Gary talks about Anthony in his book. Anthony was the one who almost took Gary along to Woodstock when he was a kid. That would could have been amazing or gone horribly wrong.

Probably a little bit of both

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
All the stoned people asking if they can dance with his pet monkey...

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

I'm on fire! That use to be my text message sound.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Burden posted:

I'm on fire! That use to be my text message sound.

My parents have been boating for like, 25 years and you would not believe the number of people like Dominic out there. "Yeah I don't need to take lessons on driving this 40 foot boat, I'm sure it's just like a car!!!!"

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Steak for two for one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Dominic...so much to say about that guy.

He plays a great role in the Scott pushup challenge. He puts up a good amount of money, then gets Howard super pissed at him when he tries to take over the mic and scream over Howard after Scott fails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVKHhBDExk&t=4317s

He can also be a huge creep...like offering Jason and his wife his Hamptons house for their honeymoon and specifically calling out "And you can have the bed where Howard and Beth first had sex"
Douche-Chills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeOr5Rx7ezQ&t=1802s (bonus from that clip is Howard calling JD "Nerdy Warbucks"

Dominic also represented Jackie and Nancy and all of their companies. When you dive deep into the Jackie tapes, Dominic comes up a lot.