Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

quadruple cuck posted:

learn glorious 日本語

yeah

that's also a goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

jesus fuckin christ how many eggs does this lady think are in a pie

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol try diet sprite

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chokes McGee posted:

Anyway I have seen a male fully flanged orangutan and I assure you they weigh quite a great bit more than me so 160lbs is laffo

you dont fully flange it dammit you gotta let the reels catch back up so it go whoosh!!!!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Crunchy Black posted:

9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7

p good thread title

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quadruple cuck posted:

learn glorious 日本語

im goin to learn :yooge: chy :yooge: neez :yooge: from advertising culture cos we will lose out to them in a few decades

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

plz dont doxx yospos

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/PDLComics/status/941043103191900160

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

he made the pasta at home hahah—the woman he solicited was 15 :staredog:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

im goin to learn :yooge: chy :yooge: neez :yooge: from advertising culture cos we will lose out to them in a few decades

ford is moving all of its car manufacturing to china mloa

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Before you laugh you would do the same in that situation, everyone

Wait, didn't know the girl he propositioned was underage, uh nevermind :eek:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

orangutans are vaguely human in weight

they can hang from trees one handed no problem, they strong as gently caress

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

in elementary school we watched a doc on chimpanzees and.they took these handful mronkeys that were just doing monkey things and bashes their bodies into trees and dug their eyeballs out and ate them and it kinda hosed me up to fearing the chimps well before that lady went faceless

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

p good thread title

:agreed:

current one is p good tho

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

euphronius posted:

lol try diet sprite

that crap doesnt work!!! :sniff:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

goooooon

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
has anyone tried "you lost. get over it" on anyone today

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Zyla posted:

im scared of great apes cuz of that lady that got her face ripped off :augh:

I had a client once who owned an exotic animal rescue shelter that cared for a few chimps. PETA's attorneys tried to gently caress up their case by offering the Trustee a solid five-figure amount if the client promised to never care for another ape. gently caress PETA.

And yes, we listed clothes for the chimps on Schedule B.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

chimps likely introduced warfare to humanity

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

yeah chimps are the ones with a documented case of a mother/daughter pair going around killing and eating young chimps

so they've basically had cannibal serial killers

truly, our closest relatives

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
come to vancouver if you want to get a head start on the chinese assimilation

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

imagine beiinng relieved that chris hanson isnt there

but it's still a cop anyway and you get this picture taken

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

did he try this before or after he carried his printer to her house

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

quadruple cuck posted:

learn glorious 日本語

I'm working on it some since I need to travel to japan for work. It's a pain in the butt. Any decent do-it-at-home resources besides duolingo (which is okay)?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
[extremely game warden from Jurassic Park voice]

clever girl............................

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
p sure vicious chimps will also rip off your dick and balls if you happen to be packing those, hth

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pancakes posted:

I had a client once who owned an exotic animal rescue shelter that cared for a few chimps. PETA's attorneys tried to gently caress up their case by offering the Trustee a solid five-figure amount if the client promised to never care for another ape. gently caress PETA.

And yes, we listed clothes for the chimps on Schedule B.
hahaha chimpanzee fashion is a controlled substance

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
whats the CSPAM VPN of choice anyway

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

The 😡😡accusations😠😡 from NPR📻 📻 📻 📻 📻 are false 👏GOD👏 and only GOD👏👏 knows the truth, nothing🙅 is the way they make🌞 it out to be. AMERICA🇺🇸🏈 will not survive this type of judge and jury fake🗿 news . Conservatives🇺🇸 take a stand. I 💙💚💛💜LOVE GOD💦🍑👅😛😫🔥🔥 and I LOVE👄💦😩 MY WIFE👩👩👩👩👩, who is the best WIFE👩👩👩👩👩 in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom👩 and Dad👨 my 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧FAMILY👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 and all five of my kids👦👧 and Nine 👶👼grandchildren👶👼👶👼 two in tummies🐤🐥 and many more to 🐺come each 💯of you or a total gift🎁 from 🎅🎅GOD🎅 stay strong, REBECCA🙋 needs YOU . 🇺🇸9-11-2001 🏢🏦🏬🏚🏡🏠🏣🏤 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7🙀🙀🙀 16 years is a 💊🤒sickness😷 that 🌈will take my life, I cannot 👎handle it any longer. 💯IT Has 💪🏿💪🏼✊🏻Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀. “PLEASE 👀 LISTEN👀 CLOSELY, Only ⓷Three⓷⓷ things I ask of you to do,if you 😍love me is (1)blame no person,😈😈😈Satan😈😈😈 is the accuser, so blame the 😈😈😈Devil 😈😈😈himself. (2) Forgive and Love 💯everyone especially yourself .(3⓷)most importantly 👏LOVE 🎅GOD🎅. P.S. I 💙💚💛💜LOVE💙💚💛💜 MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! 👏👏GOD🎅 LOVES ALL 👏PEOPLE👏 NO👏 MATTER👏 WHAT !✌️✌️

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nonsense posted:

he made the pasta at home hahah—the woman he solicited was 15 :staredog:

He's running

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

surprised he wasn't just lugging a big rear end printer over there, goony as hell

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

what subform did he mod?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

sloppo posted:

whats the CSPAM VPN of choice anyway

lowtax is selling one cheap

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wow, i wish i was high as poo poo to play this new mario game.

https://i.imgur.com/TWRZBmL.mp4

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dork457 posted:

The 😡😡accusations😠😡 from NPR📻 📻 📻 📻 📻 are false 👏GOD👏 and only GOD👏👏 knows the truth, nothing🙅 is the way they make🌞 it out to be. AMERICA🇺🇸🏈 will not survive this type of judge and jury fake🗿 news . Conservatives🇺🇸 take a stand. I 💙💚💛💜LOVE GOD💦🍑👅😛😫🔥🔥 and I LOVE👄💦😩 MY WIFE👩👩👩👩👩, who is the best WIFE👩👩👩👩👩 in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom👩 and Dad👨 my 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧FAMILY👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 and all five of my kids👦👧 and Nine 👶👼grandchildren👶👼👶👼 two in tummies🐤🐥 and many more to 🐺come each 💯of you or a total gift🎁 from 🎅🎅GOD🎅 stay strong, REBECCA🙋 needs YOU . 🇺🇸9-11-2001 🏢🏦🏬🏚🏡🏠🏣🏤 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7🙀🙀🙀 16 years is a 💊🤒sickness😷 that 🌈will take my life, I cannot 👎handle it any longer. 💯IT Has 💪🏿💪🏼✊🏻Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀. “PLEASE 👀 LISTEN👀 CLOSELY, Only ⓷Three⓷⓷ things I ask of you to do,if you 😍love me is (1)blame no person,😈😈😈Satan😈😈😈 is the accuser, so blame the 😈😈😈Devil 😈😈😈himself. (2) Forgive and Love 💯everyone especially yourself .(3⓷)most importantly 👏LOVE 🎅GOD🎅. P.S. I 💙💚💛💜LOVE💙💚💛💜 MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! 👏👏GOD🎅 LOVES ALL 👏PEOPLE👏 NO👏 MATTER👏 WHAT !✌️✌️

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Dork457 posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

GrimGypsy posted:

did he try this before or after he carried his printer to her house

College student arrested; tried to trade printer for hugs

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Shugojin posted:

yeah chimps are the ones with a documented case of a mother/daughter pair going around killing and eating young chimps

so they've basically had cannibal serial killers

truly, our closest relatives
c h a o s r e i g n s

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dork457 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

kaleedity posted:

orangutans are vaguely human in weight

they can hang from trees one handed no problem, they strong as gently caress

Despite the eating disorder most people would describe me as vaguely human in weight and I hang from walls by one hand or by my fingertips with regularity. :colbert:

• Locked thread