Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Asproigerosis posted:

I just don't understand why these women would tolerate any of that poo poo ever at any time. Maybe I'm just brokebrain from working in a predominantly female industry (health care; I am one of 2 males in the whole department excluding the doctors). I can't even imagine a scenario where a male coworker takes out his dick and starts stroking it that doesn't end with the police taking statements by the end of the day. What I'm getting at is that I'm super curious what these women were getting out of this jump that they willingly worked with donald trump clones every day. I'm sure they could have gotten other jobs very easily, like Fox News! :sweatdrop:

source your quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Getting a job in broadcasting is very difficult. If you file a complaint your career is over. It is not a good situation.

Edit, see Kaepernik it is pervasive.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Nice job on the thread title change! :buddy:

TITTIEKISSER69 fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Dec 14, 2017

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
New thread title seems rather :effort:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Thread title should have been We're sending our Sapp down a well.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Thread title should have been We're sending our Sapp down a well.

Something something Sapp something something vibrators

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

new thread title: warren sapp more like warren sexual predator hahah

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I was in the Warren Sapp is a piece of poo poo club before it was cool.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ehud posted:

new thread title: warren sapp more like warren sexual predator hahah

you forgot the "amirite?"

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

I thought this was Sexually Liberated 2017 where everyone's Gay and all the men are women and nobody's a slut anymore, but now according to the PC Police sending someone a vibrator as a gift isn't sex-positive enough of a deed to sneak under the radar. Can I get a hashtag #metoo?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

please dont sign your posts

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Milk Malk posted:

I thought this was Sexually Liberated 2017 where everyone's Gay and all the men are women and nobody's a slut anymore, but now according to the PC Police sending someone a vibrator as a gift isn't sex-positive enough of a deed to sneak under the radar. Can I get a hashtag #metoo?

Go away Warren

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

pubic works project posted:

Something something Sapp something something vibrators

Sappy Dildon'ts

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kaep

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

At 126 million?!?!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i could believe that sapp buys sex toys for his bros too tbh

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kind of sitting here imagining my executive vice president of my department for christmas buying me what looked like a deodorant stick but was actually a fleshlight because she thought it was cute.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Case Keenum will get a lot more than $2m next season.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

News: Jalen Ramsey referred to Larry Fitzgerald as "Larry Legend" in an interview.

Views: :allears:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

kiimo posted:

Kind of sitting here imagining my executive vice president of my department for christmas buying me what looked like a deodorant stick but was actually a fleshlight because she thought it was cute.

Now i'm wondering if a girl buying you a fleshlight would be an insult or just a thoughtful gift

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

got any sevens posted:

Now i'm wondering if a girl buying you a fleshlight would be an insult or just a thoughtful gift

Depends if the Christmas card attached reads "Go gently caress Yourself".

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Marcus Cannon to IR.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Marcus Cannon to IR.

3 years ago if you'd asked me if this was a bad thing I'd have said 'nah'

now it's critical.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Here's an article about how Brown and Bell are the best WR-RB duo ever, which, lets not go too crazy. But it is still amazing that they are probably going to break the yardage record... that they themselves set in 2014.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-steelers-have-the-best-running-back-receiver-duo-ever/

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

And yet the Steelers don't want to pay Bell

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Yeah they do, they're just gunshy about making that number north of $12.6mil/year when no other RB makes more than 8. They'll cave though, I've never seen the Steelers let go of someone of comparable talent, and their whole business model is draft and sign their stars

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/941097052821389312

That's what she said

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Blarfk posted:

Here's an article about how Brown and Bell are the best WR-RB duo ever, which, lets not go too crazy. But it is still amazing that they are probably going to break the yardage record... that they themselves set in 2014.

Over time Faulk and Holt seem really hard to beat. The Rams also had other tools that seemed to come into play more than the Steelers do too, so it wasn't just a two man show. Not that it truly is with the Steelers, but I don't see an Isaac Bruce on the roster.

I do like that Barry dragged up a couple of plus but not great receivers on the Lions to get on the list twice.

e: Actually check that, Herman Moore was a plus receiver for a while. Brett Perriman had one good year.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

No Olivia Munn holding him back

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Blarfk posted:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-steelers-have-the-best-running-back-receiver-duo-ever/

the 1500 each cutoff is so arbitrarily useless .

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

the 1500 each cutoff is so arbitrarily useless .

Is there any duo that has more than 3,930 and one of them didn't get 1500?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Blarfk posted:

Is there any duo that has more than 3,930 and one of them didn't get 1500?

presumably, otherwise why do the cutoff

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

mastershakeman posted:

I have not done the research but I'm going to guess if you look you won't be able to find a pair at the just under 4000 yard mark where one didn't get 1500 yards from scrimmage.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Grittybeard posted:

I have not done the research but I'm going to guess if you look you won't be able to find a pair at the just under 4000 yard mark where one didn't get 1500 yards from scrimmage.

yeah I just checked because I thought Chris Johnson had a good wr with him and nope. Faulk+Bruce isn't as high and I'm sure Earl Campbell or Walter Payton never had a wr with 1400 yards. weird

barber+plaxico at 3600

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

Wait, my math may be off but I don't think that's possible. The rushing record is 2,105 and the receiving record is 1,964, so if any two have gotten 3,930 then they must have both gotten at least 1,500.

...Right?

e:fb

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

mastershakeman posted:

yeah I just checked because I thought Chris Johnson had a good wr with him and nope. Faulk+Bruce isn't as high and I'm sure Earl Campbell or Walter Payton never had a wr with 1400 yards. weird

barber+plaxico at 3600

Emmitt + Irvin has to be up there right?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/940037959096475649
https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly/status/940970217076936705
I love JuJu

https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/940768193869701127

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
You can't convince me to like a Steeler

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

a neat cape posted:

Emmitt + Irvin has to be up there right?

yep. 3750 in 95

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

That’s a really good dog.

• Locked thread