Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:
wheres smoka when you need him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
being chased down by some buttplug lookin robot probably

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

cant wait until corp ed-209s are screaming at me to pick up that can

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
displays
arrived. most soviet cyberpunk thing i ever saw.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
dat font :swoon:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

those rule and seem like a dumb ARG for anyone who can't spend a few days learning cyrillic and are probably still confused after that attempt at learning a poorly-grammered mess of russian

congrats and godspeed on your cool screens

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

this is AESTHETIC af

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

im the binary indices

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

why are the binary/decimal indexes reversed!?!??!

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
маскировка

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Powaqoatse posted:

why are the binary/decimal indexes reversed!?!??!

in soviet russia :allears:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
going to go through the manual tonight and try to translate some of it with the google translate app and a friend from a former soviet bloc country for the parts that google fucks up

DOG AT THE DOOR
Aug 29, 2007

bwha
http://archive.is/PQAnU

Internet Chemotherapy

wild if true. someone claiming to be responsible for the rash of router and IOT device brickings over the last ~12 months speaks out, explains why he did what he did and provides documentation to back it up. his rationale is that if he didn't act first, Mirai would simply use the same exploits and be magnitudes stronger for it

e: too good to be true. it's fake but it's a cool read anyways

DOG AT THE DOOR fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Dec 15, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Case shuffled into the nearest door and watched the other passengers as he rode. A pair of predatory-looking Christian Scientists were edging toward a trio of young office techs who wore idealized holographic vaginas on their wrists, wet pink glittering under the harsh lighting. The techs licked their perfect lips nervously and eyed the Christian Scientists from beneath lowered metallic lids. The girls looked like tall, exotic grazing animals, swaying gracefully and unconsciously with the movement of the train, their high heels like polished hooves against the gray metal of the car’s floor. Before they could stampede, take flight from the missionaries, the train reached Case’s station.

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/941782729544286209

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
I expect nothing less from 2017 NYC Real Estate

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
meh. wake me up when we get cranial bomb implants

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

at the cybersurgeon,

you (lamer idiot): gimme a skullgun
me (future godking): the same, but point it inwards

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
well if i didn't get you to digitally sign a smart contract backed by a triple-a i'm only getting what i deserve. or what the triple-a wants, which is also what i want (and need!) as a loyal employee

regardless i still want a skullgun, though

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
Hmm. so google translate works good for some things:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

well if i didn't get you to digitally sign a smart contract backed by a triple-a i'm only getting what i deserve. or what the triple-a wants, which is also what i want (and need!) as a loyal employee

regardless i still want a skullgun, though

hows abouts i justs gives yous the bombs & yous blows it ups yerselfs *takes a drag from cigar*

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
and is a little more confused on more detailed pages

i will pass these off to a friend who might be able to help a little more, but if anyone actually knows russian i ironed all these papers like the newspapers in downton abby and i have high quality pics

full docs for one of them are here
https://imgur.com/a/ku3FJ

EIDE Van Hagar fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Dec 16, 2017

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
There are two different versions of the manuals, looks like the units i got are from two different manufacturers or two different revisions

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

im the FEVER ENVIRONMENT

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
BATHROOMS CONTROL SYSTEMS

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
hi I’m gene, the relative humidity

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
and i'm presented in the form of vomitoxin code

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

C.H.O.M.E posted:

BATHROOMS CONTROL SYSTEMS

TOILET CURES POOP

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

CURRENTS IN CHAINS / Long Coot

pretty good band/album combo

POWER CHARTER LONG is a bonus track

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
I’m HUMMUS 10

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

lol at those milquetoast security bots, if they really wanted to keep undesirables away they should at least commit to the idea of being bastards and unleash scaled up versions of this fucker

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

lol at those milquetoast security bots, if they really wanted to keep undesirables away they should at least commit to the idea of being bastards and unleash scaled up versions of this fucker

ban for anime

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

C.H.O.M.E posted:

displays
arrived. most soviet cyberpunk thing i ever saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sERJyLRpyPY

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I had a car with a HUD; its kind of nice but sensitive to lighting and such, really its just better to shift the necessary displays to a more visible location

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
this was a car from 1998 btw

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

the HUD in my car works great and now i wish all cars had them as options, its from 2012 tho

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

lancemantis posted:

I had a car with a HUD; its kind of nice but sensitive to lighting and such, really its just better to shift the necessary displays to a more visible location

you can set up a hud with torque pro and an odb2 adapter, which is pretty neat. gotta figure out how to keep your phone from sliding around your dash tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Minnesota Mixup posted:

the HUD in my car works great and now i wish all cars had them as options, its from 2012 tho

same

Audi?

• Locked thread