Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Nominating RRONGK? for sound effect of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
wait wait wait...the skeeters drink the radioactive blood...the frogs eat the mosquitos...the gators eat the frogs...the gator bites Connors...Now he'll have the proportionate strength of an alligator!!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Choco1980 posted:

wait wait wait...the skeeters drink the radioactive blood...the frogs eat the mosquitos...the gators eat the frogs...the gator bites Connors...Now he'll have the proportionate strength of an alligator!!

The cycle of life....

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"Ok, so you know how this works. I give you a colour and absolutely everything in the panel has to be that colour. Your colour is green."

"Umm, what if... the Lizard... fought... the Hulk! And they were in the jungle. Against some alligators!"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lurdiak posted:

The cycle of life....

From Florida, can confirm

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Connors is absolutely going to use Hulk blood in his serum isn't he?

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Apparently Lizard Hulk has been a thing before:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hulk is probably the most boring option

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah but we've got him so let's make the best of it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

"Hulk is Hulk. Everything is door" is a very good line.

Too bad there's no follow up story where Hulkasaurus has to fend off the advances of a horny Fing Fang Foom.

edit:
Cap-Wolf's face reminds me of Newspaper Rocket Raccoon.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lizard Hulk is a good idea and NSM could use more like it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah but we've got him so let's make the best of it.

oh, it is nsm so i'm sure it'll be just fine. sadly, i guess it can't go with obscure characters every time.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
I love that multiple Captain Americas have been turned into a werewolf at this point. It's my second favorite bit of weird Captain America bullshit, my first being the fact Steve Rogers is a native god.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

That gator clearly bit Doc Connors in the dick

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
You know, gators have very strong jaws, Hulk pulling him like that should've ripped Connors leg off. Missed opportunity, writers.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Only if Connors was rooted to the ground. Instead he should still be in his jaws, dangling over Hulk's head.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

I just noticed Peter in the background, doing what Newspaper Spider-Man does best: staring bewildered while someone else does something impressive.

... Also, the Hulk is totally throwing the gator at Peter’s head, right?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

We totally should have seen Hulk coming. Just in newspaper-time to tie into Thor Ragnarok!

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Knormal posted:

We totally should have seen Hulk coming. Just in newspaper-time to tie into 2008's The Incredible Hulk!

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

The Unnamed One posted:

I just noticed Peter in the background, doing what Newspaper Spider-Man does best: staring bewildered while someone else does something impressive.

... Also, the Hulk is totally throwing the gator at Peter’s head, right?

According to pants color, the gator was biting Peter in the first place

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Hulk will update catchphrase with extra word to explicitly specify future tense!

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Scaramouche posted:

Bruce Banner known knife user and survivalist hardass

You know, Banner being an ace survivalist is a characterization I've never seen, but it makes a lot of sense considering how he's a wanderer who tries to avoid highly populated areas.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

You know, Banner being an ace survivalist is a characterization I've never seen, but it makes a lot of sense considering how he's a wanderer who tries to avoid highly populated areas.
It's not explicit, but it's always been heavily implied. One of my favorite bits in The Incredible Hulk is watching newly-ostracized Edward Norton jimmy-rig a life for himself in Brazil, watching Sesame Street to learn Portuguese and trying to do science with scraps.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

mind the walrus posted:

It's not explicit, but it's always been heavily implied. One of my favorite bits in The Incredible Hulk is watching newly-ostracized Edward Norton jimmy-rig a life for himself in Brazil, watching Sesame Street to learn Portuguese and trying to do science with scraps.

Yeah, but Darkman did it better.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
holy poo poo I thought that Hulk was an edit

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Mulva posted:

I love that multiple Captain Americas have been turned into a werewolf at this point. It's my second favorite bit of weird Captain America bullshit, my first being the fact Steve Rogers is a native god.

Heck, hasn't Rogers been Cap Wolf like, at least 5 times by now?

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
It's a few times, but if it was just him it's like hey....sometimes Steve needs to be a werewolf. Throwing Sam in there and now it's this thing where evidently lycanthropy is a fundamental American characteristic or some poo poo.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Knormal posted:

We totally should have seen Hulk coming. Just in newspaper-time to tie into Thor Ragnarok!

*Ragnagronnnk

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Mulva posted:

It's a few times, but if it was just him it's like hey....sometimes Steve needs to be a werewolf. Throwing Sam in there and now it's this thing where evidently lycanthropy is a fundamental American characteristic or some poo poo.

A curse resulting in uncontrollable shocking brutality that is later bitterly regretted but seemingly incurable? Sounds pretty American to me.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Omg. OMG. WE'RE GONNA SEE THE HULK WEARING TAN SHORTS!!!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Don’t get your hopes up. This is NSM’s weekday colorist remember?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Synthbuttrange posted:

Don’t get your hopes up. This is NSM’s weekday colorist remember?

Each day different color

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Gamma radiation from his skin turns any pants he's wearing in Hulk Form a deep, rich purple.

Give me money, Marvel.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God please tell me it is stupid Hulk (HULK SMASH! indicates it is) so Peter can STILL be the dumbest person in the room.

I am excited for Connors trying to use Bruce's gamma-irradiated blood and turning into Lizard Hulk.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Well, there you go. Bruce Banner confirmed for terrible hair.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doc Hawkins posted:

Yeah, but Darkman did it better.

Darkman owned

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Randaconda posted:

Darkman owned

TAKE THE loving ELEPHANT!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

The loving Hulk.

Of course.

Christ I love this fever dream of a comic.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hulk should be holding Mary Jane saying "Hulk will smash!"

Next: Cucked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Okay time to change my tactics when trying to predict what happens next. Instead of guessing the dumbest thing I can think of I'm going to roll a D20 a D10 and a D4.

Okay we got, 13, 8 and 4, so Doctor Conner is going to try to use the Hulk's blood to regenerate his arm, it's going to somehow turn him into The Lizard and Spiderman is going to be knocked out by a Hillbilly with a shotgun.

• Locked thread