Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

MikeSevigny posted:

I kind of feel you, I think the odds of getting one of the BSBs I really want and don't have are pretty low, and between that and the healing BSB draw I'd have enough for a pull on a more focused banner. On the other hand: always pull.

For some reason I'm down to like 50 mythril. Between Lucky draws, Christmas, and the FF3 banner being super good I'll actually have to make decisions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
The only BSB I'd really want to pull is Mog's. Squall BSB2 or Ramza BSB2 would be nice as a bonus, but otherwise the pool has too many possibly bad things for me to risk it considering how low I am on resources right now.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

I might skip on the healer LD unless there's USBs on it, I'm pretty set for healing BSBs unless crystal tower stuff becomes a lot more common / difficult.

There's still a few BSBs I wouldn't mind having, especially any enelements or any relics with elemental bonuses on them, and I'll always pull for guaranteed 6* stuff.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

For some reason I'm down to like 50 mythril. Between Lucky draws, Christmas, and the FF3 banner being super good I'll actually have to make decisions

I have 165 and I really, really wanna drop a couple pulls chasing Balthier's kit.

I hope they're generous with giveaway mithril or that the big prize is a freebie 30-pull or something.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
I want those 5 mythril days to be the norm because 1 mythril a day is bullshit and cheese especially since the hardest stuff basically requires you to have certain poo poo only available in relics.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Managed to do 2092691 damage to Greg before he ran. Seems pretty good

e: 1060269 for no soul breaks

Snazzy Frocks fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Dec 14, 2017

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
There any big bonus prize for doing shitloads of damage

or is beating up greg just a freebie?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Ripley posted:

Three Lucky Draws have been datamined (healing, BSBs and 6*s), which sounds like the warm-up for whatever ChristmasFest might be.

I don't think the reddit thread mentions the data push having specific dates attached, but if the festival starts on Christmas (which we do know for sure), presumably they'd be on the 22nd/23rd/24th. That's how the pre-festival luckies typically work, anyway.

Like a lot of people, I'll pass on the healing one. I've got a native medica in every realm but V, XI, and Type-0 now, and even in V I have Lenna USB which has 3000 HP stock which is functionally a (small) medica. The other two... I'll have to see what the pools are like. If the BSB one is BSB+ and not just BSBs I'll probably pull, and the 6* one depends so much on what they mean by 'selection'. If it means they're taking out OSBs and not all the most powerful USBs that people would actually want, then great.

Ah, who am I kidding, I'll almost definitely do both of them anyway. I've got 277 mythril and I'm itching for some new kit. I'm holding back at least some for OK USB and the next Tactics event, but I should still have enough to do these luckies and a couple pulls on the festival banners if they're any good.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
gently caress that let us select from a list, I dont care if they suck.

Gimme more Rydia Toys I missed out on.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
I'm really not sure if I should do the healer one or not. I just dove Deuce (USB/BSB) and have a complete-as-of-today Iris, as well as Penelo USB, and Larsa, Lenna, Ceodore, and Eiko BSB.

I don't really need more healers, but having CM-ready healers really helps...

As to the BSB one, if I beat Fenrir with Rinoa and Matoya BSB, I'm pretty convinced that even the meh ones will get the job done, so I'm probably going to do it.

Can't wait to see the actual banners!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i finally have enough motes i can do a legend dive on a character i think? is there anyone who is universally a good first dive or is it as per usual "depending on what you have"

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

rabidsquid posted:

i finally have enough motes i can do a legend dive on a character i think? is there anyone who is universally a good first dive or is it as per usual "depending on what you have"

100% depends on who you have. You're looking to push your best characters even higher in power. People with good USB or really strong BSB, characters you have complete or near complete, etc. Who jumps in mind?

There are also some dives that are worth it without a single relic, but those can be situational (Shelke for entrusting, Vivi for his 50% dualcast trance, etc). Alternatively just dive your absolute favourite characters. Just be aware that a lot of characters just have kinda bad dives dives.

AnotherGamer
Jan 12, 2007
Please change my name to "The Guff Machine"

Fister Roboto posted:

Primary magicite contributes their full stats to the stack, secondary magicites only contribute half. Which is dumb since the game shows you the stack's total stats as if all your magicite contributed 100%.

It's actually even dumber than that: primary contributes all their stats, true, but the secondaries either only contribute 25% of their stats which is what's visible in the status screen and which is used for the purpose of the initial summon and magicite abilities when they're summoned, OR 50% which is used for the purpose of calculating the effectiveness of the various -boon passives.

For more info, see https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/64k2ew/math_magicite_stat_up_increase_interaction_with/

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

rabidsquid posted:

My first three were Bartz with USB, Tidus with USB and Cid Raines with BSB. I'd highly recommend any of them. Otherwise I've read any dive with a chance to double cast is worth at least considering.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i have Agrias/TG Cid/Lightning USBs, i recently got the Vivi bsb2. i have wall for Tyro although i never see anyone talk about his dive. people never talk about Agrias either but as it turns out shes my best DPS between the USB/BSB with holy imperil/and legend materia with doublecast on knight abilities.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
Does everyone require the same amount of Motes to fully fill(of their own kind), or need a different amount?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

oh i have vanille usb and bsb too. vivi is the character who i would be able to dive and have the most motes left over, agrias/tg cid would run me out of bravery

edit: i think i am just going to save since using literally all of my motes seems like it could lead to some regret

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Dec 14, 2017

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Shoenin posted:

Does everyone require the same amount of Motes to fully fill(of their own kind), or need a different amount?

Yeah, same amount for 5* dives, 100x of two different types. For 3* and 4* dives it's similar for everyone except Tyro and Onion Knight, who have more dives than usual. Don't remember the exact quantities though.

rabidsquid posted:

i have Agrias/TG Cid/Lightning USBs, i recently got the Vivi bsb2. i have wall for Tyro although i never see anyone talk about his dive. people never talk about Agrias either but as it turns out shes my best DPS between the USB/BSB with holy imperil/and legend materia with doublecast on knight abilities.

rabidsquid posted:

oh i have vanille usb and bsb too. vivi is the character who i would be able to dive and have the most motes left over, agrias/tg cid would run me out of bravery

edit: i think i am just going to save since using literally all of my motes seems like it could lead to some regret

Agrias a pretty solid dive, especially with her LMR. It pairs really well with the imperil LM2, since you can proc that twice on a dualcast. She'd be great at using Guardbringer + Divine Cross.

For TG. Cid you have probably his OSB, USB is not released in global yet. His dive is unreleased too, so whatevs.

Lightning has a good dive too, since her LM2 is one of the Haste + Instant 3 starters. Good for burst damage, but not as great for longer battles. Entrusting her and starting with USB + Thundering Quadstrike x2 would be real nice though.

Vanille is a fine dive too. 35% Dualcast White spells is pretty standard, but strong with stuff like Curada. She'd be a good dive option for your White Mage needs.

Vivi BSB2 is also good, since his dive is exceptionally strong no matter what you have for him. His deal is a LM2 that gives him a trance mode. If he goes down to critical health, he'll fully heal once, and enter trance with 50% chance to dualcast black magic. Very strong for spells like Meltdown, or the 5* Chainaga spells.

Tyro is pretty lackluster. The stat boost duration increase dives are ok if you need to juggle more than one buff, but they're nothing fancy. Especially on Tyro since it's mostly use to extend Wall duration and then I guess OSB/USB? I feel like it's great for wall, but way less interesting on anything else he has. I'd probably avoid.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
With some sort of Fest right around the corner waiting is a pretty good plan. Who knows what relics you’ll pull over ChristmasFest.

Well, aside from Tiny Bee.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Why isn't Benjamin in this? Who the heck is Shelke??

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Why isn't Benjamin in this? Who the heck is Shelke??

Still waiting for my favorite FF character of all time.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
So... the system to permanently replace Cid's Missions starting the 21st (in JP; global's still got half a year for all this):
The Library of Guidance.

There are books in the library with sets of missions.
Completing a book grants a free relic triple-pull with a guaranteed 5*, plus a free relic pick from a preset list.
The pools and options are determined by book.

Volume 1: Offensive Unique SB / Offensive Unique SB
Volume 2: Sentinel’s Grimoire / 1 Unique SB
Volume 3: Unique SB / Healing SSB
Volume 4: Offensive SSB / Offensive SSB
Volume 5: Offensive SSB / Buff SSB
Volume 6: Offensive SSB / Healing BSB
Volume 7: En-Fire, Wind, Earth, Lightning or Dark BSB / En-Fire, Wind, Earth, Lightning or Dark BSB
Volume 8: Offensive BSB / BLK BSB
Volume 9: SUM BSB / WHT & SUM BSB

This is just the beginning of the system, which will also have books for:

- Limited Missions for Events, Crystal Tower, Torments, Magicites, etc
- Daily Missions
- Challenge Missions on high difficulty dungeons to make them more interesting

(All completed rewards are claimed for your gift box instantly, so no sitting on keystones forever.)

The specifics for the first 9 tomes:

Library of Guidance posted:

Volume 1
1) Level a Hero to 10
2) Master 5 Classic Dungeons
Unlocks:
- Event Dungeon
- Equipment Leveling
- Craft Ability
- Hone Ability
- Music Room
- Record Dungeon Chapter 1

Volume 2
1) Level an Equipment
2) Master Elite Mako Reactor No 1
Unlocks:
- Intermediate EXP, Gil, Materials Power Up Dungeon
- Equipment Strengthening
- Party Template
- Record Dungeon Chapter 2

Volume 3
1) Have 35 Stamina
2) Master Elite Fabul Castle
Unlocks:
- Intermediate Orb Fields Power Up Dungeon
- Ability Shatter
- Orb Conversion

Volume 4
1) Level Break a Hero
2) Clear a D36 and above Dungeon
3) Master Elite Vile Peaks 2
Unlocks:
- Chamber of Abyss
- Multiplayer

Volume 5
1) Clear Intermediate EXP Power Up Dungeon
2) Create Protectga
3) Defeat Phantom Train in the Chamber of Ultima
Unlocks:
- All EX Power Up Dungeons
- Equipment Dark Matter Enhancement
- Record Dive

Volume 6
1) Obtain Tyro or Cloud’s RM3
2) Clear 12 dungeons in the Chamber of Abyss
3) Master a D130 and above dungeon in the Chamber of Abyss
Unlocks:
- Mote Dungeon

Volume 7
1) Obtain Tyro or Cloud’s RM4
2) Have 115 Stamina
3) Master a D160 and above dungeon in the Chamber of Abyss
Unlocks:
- All EX+ Power Up Dungeons
- Torment Dungeon

Volume 8
1) Master all EX Power Up Dungeons
2) Level 5 Heroes to 80
3) Clear all Mote Dungeons
Unlocks:
- None

Volume 9
1) Fill all 4* tier in 1 character’s Record Dive
2) Clear a D220 and above dungeon
3) Master Ultima Weapon in the Chamber of Abyss
4) Master Demon Wall in the Chamber of Abyss
Unlocks:
- None

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Geocities Homepage King posted:

Still waiting for my favorite FF character of all time.

:vince:

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Hogama posted:

So... the system to permanently replace Cid's Missions starting the 21st (in JP; global's still got half a year for all this):

This sounds really cool.

Edit: Them finally making Wall something that everybody will have is also a great move.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
I've been working through my video game Pile of Shame lately - a bunch of the games I've owned for years and never finished, and I'm currently working to finish up FFXIII.

I got to Barthandelus the other day, and the bad memories from fighting him in FFRK wound up overtaking my actual strategy. I was fighting him as usual, waiting for the other shoe to drop where he would just wreck me, and as soon as I saw him cast Thanatosian Smile, I panicked and wound up wiping out. But on my second try I realized that it wasn't even remotely as dangerous as I thought and easily beat him with no trouble.

So thanks FFRK for messing with my other FF experiences. :argh:

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.
Tonight's XIII-1 banner (or tomorrow's for us Europeans)

But should you save for next week's XII-1 instead?

Ashe USB

ST Lit/NE, en-Lit, self mag/res +30% and chase after using Black Magic.
Chase is 2-6xST Lit/NE depending on ability rank.

Take a look at this:

Chain Thundaga - multiplier 11,8
R5 Chase - multiplier 8,52 (with two more hits)

So just by looking at the multipliers we're getting a "three fourths of a double cast" worth of damage as a bonus. Of course the chase being more hits means it can exceed Chain Thundaga's damage in which case you're getting better value than a double cast without any drawbacks.

Well, There is a drawback which is of course that you need to hone the ability to R5 for the maximum effect but here's the important part. There is no drawback in combat. In combat where you want that sub 30 there is absolutely no strings attached once you've paid the price honing the ability. No running out of hones with Ability Double. No wasted turns or ability slots triggering a trance etc.

Remember that like with ability double you can't cheat with bursts. It counts as rank 1 and you get the weakest chase. So get honing.

Absolute Top-tier lit relic on an excellent character. Great damage elsewhere since it chases after using black magic and not lightning so ie you cast Chain Waterga vs Water weak and the chase is NE damage on top. Additionally that ten hit is a nice increase to your lightning chain. Or 14 if you doublecast the Chain Thundaga since Ashe LM2 is 35% doublecast Lightning.

Balthier USB

ST Fire/NE, En-Fire, self quickcast 1 and gain quickcast 1 when using machinist.

There must be a mistake here. This is clearly a Balthier relic yet it's not garbage. Primarily a fire thing but trades off a bit of power to gain quickcast (2x cast speed) after using machinist abilities instead of just fire abilities.

Machinists can hit fire, ice and lit and NE so this is essentially a tri-element SB with fire being the primary one due enfire. It might surprise people but machinist abilities are actually good (except the offerings of course holy poo poo are those bad) but the users themselves have been lacking. Watch out world, we have a valid machinist.

Excellent fire and good lit/ice/ne. I can forgive the weaker quickcast in favor of tri-element but I can't forgive the lack of atk or machinist boost.

Vaan USB

Instant ST NE, enemy atk/res -40% self atk/res +40%, ex-mode Sky Pirate
Sky Pirate: +30% thief damage, instant cast thief

So since this joker has rated Agrias' and Noel's break USBs "good" this is a short one, right? No. there's a huge difference to those two.

So the break part is weaker but in return you buff your primary stat +40% with a stacking buff and give your primary damage school +30% damage boost. Then your primary damage school abilities are instant cast.

Vaan is a cruel man who defangs the opposition with this and Mug Bloodlust (giving enemy atk/def -30% and himself atk/def +30%) and then starts doing heavy instant cast damage. If the value isn't clear Vaan ripping your enemy's armor out makes your other physical damage hit harder too and the reduced damage taken helps your healing. And speaking of helping with healing if you're using Thief's Revenge Vaan heals himself to full every turn. At instant cast speed. While dealing heavy damage. At instant cast speed.

While the SB is NE Vaan is effectively also a wind user since Dash and Slash is such a strong ability. Poison too if that was ever a thing.

This could be the greatest thing in existance if only the magicite bosses hadn't put up a sign that says "you must wear a shirt to enter these fights".

Excellent Wind/Poison/NE damage and a top-tier relic for content you can actually use breaks for. Vaan with USB can solo 220 bosses if you're interested in joke runs.

Penelo BSB2

Party Curaga and Last Stand

CMD1 Curaja, Hi-Regen
CMD2 Medica

Good for you Penelo, you're not doing damage with this BSB. Standard heal entry with an excellent added bonus with Guts. CMD 1 is great, CMD2 is great.

Excellent.

Balthier BSB2

ST Fire/NE, imperil fire

CMD1 2x ST Fire/NE, 25% chance to imperil fire with half of the multiplier of 1* abilities
CMD2 4x ST Fire/NE with multiplier scaling up with using CMD1

What the christ is this thing. I did mention the offering Machinist abilities are garbage so CMD1 is the same except way weaker than the offerings if you're interested in that. While the CMD2 multiplier scales to a decent number it's so not worth doing absolutely nothing for three turns using CMD 1.

At least the entry is decent and then it's +20% stats like all burst modes.

Acceptable. Avoid the commands like plague.

Larsa BSB

Party Curaga and Astra.

CMD1 Instant Curaja
CMD2 Medica

Standard healer BSB entry with an excellent added bonus in Astra. Great commands.

Excellent.

Reks BSB

Party ATK/DEF +30% and haste

CMD1 4xST Lit/Ice with bigger multiplier if weak
CMD2 4xST NE and heal weakest ally for 25% max HP

Great entry. CMD 1 is 3 multiplier if weak which is actually nice since Reks has a magnificent ability pool and can carry something valuable like a Protectga instead of a spellblade. CMD2 is weak but the effect can be valuable at times. Great physical team buffer especially for Crystal Tower teams.

In a vacuum this is a great SB but since Reks is such a strong character in FFRK he pushes this to "Excellent".

Ashe LMR

+lit wrist. Start the battle with En-Lit.

So you have Ashe's USB and R5 Chain Thundaga. What's the plan until USB?
-Cast Chain Thundaga/Tritoch? Then this is excellent.
-Entrust Ashe turn 1 and be all THUNDER AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTENING? Then this is +80% damage to your first USB and nothing else. Leave unequipped in favor of LM1.

Penelo LMR

25% chance to doublecast white.

Great like all other doublecast white LMRs. Penelo will probably eventually become this realm's holy mage so if that ever becomes an actual thing that might be a boon down the road.

Balthier LMR

25% chance to doublecast machinist.

Excellent like all other doublecast your primary damage school LMRs.

Reks SSB

ST damage, party 40% max HP medica

Acceptable CM tool but not good for much else. Pretty trash pull though better than Balthier BSB2 at least.

Balthier SSB

+Fire light armor. AoE fire/NE, enfire

Better than his BSB2. Decent to use fire machinist things with afterwards.

This is a fairly strong banner with good high end and a surprisingly strong BSB selection.

This banner will coexist with the fest so wait for the fest banners to be datamined before committing.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Counter-point: XII is a bad realm full of characters I couldn't be made to care about if you paid me. Check and mate. :smug:

Jokes aside good breakdown, still not interested in pulling myself but definitely something for other folks to consider.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

rabidsquid posted:

I know you already said you were going to save but from your list I would say that Lightning, Vanille, and Vivi are your best dives.

Agrias was my first LD and while I don't regret it, her stats and resistances are generally more useful than her chance to imperil, even with her LMR which I have. She hits really loving hard with Guardbringer and can almost always get 3 hits out of it minimum in any dungeon. In the long run you'll probably want to LD her because she works so well alongside Orlandeau and his OSB.

Vanille's probably your best overall LD choice since it's generically useful anywhere and you'll really love those double cast heals in nightmares and magicites and A+ fights and raids.

Vivi is an awesome LD even with no relics as long as you have Meltdown honed to at least R3. Seriously all you need to do is trance him and spam Meltdown to beat a lot of stuff.

Lightning is hilariously OP with her USB and LD. Only drawback is that she's only really good at dealing Lightning damage.

Generalissimo
Jun 13, 2003

Elephant Ambush posted:

Lightning is [...] only really good at dealing Lightning damage.
Shocking! :science:

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Nice review. I think this is objectively a very good banner, especially for people with no dupes and beginners. It has a little bit of everything you need. It's just that veterans likely have alternatives for almost every relevant relic here, even Ashe (lightning is a very strong element in general). If non-elemental were more important, I think Vaan's USB would make this a more serious contender. But with fest and OK banner imminent, it's a tough sell for those looking for some future proofed relics.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Do the 'automatically heal 2000 additional hp' limits stack?

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Edit: ^^^ No stacking. I believe the newest will always overwrite as well, even if a lower amount.

I was going to put a single pull on the upcoming XII banner, but ended up using that pull on TA, so I will have to pass.

I'm going to pass on the Fest luckies for Healer and BSBs I think, there just aren't many I would consider a "win" at this point, but I am pretty stacked.

Oryp fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Dec 14, 2017

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Oryp posted:

I'm going to pass on the Fest luckies for Healer and BSBs I think, there just aren't many I would consider a "win" at this point, but I am pretty stacked.

same. it's not fun at all to skip a lucky but i can't justify 25 myth when any relics are 98% likely to be CM fodder or worse

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
having better CM loadouts is good though

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

CMs are going away though, aren't they?

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.

Snazzy Frocks posted:

having better CM loadouts is good though

Is it? Event CMs are doable without any relics for a veteran with leveled characters and honed abilities and while anything helps vs 3 CM 300 I'm not sure a garbage BSB will make or break the fight. Also it would need to hit on a realm you're struggling with.

200 CMs have so bad rewards they aren't worth considering unless you want to do them for fun. I like doing them for fun myself.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

CMs are going away though, aren't they?

The actual missions are not, the idea of special challenges for bonus rewards does not seem to be. Even then, that's not for six months.

Oryp posted:

Edit: ^^^ No stacking. I believe the newest will always overwrite as well, even if a lower amount.

For HP Stock, biggest buff wins, not newest. Curada doesn't overwrite Pal Cecil's USB, for example. This also applies to Stoneskin/bubble, so something like Asylum or Chant won't overwrite Noctis's USB unless he's taken enough hits.

DISCLAIMER EDIT: Differing types of bubble overwrite in "newest buff wins" fashion, though. For example, using the Golem magicite's Lightning-specific bubble will overwrite any normal stoneskin effects you have on your team regardless of how strong they are.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Dec 15, 2017

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Prav posted:

same. it's not fun at all to skip a lucky but i can't justify 25 myth when any relics are 98% likely to be CM fodder or worse

I think I’ll still roll the healer lucky, but I’m done with Dungeon Update luckys. 1/11 garbage SSB over the last half dozen feels like a colossal waste of Mythril. The pool of garbage on them is just way too large.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

iamsosmrt posted:

Nice review. I think this is objectively a very good banner, especially for people with no dupes and beginners. It has a little bit of everything you need. It's just that veterans likely have alternatives for almost every relevant relic here, even Ashe (lightning is a very strong element in general). If non-elemental were more important, I think Vaan's USB would make this a more serious contender. But with fest and OK banner imminent, it's a tough sell for those looking for some future proofed relics.

It's a very good banner that's hurt by being sandwiched between some very strong banners. I'd budgeted a pull for this but IX really drained me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
i think im going to pull on this XIII banner. lots of ice and i need much more ice

• Locked thread