Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Skip to 1 hour 24 mins for the worst assassin in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Lord Ludikrous posted:

Skip to 1 hour 24 mins for the worst assassin in the world.

That soundtrack is clutch.

Arctic Bunny
Aug 3, 2012

A PERFECT LOOKING NOSE
Can Easily Be Yours
y'all have some fashion

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Arctic Bunny posted:

y'all have some fashion

I had this happen the other day. They just need to update that shirt's drivers.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Arctic Bunny posted:

y'all have some fashion

Are the inner city hipsters still wearing floral paisley shirts with the same pattern as my grandmother's curtains?

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

I had this happen the other day. They just need to update that shirt's drivers.

Welp, now the entire office thinks I'm insane for laughing so hard out of nowhere.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~

How is this not a Share Zone post?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

alas poor yorick, get your hand off my arse

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

This is how the lawyers of former Austrian finance minister Karl-Heinz Grasser, who stands accused of corruption on several counts, appeared today in front of the judge. Yesterday they apparently wore Vivienne Westwood suits

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Guy on the left is just channeling the world's greatest attorney, Vinny Gambini.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I eventually figured out that that was a motorcycle in the background (because of course it is) but I couldn't not see it as a jetpack with a sneaky shh-ghost in its fuel tank. Also, are they hovering over the moon?

I ask because I'm the author of the award-winning "Century" trilogy (Century, 1997; Century, 2002; Century, 2013) and I like to know my fanbase as well as I can.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

System Metternich posted:

This is how the lawyers of former Austrian finance minister Karl-Heinz Grasser, who stands accused of corruption on several counts, appeared today in front of the judge. Yesterday they apparently wore Vivienne Westwood suits

Look like a nice couple.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Arctic Bunny posted:

y'all have some fashion

If it was this pattern on anything other than a collared shirt, I'd buy it. Then again, Gamiss is a direct-from-China fashion site--I could probably get a three-piece suit made of that material if I gave them the money.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

10 to 1 this somehow involves diaper changing.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pastry of the Year posted:

I eventually figured out that that was a motorcycle in the background (because of course it is) but I couldn't not see it as a jetpack with a sneaky shh-ghost in its fuel tank. Also, are they hovering over the moon?

I ask because I'm the author of the award-winning "Century" trilogy (Century, 1997; Century, 2002; Century, 2013) and I like to know my fanbase as well as I can.

OMG huge fan! So, in Century (2013) was it an intentional callback to Century (1997) when Capt. Century blasted that Psycho Skeleton Vamp out of the airlock? I always thought it was a reference to Susan B. Century's death.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this bedspread is the censorship.

Who are they censoring for? It's your loving bedroom, nobody else is going to see it but you! And if you have kids still young enough to be 'traumatized' by naughty words, then why are you putting such sheets on your bed?

Unless that is just the shop censoring the sheets for the website advertisement. In which case I am the idiot.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

The thing that pisses me off the most about this bedspread is the censorship.

Who are they censoring for? It's your loving bedroom, nobody else is going to see it but you! And if you have kids still young enough to be 'traumatized' by naughty words, then why are you putting such sheets on your bed?

Unless that is just the shop censoring the sheets for the website advertisement. In which case I am the idiot.

It needed more skulls.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

It needed more skulls.

It's not even 3% Warhammer yet

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

MageMage posted:

10 to 1 this somehow involves diaper changing.

lol at thinking there's a chance it doesn't

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm the botch wife

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

OMG huge fan! So, in Century (2013) was it an intentional callback to Century (1997) when Capt. Century blasted that Psycho Skeleton Vamp out of the airlock? I always thought it was a reference to Susan B. Century's death.

No spoilers, but if, like a lot of people, you loved (or loved to hate!!) Psycho Skeleton Vamp, then keep your eyes peeled for Dr. Ein H. Jahre, an important new character to debut (??) in my next novel, title TBD

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I used to think that Davis dude seemed like a real run of the mill piece of poo poo but after looking in to him more, he might be one of my favorite internet personalities. Right up there with the 21 foot rule guy. Dude seems like he stopped mentally developing past 16.

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 07:17 on Dec 14, 2017

nael
Sep 10, 2009
This is pretty mild hotel grossness, but I stayed in a hotel once in a small town in Georgia. When I left, I looked under the bed to see if I forgot anything. I found half of a cookie. I never ate any cookies in that room.

Edit: I didn’t eat the one I found either

nael has a new favorite as of 17:19 on Dec 14, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always check the top of any tall entertainment center or wardrobes in hotels ever since my friends and I found $200 in chips at a Vegas hotel. One time there was a really yellowed pair of skidmarked underwear up there. We switched rooms.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I found a huge slug in my disgusting hotel room in Gettysburg.

God it was bad.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

LingcodKilla posted:

I found a huge slug in my disgusting hotel room in Gettysburg.

God it was bad.

They got mirrors in dem hotel rooms in Gettysburg!?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

DandyLion posted:

They got mirrors in dem hotel rooms in Gettysburg!?

No he was meeting your mom there.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

No he was meeting your mom there.

Uh, we're brothers dude, she's your mom too.

triwolf
May 9, 2008

nael posted:

This is pretty mild hotel grossness, but I stayed in a hotel once in a small town in Georgia. When I left, I looked under the bed to see if I forgot anything. I found half of a cookie. I never ate any cookies in that room.

I stayed in a HoJo once on a long road trip. I laid down on the thin bed, facing the wall and reached out to turn off the bedside lamp. Just as my fingers found the switch I glanced at the framed generic hotel art print on the wall right beside the bed and saw the unmistakable arc splatter of a huge wad of jizz dried on the glass. No doubt about it.

I'd like to say I marched out of there with my head held high and demanded a refund but it was very late and I was very broke and had prepaid for the room. I just faced away from the jizz painting and slept.

Even though I pointed out the jizzy painting to my wife she still insisted on eating the suspect "free" pastries at the breakfast the next morning. She's a tough woman.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
Oh HoJo? In AUG?

I have a doozy.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/howard-johnson-inn-tucson-downtown-tucson

The first review.

I’m the one who discovered the noodle... display... upon entering my room.

Here’s the photo I took.

Another angle on “The Cactus Room”

:gonk:

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

nael posted:

This is why you will never succeed in business

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

triwolf posted:

I stayed in a HoJo once on a long road trip. I laid down on the thin bed, facing the wall and reached out to turn off the bedside lamp. Just as my fingers found the switch I glanced at the framed generic hotel art print on the wall right beside the bed and saw the unmistakable arc splatter of a huge wad of jizz dried on the glass. No doubt about it.

I'd like to say I marched out of there with my head held high and demanded a refund but it was very late and I was very broke and had prepaid for the room. I just faced away from the jizz painting and slept.

Even though I pointed out the jizzy painting to my wife she still insisted on eating the suspect "free" pastries at the breakfast the next morning. She's a tough woman.

Not a lot of motels handing out complementary shrimp. She knows a bargain when she sees it! :thumbsup:

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

I don't know what I'm looking at here, and I'll thank you not to enlighten me.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Comptroll The Forums posted:

lol at thinking there's a chance it doesn't

Well the regressed sissy husband is 6 yo so it's entirely possible they're potty trained.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Panfilo posted:

Not a lot of motels handing out complementary shrimp. She knows a bargain when she sees it! :thumbsup:

:discourse:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Found on the front page of Imgur:

The comments were all people (not figuratively) jacking off over this.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Found on the front page of Imgur:

The comments were all people (not figuratively) jacking off over this.

what the gently caress do those words mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

text me a vag pic posted:

what the gently caress do those words mean?

I think you know exactly what it's meant to mean.

• Locked thread