Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

I'm excited to drop multiple divisions. Every time I face a yasuo in lane I just hard feed so this is great for me.

Same. I just can't get my mind around him at all. He just dances back and forth through my minion line, q's me point-blank and then vomits a million damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Ban him

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

when yasuo e's through your minions walk away from him until the damage boost goes away, which it does before he can e the same minion again

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I just don't want to have to ban Yasuo every game again.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I’d rather play against yasuo than kat

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this poo poo sucks

what's the most annoying emote i can get instead

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Here's a link to the 7.24b notes since we're discussing the changes already. The nerfs to Sorcery are good and should help a lot with botlane feeling either like a game of rocket tag or death by a thousand cuts. Not sure if the minor Lethality reduction will really help with MF whacking people for half their health, but it's a start.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

when yasuo e's through your minions walk away from him until the damage boost goes away, which it does before he can e the same minion again

The problem is the charged q->(however many e's)->point-blank ult.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i just move out of the way of skill shots. it works out great

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

i just move out of the way of skill shots. it works out great

if he e's on you it's not a skillshot

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the charged q is a skill shot. i already said dont stand in his e range when hes zipping around, but i said it 140 letters ago so i get why that might have been missed

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop posted:

this poo poo sucks

what's the most annoying emote i can get instead

dabbing or fedora tipping penguin

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

the charged q is a skill shot. i already said dont stand in his e range when hes zipping around, but i said it 140 letters ago so i get why that might have been missed

You responded to a guy who was saying that the q being charged lets him do the point blank ultimate.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
All the star guardians are awesome and good additions to any snowdown shop

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

mine for posterity it's ok
I'll probably pickup Ornn and Jhin, I'd get that Ezreal if I didn't have Star Guardian, same for MF, might get Xayah?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
To: Mark Merril <marc.merrill@riotgames.com>
Subject: league of legenmds in game emote system

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

curiousCat posted:

mine for posterity it's ok
I'll probably pickup Ornn and Jhin, I'd get that Ezreal if I didn't have Star Guardian, same for MF, might get Xayah?

Cosmic Dust Xayah is pretty top-tier. I think Shadow Eve's her second-best looking skin after Masquerade if you enjoy playing her. v:shobon:v

Vermain fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 14, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

guys for real how do i see the deals. please

this is hilarious and i look forward to the golden age of 80% PB yasuo

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

pog boyfriend posted:

guys for real how do i see the deals. please

There should be a button in the upper right of the main launcher page that says "Your Snowdown Shop." Just click that in order to obtain the best deals.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

barack obama is a goon and posts on this web site

Orv
May 4, 2011
How the gently caress do you not own Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, the best skin in the game.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Orv posted:

How the gently caress do you not own Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, the best skin in the game.

cleverly, i realized i would get a great discount in december 14th of 2017 so i held off on purchasing it

Orv
May 4, 2011
Mazel tov.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

The only star guardian skin in my store is MF, and I already have pool party MF. I was really hoping for star guardian Jinx or Janna, both of which I play... (Weather forecaster Janna would have been the real prize, but I got tempest...)

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
the game is more fun when yasuo is good

Orv
May 4, 2011

Verviticus posted:

You cray

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Yeah I agree with berbeticus, yasuo is cool and fun to play with and against

And when he's good I get to pull out my secret jungle yasuo technique

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
More Yasuo means more Xerath and Illaoi fun for me so go hog wild Yasuo mains

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i love yasuo but i hate yasuo if you know what i mean. if you guys are catching my train

Shelvocke
Aug 6, 2013

Microwave Engraver
I hate yasuo but I pick rammus jungle into him and play a minigme called 'tilt the yasuo' where I camp him and only him until he goes afk
They are a fragile, highly strung breed

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Apdo
KR server
27 days
Silver 3 0LP to (as of this moment) Diamond 2 57LP

http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=newzhongdan

We're all knuckle-dragging dirt eaters compared to this dude

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Genuinely surprised that account's lasted nearly a month now. I'm always glad when Apdo decides to smurf on Korea since it's possible to actually watch his replays without relying on terrible stream rips.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Teikanmi posted:

Apdo
KR server
27 days

He's decent

fnox
May 19, 2013

Do any EUW goons want to make a team for the beta tournament tomorrow?

ZombieIsland
Jan 21, 2011

The name is Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street

Verviticus posted:

correct

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Teikanmi posted:

Apdo
KR server
27 days

hes a loving jerk

trying to ignore that you're more likely to have the problem player manifest on the other team cause theres 5 of them and 4 of your teammates, id still rather have mobi zeals rammus randomly ruining 100 loving games than a pro smurf

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I have banned Yasuo in 199 out of 200 games I've played since individual bans came in

E: And the 1 was a mistake, dude on my team picked him and tilted off the planet

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Verviticus posted:

hes a loving jerk

trying to ignore that you're more likely to have the problem player manifest on the other team cause theres 5 of them and 4 of your teammates, id still rather have mobi zeals rammus randomly ruining 100 loving games than a pro smurf

Just become the pro smurf yourself to balance it out

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I mean he's permabanned isn't he? So he has to make new accounts to play lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

I mean he's permabanned isn't he? So he has to make new accounts to play lol

More specifically, he has to get accounts from other people, since Korean League accounts are (typically) tied to your Korean SSN. It's the big reason that they take account sharing so seriously over there.