Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Skellybones posted:

I'm trying and failing to understand Kirschen's beliefs beyond "Kill all Palestinians".

His belief structure, in so far as it exists outside of blind, reactionary hatred, is 1) All Jews should move to Israel, and then 2) They should exterminate literally everyone else in whatever territory he decides constitutes the "true" ancestral Israelite kingdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Kirschen posted:

The "Palestinian" problem
:yikes:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's Brexit defeat – Theresa May’s government has suffered a humiliating defeat after MPs backed an amendment to her flagship Brexit bill"

Telegraph:

Alabama election: Democrats triumph over Roy Moore in major blow to Trump

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

His belief structure, in so far as it exists outside of blind, reactionary hatred, is 1) All Jews should move to Israel, and then 2) They should exterminate literally everyone else in whatever territory he decides constitutes the "true" ancestral Israelite kingdom.

How can you exterminate a people that never existed? Wrap it up, palestinailures :smug:

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

It's a serious problem, in need of some kind of solution.

A... definite solution? Complete solution? A conclusive solution? There's a better word here, and I'm just not getting it.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Say what you want about the Nazis, at least they believe that the Jews exist.

Kirschen won't extend that even that charity to the Palestinians.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Point to FAILestine on the map. Oh look you can't!

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

what exactly is trump supposed to have done to cause that exactly

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

what exactly is trump supposed to have done to cause that exactly

he's made america great again and cut two regulations for each new one and will eventually build a wall

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Okay, "too pig to fail" is kinda witty, where did you find it, Tedd?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Cat Mattress posted:

Okay, "too pig to fail" is kinda witty, where did you find it, Tedd?

The first draft had an N instead of a P. His editor made him change it.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

This chart with an arrow going up has completely obliterated my worldview, well played Branco

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

D.N. Nation posted:

This chart with an arrow going up has completely obliterated my worldview, well played Branco

DOW SOARS! ECONOMY HUMMING!

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

I made it moore accurate.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

ryonguy posted:

:drat:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Instant Sunrise posted:

DOW SOARS! ECONOMY HUMMING!

The best part of that isn't the economy part

It's that "5 years" ago is literally during the incumbent president's administration. McCoy is directly drawing attention to the fact that Bush did, in fact, let 9/11 happen

e: It's still mind-boggling to me that conservatives managed to say "he kept us safe!" with a straight face

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

ryonguy posted:

:five:

Everyone's happy Moore's chances at senate are dead and you're just beating a false and dead horse harder than Lester beat his wife.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

cheetah7071 posted:

The best part of that isn't the economy part

It's that "5 years" ago is literally during the incumbent president's administration. McCoy is directly drawing attention to the fact that Bush did, in fact, let 9/11 happen

e: It's still mind-boggling to me that conservatives managed to say "he kept us safe!" with a straight face

If Gore was president I am 100% convinced that "Democrats let 9/11 happen" would be a major conservative talking point to this day.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

"If you're liberal, and don't hate women."

He's definitely got some skeletons in his closet.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

cheetah7071 posted:

Please clap.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pakled posted:

If Gore was president I am 100% convinced that "Democrats let 9/11 happen" would be a major conservative talking point to this day.

If Gore was president I'm pretty sure the Republican Party would have adopted the 9/11 Truther movement wholesale and you'd have had people Just Asking Questions about it on the 2008 primary debate stage

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
If Gore had won and didn't manage to prevent 9/11 he would have lost in 2004 I bet

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Per Branco, the usual forgetting the markets are rising because Wall Street is waiting for their big rear end handout from Trump. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Pants Donkey posted:

"If you're liberal, and don't hate women."

He's definitely got some skeletons in his closet.

I thought that was pretty obvious what with the bragging about having sex with multiple women while unsure if he had an STD or not, you probably don't do that sort of thing if you have a scrap of respect for the opposite sex.

But let's be honest here, the only person Ted Rall respects is his own delusional self-image. The reason he does not attack Trump the same way actual liberal and leftist cartoonists do is because Trump and Rall are kindred spirits in their narcissism.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

What a brave, brave stance to take the day after he lost you wonderful man full of convenient timing!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ryonguy posted:

Goddamn :stare:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Duke Igthorn posted:

What a brave, brave stance to take the day after he lost you wonderful man full of convenient timing!
Payne is terrible, but if you're gonna take someone to task for suddenly being anti-Moore, make sure the person wasn't that way beforehand.

Like, this is not to defend Moore, but he's at least not "went to bat for a pedophile" bad. Not only did he attack Moore, but he did so fairly soon after the news broke instead of waiting to see what the marching orders were.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

cheetah7071 posted:

If Gore had won and didn't manage to prevent 9/11 he would have lost in 2004 I bet

Are you saying Republican would have wanted to charge horses midstream? :eek:

A literal thing people said and others nodded sagely to.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Nah all GWB had to do was go to ground zero and smile for 90% approval ratings.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Pants Donkey posted:

Like, this is not to defend Moore, but he's at least not "went to bat for a pedophile" bad. Not only did he attack Moore, but he did so fairly soon after the news broke instead of waiting to see what the marching orders were.

And I'm not defending Payne either, because he's definitely awful, but he's the only conservative cartoonist I can remember that actually mentioned Bill O'Relly in his sex scandal cartoons, and maybe Roger Ailes too? He also mentioned Trump a few times (drawn with a pig nose) but I think a couple of others have mentioned Trump too.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

well, everyone has their distasteful peccadilloes. I guess Payne's is 'actually caring about sexual abuse'. But hey, he still goes to bat 1000% for plutocratic tax cuts, and thats all that really matters.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Does that mean Moore is getting a stamp too?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Does anyone have the "Wow! Stuff Happens!" cartoon? I was going to edit it to "Wow! Things Matter!" after Alabama but apparently that cartoon has disappeared from the internet.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Christmas really brings out the worst in these bitter fucks.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

ryonguy posted:

Haha, Christ

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

:ironicat:

• Locked thread