Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I love love love that there is a certain style of woke poster who just can't restrain themselves from telling others to suicide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Eh I don't care about that poster but I can appreciate a well placed kill yourself

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

oh I don't care at all I just think it's hilarious they know they're gonna get banned but do it anyway.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i didnt know you could buy avatars for mods

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

they can just change them back whenever they want.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

gonna keep it for a day or two

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

rip slashie, you were an insane rear end in a top hat

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

slashie is so impressively skilled at building up some weird woke cult of personality around her being an absolute rear end in a top hat that she really just needs to get off the internet and do it irl and become the next bob avakian/charles manson

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

rip slashie, you were an insane rear end in a top hat

wow, they finally loving perma-banned her? how did she even develop such a following? she tried doing her typical insane abusive schtick against me but she couldn't deal with somebody who didn't immediately apologize and grovel

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i like that her fan club finally stopped bothering to deny that she was slashie

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

what tipped me off was when she expressed the same insanely unhinged take on hippies wearing dreads

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i like that her fan club finally stopped bothering to deny that she was slashie

I laughed when they tried to reform slashie's image by pretending slashie wasn't crazy at all.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Who the gently caress are you idiots gossiping about?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tiny brontosaurus

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
what was it that finally did that psycho in

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

idk I think she told someone to kill themselves

Themself? Whatever

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Blue Train posted:

Tiny brontosaurus

I have no idea who that is and I'm glad.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

oh poo poo there is already a 12 page locked QQ thread about her perma.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hey can we stfu about it? i dont care about d&d drama and neither should you if you value your brain not being turned to mush by verbose self-righteous pedants

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
pendants

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
pederasts

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The Legend of Zelda: Pendant of Pedantry

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hey can we stfu about it? i dont care about d&d drama and neither should you if you value your brain not being turned to mush by verbose self-righteous pedants

the woke brand Something Is AWful Dot Com, LLC

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you earn the silent majority avs from arguing with the gbs chud crew iirc so i'm not shocked that this person makes bad posts!!!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

withak posted:

pederasts

her account was eight years old

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

got any sevens posted:

her account was eight years old

"8 years old, dude"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/941808561453010944

https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/941809620036722688

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

R. Guyovich posted:

gonna keep it for a day or two

Wait, what did she get perma'd for?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

KiteAuraan posted:

Wait, what did she get perma'd for?

Same as it ever was. Telling people to kill themselves because they have a different opinion then she does.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I'm Glad Tiny Dead

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

All those goons defending Tiny are kind of like the Republicans who defended Moore.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i know i started this but lets get back to woke brands instead of dumb drama

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

My one comment about this is that my biggest issue with her wasn't so much the insults (like 80-90% of the time the person on the receiving end deserved them, though it certainly sucks to be the other 10-20% she randomly decides is nazi scum), but the fact that she was obviously the type of person who is completely and utterly unwilling to seriously listen to what people are saying if they don't first signal that they agree with her in some way. A good point of comparison for someone who also likes to insult usually-bad people but isn't dishonest in that way is Koala's March, who seems to actually listen to what people say to her.

By the way, was there ever any evidence of that Slashie stuff, or was it just based on general mannerisms? I've been on these forums since 2005, but I've never been tuned into forum personalities enough to know who Slashie was (aside from vaguely recognizing the name).

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

TheGreasyStrangler posted:

wow, they finally loving perma-banned her? how did she even develop such a following? she tried doing her typical insane abusive schtick against me but she couldn't deal with somebody who didn't immediately apologize and grovel

jesus loving christ you sound exactly like every other MAGA chud

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ytlaya posted:

By the way, was there ever any evidence of that Slashie stuff, or was it just based on general mannerisms? I've been on these forums since 2005, but I've never been tuned into forum personalities enough to know who Slashie was (aside from vaguely recognizing the name).

yes

and now lets stop yall

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

420 Gank Mid posted:

jesus loving christ you sound exactly like every other MAGA chud

yes my rich history of anti-trump posting really backs that up

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
overheard on radio: buying an ASUS computer gives some guy in africa 10 years of clean water

:wtf:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

got any sevens posted:

overheard on radio: buying an ASUS computer gives some guy in africa 10 years of clean water

:wtf:

it also gives an as-yet-unborn african child the fantastic opportunity to tear apart the circuit board with their tiny little hands and melt it down for rare metals in a toxic fire like ten years from when you buy it. the economy really is a job creating miracle

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Remember when she made a forums account to post in the Bitcoin thread in the pos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The First Order is Gamergate and Kylo Ren is a Reddit poster. I'll take a staff job at Salon now.