Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh wow the herpes went away.

e: what a great way to start a page!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

No I usually post the source for tumblrs but then saw he was a right wing shitbag so changed the link to my reblog of it, my bad.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Holy poo poo.

Piiiiisssss!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Karate Bastard posted:

Oh wow the herpes went away.

e: what a great way to start a page!

Congrats.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

No I usually post the source for tumblrs but then saw he was a right wing shitbag so changed the link to my reblog of it, my bad.

It's cool. I didn't get a disease or anything from it like Karate Bastard, I was just confused and thought you had been making fun of something else in a different thread.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

:wow:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

NoneMoreNegative posted:

aha! :ms:

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

Net neutrality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYcOl0M2dtg&t=25s

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

That's wonderful

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Don't make rape jokes

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://giant.gfycat.com/TenseScientificDogfish.webm

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://i.imgur.com/YtyCfJe.gifv

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

thats pretty terrifying :stonk:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Impending schadenfreude on yourself: search your favorite movies and TV shows to see if any of the cast or crew have been accused of sexual misconduct.

So far Marvel has only had an appearance by Bill O'Reilly in Iron Man 2 while the only safe DC film is Wonder Woman, so we can see who's winning this culture war.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Powaqoatse posted:

thats pretty terrifying :stonk:

Also, notice how those tea lights are flaring up as bits and parts of the aerosol spray hits them? Why did they keep on going?

Yeah, that's pretty hardcore. Yikes.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

chitoryu12 posted:

Impending schadenfreude on yourself: search your favorite movies and TV shows to see if any of the cast or crew have been accused of sexual misconduct.

So far Marvel has only had an appearance by Bill O'Reilly in Iron Man 2 while the only safe DC film is Wonder Woman, so we can see who's winning this culture war.

I can't believe a site designed to inform people about sexual abuse allegations is this sleek. I dunno why but I was expecting something more basic and utilitarian.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

12 Monkeys you non-gendered insult (I've been binging it)

e: ps. thank you for this site this is gonna be a hoot

e2: crazy ex girlfriend

2 for 2

syscall girl has a new favorite as of 23:08 on Dec 15, 2017

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

Aw hell yeah True Detective is clean and clear :3:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A lot of them have actually been safe. Meanwhile, Batman v Superman had like half a dozen perpetrators and that's how I discovered Neil DeGrasse Tyson was accused of rape 30 years ago.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Not Operator posted:

I can't believe a site designed to inform people about sexual abuse allegations is this sleek. I dunno why but I was expecting something more basic and utilitarian.

gently caress, it's composed on one php endpoint that you query
the return time on this endpoint is loving routinely 20, 30ms for me
so maybe it's a lambda or it's got some incredible amount of caching or something, but it's really really well-done

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

It says Orgazmo is okay but Ron Jeremy is in it and he's been accused of sexual harassment and rape by several women.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

chitoryu12 posted:

I wonder which show/movie holds the record.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Regrettable posted:

It says Orgazmo is okay but Ron Jeremy is in it and he's been accused of sexual harassment and rape by several women.

so use the link it posts with every result to tell them that

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Batman v Superman has 4 in it so that's probably pretty up there.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Samuringa posted:

My vote is To Catch a Predator.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Ouch I have a scar on my elbow from something similar when I was a kid. So glad we didn’t have camera phones back then.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

DiggityDoink posted:

Batman v Superman has 4 in it so that's probably pretty up there.

So does Good Will Hunting.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Leavemywife posted:

I would be scared in that situation. Not of the (please God, let it be) empty shotgun, but of the psycho pumping it constantly.

I mean, if the shotgun is being pumped repeatedly and no shells are exiting, it’s probably empty.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Somfin posted:

Aw hell yeah True Detective is clean and clear :3:

Maybe series 1. But Vince Vaughn did something and we all know it :colbert:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

WoodrowSkillson posted:

so use the link it posts with every result to tell them that

Ah, I did not see that.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly seems safe.
ed: Same with Archer

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 00:19 on Dec 16, 2017

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It seems to be limited to harassment and other sexually-based misconduct, which is obviously fair enough, though it leads to an odd situation where Geoffrey Rush is noted on the Pirates of the Caribbean page in relation to undisclosed inappropriate behaviour from a few years ago, but Johnny Depp isn't mentioned when we know for a fact he was smacking his wife around. :shrug:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pink Flamingos is wholesome and clean!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

If that’s real he probably got fired for that but I bet he still thinks it was worth it.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
They where literally beating him, and threatening a bystander who was trying to intervene (I don't know Russian but that seems clear enough). I'd argue that he actually deescalated the situation.

Assuming it's real, which I'm really hoping for like a child hopes for Santa to be real.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

They are lucky that he didnt just start driving when they hopped on to the tracks of that excavator.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Bojack Horseman is clean.

(Not Bojack himself, tho)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

The Last Unicorn is fresh apples :unsmith:.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Pick posted:

The Last Unicorn is fresh apples :unsmith:.

So is The Princess Bride and The Plague Dogs, and Where the Red Fern Grows also! I'm glad that no canine star has been implicated in sexual harassment.

:unsmith::hf::unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Triumph of the Will is fresh apples.

But it’s checking the 2011 Canadian TV show and not the far more famous 1935 film because kids these days couldn’t program their way out of a wet paper bag.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 02:48 on Dec 16, 2017