Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Kushner is hiring a crisis PR firm to disclose how he has succeded in brokering peace in the Middle East.

Edit: dogge tax

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Dec 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

enraged_camel posted:

Manafort's house got raided though, so he already knew the FBI was up to their eyeballs in his life, affairs and records.

In any case, I just wanted us to have something to talk about over the weekend, rather than go on ridiculous derails.

If Kushner thinks he doesn't have FBI counter-intelligence agents up to their eyeballs in his life and records after lying on his security forms so many times, he's even dumber than he seems.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Chadderbox posted:

If Kushner thinks he doesn't have FBI counter-intelligence agents up to their eyeballs in his life and records after lying on his security forms so many times, he's even dumber than he seems.

he's real, real dumb

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Kushner was the dude who convinced Trump to fire Comey. He's turbo stupid.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

No bombshell today, I guess. drat tweets getting me excited.

Lycus posted:

I thought Kushner was the smart Trump.
There isn't a smart Trump.

Crows Turn Off fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Dec 16, 2017

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Lycus posted:

Ten times zero is still zero.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Lycus posted:

If these past few years have taught us anything, it's that "the smartest Trump" is extremely relative. It's like being the coolest guy in Iowa or somewhere.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Kushner is the poster boy for dimwit failsons. I look forward to him going to prison or flipping on Daddy Trump to save his bacon.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Ularg posted:

Yup. I think the difference is that they are adults. When they're kids it's not their fault when they are stuck and don't have power. But if they retain those lovely beliefs as they become independent then they are completely fair game.

I think a big thing with the Trumps is that their Dad basically raised them to be useless at anything other than toadying. They clearly have no marketable skills. All of Trump's wealth is ephemerally tied up in his "brand", which can only exist and be accessed directly though him and his personal ability to huckster people into loaning him money that he can lose; the Trump kids can't even split off independent side business that don't rely on the Trump brand, which is clearly how their dad wants it.

Maybe Tiffany is quietly awesome, I don't know, but the business-minded Trumps were pretty obviously hosed from the get-go if they wanted to maintain their standard of living.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Lycus posted:

What was the HW plummet? Going back on "read my lips"?

Kinda. Tax hike, recession, and the shine wearing off after Gulf War 1 faded.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Kushner just knows enough to keep his mouth shut. I don't know if I've ever heard him speak.

Eric is the smartest male Trump.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Tiffany Trump is the smart one

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

Tiffany Trump is the smart one

Let's go with "less dumb".

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Lycus posted:

he's not, he's basically a mini-me trump, just less into talking to the press

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Kushner impressed Trump by being able to take his abuse, mostly being screamed at.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Ague Proof posted:

Ummmm...

https://twitter.com/LawyerRogelio/status/941340961220759552

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Burning_Monk posted:

Let's go with "less dumb".

Of all the times to hate participation trophies...

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/15/samurai-sword-expert-performs-harakiri-and-kills-self-officials-say.html

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Ague Proof posted:

Kushner just knows enough to keep his mouth shut. I don't know if I've ever heard him speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQ8Gj1G1l0

He sounds exactly like he looks.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Ague Proof posted:

barron is the smartest male trump, if only because its ok for a child to act like a stupid child

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Jared Kushner is good because Nathan Fielder can play him in the movie they make about the Trump administration.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Ague Proof posted:

Bad sushi.

I can’t find it anywhere but SNl did the greatest sketch around that, Phil Hartman as Oliver stone doing a JFK style recreation.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
None of the Trumps should be spared. They're all dumb and likely involved in this poo poo.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Crabtree posted:

None of the Trumps should be spared. They're all dumb and likely involved in this poo poo.

Even Tiffany? :ohdear:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

"And that... Is when... King Arthur pulled... the sword... from... the stone. That... was my... book report"

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Zil posted:

Personally, I've never met a Tiffany who wasn't the worst l kind of spoiled, clueless white girl, but obviously ymmv with that. I'm named after a semi-obscure comic strip character, I know people can't pick their names... but she seems like a total Tiffany.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Crow Jane posted:

Personally, I've never met a Tiffany who wasn't the worst l kind of spoiled, clueless white girl, but obviously ymmv with that. I'm named after a semi-obscure comic strip character, I know people can't pick their names... but she seems like a total Tiffany.

Settle down Ferdinand

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

TOOT BOOT posted:

That's absurd. What cover exists at an outdoor festival? Even if there was cover there would be a stampede as several thousand people all run for the safe area as hundreds of bullets fly through the air.

Exactly. Even if it was plausible, it's looking at the wrong part of the problem.

The guy was a stranger, just some bloke in a pub.

Crow Jane posted:

If these past few years have taught us anything, it's that "the smartest Trump" is extremely relative. It's like being the coolest guy in Iowa or somewhere.

'The tallest midget' is my favourite version of this gag. Or 'the best UFC heavyweight.'

Zil posted:

If this was a movie, Tiffany would turn on them all, having masterminded the family's downfall. They'd all be ruined as this played https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMR79IMQ-M
Then she'd ride off into the sunset having formed a polyamorous relationship with Taye Diggs and Jay Hernandez. Not them playing characters, just Taye Diggs and Jay Hernandez. That video of Taye Diggs knocking himself out makes him her perfect match

Ularg posted:

"And that... Is when... King Arthur pulled... the sword... from... the stone. That... was my... book report"

"In short, collusion is a land of contrasts"

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Crow Jane posted:

Sir, this is a Tiffany & Co drive-thru

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I am a sucker for Forged in Fire. That and the great British Baking Show are enough reality TV for my life. Oh, and Hot Ones.

[extremely Doug Marcaida voice] This post...is good.

I don't care that this was three pages ago.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
You really shouldn't set yourself up for a Trump sized Milkshake Duck with Tiffany until she proves that she isn't a piece of poo poo like the rest of her family.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

crimedog posted:

Tiffany seems like the kind of person who'd think that's actually a thing :colbert:

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

So, should we be preparing for any kind of recess appointment fuckery from Trump? All this rumbling about the FBI/Wray/McCabe and the suspicion the House Intel Committee is gonna shut down their investigation has me wondering if they're gonna try something in the next few weeks.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

crimedog posted:

This sounds like something that would happen in Dubai.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Crow Jane posted:

Sand Saref? Is that you?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Snowman_McK posted:

If this was a movie, Tiffany would turn on them all, having masterminded the family's downfall.

So are you saying Tiffany is Annyong?

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
Rodman is the hero we don't deserve

https://twitter.com/dennisrodman/status/941795782935613440

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I know a black Tiffany who is basically Lisa from Saved By The Bell. Anyway that's my story 🖐🏾✌🏾

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Push El Burrito posted:

Jared Kushner is good because Nathan Fielder can play him in the movie they make about the Trump administration.

I pictured him being played by Michael Cera.

• Locked thread