Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What quick look was it where Alex does a pitch perfect Gilbert Godfried impression for like 20 minutes straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
I just started today's extra life stream, and watching Brad play Getting Over It is a pretty classic Brad being bad at games moment. Jason is repeatedly asking, "Can you pogo?" which Brad continually ignores and doesn't try. Lolz

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wonder how many "As you do" style jokes will be in the GOTY podcast

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

I just realized that none of the souls games or bloodborne have made their sitewide top-10 list, which is pretty funny to me, and also a good reminder that GB collectively has bad taste in games.

This will be even funnier when Nioh somehow makes the top ten this year.

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Dec 15, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The fact that all anyone talks about is Call of Duty instead of Battlefield should tip you off about that right away lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
CoD is a way better series than BF.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

BF1 is way better than cod WW2

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

being able to shoot pilots out of their vehicles and blow open a snipers hiding spot are some of my favorite Goomba Stomps in shooters, i cant help it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I only put it in terms Jeff would understand, but I definitely had way more fun in BF3 over any Cawadoody. It was fun C4ing tanks

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If we're talking single player campaigns, I'd agree with you (though COD is still not great).

BF's multiplayer is so much better though (unless you are a 13 year old with ADD)

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Didn't realize West was doing their thing this weekend, and the lineup looks pretty sweet. Tuned in just now to see Rorie cleaning some electronics that got a drink spilled in it(?) and Brad firing up pubg. I'll check back when Jeff goes on.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

tao of lmao posted:

Didn't realize West was doing their thing this weekend, and the lineup looks pretty sweet. Tuned in just now to see Rorie cleaning some electronics that got a drink spilled in it(?) and Brad firing up pubg. I'll check back when Jeff goes on.

you missed an early announcement of Rories goty pick! Assassin’s Creed takes the win

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao Ben is clearly stressed out and not having the best time so Rorie naturally keeps needling him every 12 seconds asking if he's okay because he's a clueless autistic

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

listening to the beastcast and dan says one corporation owning everything in our lives is good, actually

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i dont understand how they have had multiple multihour pc build streams

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Rorie’s segue into a non-story about the deaths of the Ghost Ship fire.. [Lang voice] So godlike

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Rorie: they say there was a woman tripping on acid telling people to go back into the fire
Me, at home: bahahaha! darwin awards much?!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
rorie trying to make a joke by referencing something but forgetting what its called and stalling all conversation

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Brad complaining about eating food is good.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

brad voice: Yeah ive been losing weight... Ive basically just been too lazy to eat food hah ha

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Rorie: they say there was a woman tripping on acid telling people to go back into the fire
Me, at home: bahahaha! darwin awards much?!

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

brad voice: Yeah ive been losing weight... Ive basically just been too lazy to eat food hah ha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sounds like I'm missing some epic content. I still never finished catching up on the West extra life stream although I did see the Austin mario party party

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Ben making GBS threads on DOS2 was a bummer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad: I'm not a big fan of Supremo Pizza but, whatever.

then he ate like 7 slices

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

Ben making GBS threads on DOS2 was a bummer.

What's DOS2

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

What's DOS2

Divinity: original sin 2

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Are any of these worth watching right now? Not really in the mood to watch Brad and Ben play DOTA II for seven hours.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

vaginal facsimile posted:

Are any of these worth watching right now? Not really in the mood to watch Brad and Ben play DOTA II for seven hours.

Jeff just started.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

tao of lmao posted:

Jeff just started.

hes playing haze get yr nectar and boosh

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Haze is a great look back at PS3 era dogshit, it's really funny. It's also the perfect game to post in an unnamed, since goldmined thread about people who have to alert their neighbors when they first move in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol...the beastcast discussion about the death stranding trailer is remarkable. It's not just them but every gaming related website on the planet just reverts complete mental retardation when looking at an image that has a Kojima brand on it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*looking at a picture of ice melting* buhhhh....duhhhh. Oooooo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

*looking at a picture of ice melting* buhhhh....duhhhh. Oooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2WdpOOGMaY

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SullenFurtiveRutabagaJKanStyle

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im crying at magician dan

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GOTY 2011, GOTY: Brad: "When you get down to it, is Raymon Origins really any different from Bubsy?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They cut dark souls and the only argument raised to cause its removal is that the HP boosting ring has a mistranslated tool tip