Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

“I dunno, as a queer mixed race person-“

*some white dude parachutes in through skylight*

“Are you sure that’s the logical way to approach the situation?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
the best part of that is if you want that hostile group to accept gays, you are leaving it to poor gays and straight people to fix the situation and lol

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Do you honestly think there's any town in america that doesn't have any Trump supporters? I'm not sure why moving an hour away would help.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

RFC2324 posted:

a) is that the case with the mentioned gonna who moved a whole hour away? because they didn't really leave the area based on the story given, the just threw everything away to still be in the sane general area.

b) is it a good idea to climb a tree that has a good chance of having a mountain lion or venomous snake in it to escape a wolf that may ignore you? :shrug:

moving blind is always dumb, that doesn't mean staying isn't dumber. if your life is directly in clear and immediate danger it changes the equation but not the facts

just because a + b = c doesn't mean that a != a

ok, the a=a thing gives you away as a psychotic randroid but good try dude

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
did some goon use their car to try to kill a bunch of seagulls

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Who hasn't?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

A goon went on a wild pig murder safari, and other goons praised him endlessley for his stories of the squealing noises the pigs made as he ran over them his Jeep, or repeatedly stabbed their heads with pointy sticks, and whatever other dumb poo poo he did.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

A goon went on a wild pig murder safari, and other goons praised him endlessley for his stories of the squealing noises the pigs made as he ran over them his Jeep, or repeatedly stabbed their heads with pointy sticks, and whatever other dumb poo poo he did.

maybe assigning Lord of the Flies as required reading to frustrated teenagers who get hardons at the slightest flutter of the barometer isn't the hottest idea, after all

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Was that the one who used a drone with an infrared camera as a spotter

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
It seems like this comes up every month or so, but today I re-read a thread in which every day, abe gets owned really hard . Linked is only the g0m/no they will not posts. It's fantastic and worth re-reading every time, especially if you remember when punk-rear end abe was a moderator in GBS.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Didn't that one turn out to be uh, not pigs he was killing?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Choco1980 posted:

Didn't that one turn out to be uh, not pigs he was killing?

No, it was wild hogs. Those things are a menace and in a lot of states you are free to kill them by any means necessary.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

du -hast posted:

It seems like this comes up every month or so, but today I re-read a thread in which every day, abe gets owned really hard . Linked is only the g0m/no they will not posts. It's fantastic and worth re-reading every time, especially if you remember when punk-rear end abe was a moderator in GBS.

serial owns are the spirit of christmas

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You could always form a violent roving street gang of like minded individuals and drive the MAGA assholes out of your neighborhood instead of moving. Why is everyone so opposed to forming violent roving street gangs these days?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

You could always form a violent roving street gang of like minded individuals and drive the MAGA assholes out of your neighborhood instead of moving. Why is everyone so opposed to forming violent roving street gangs these days?

They just join the police.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Solice Kirsk posted:

thats just low energy trolling

a: antifa exists, but not everywhere
b: if youre in a lovely situation, maybe trying to start poo poo is a bad idea

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Trolling, absurd joke. Same thing really.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

:downsrim:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That smilie is problematic.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

yeah

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If you're talking about Bushman, he was protecting his livelihood growing rice. Maybe he too, should have given up the acres of land, retired the drone and moved to a sketchy apartment 20 miles away.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Brutally murdering pest animals is mandatory for anyone remotely serious about growing plants

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inescapable Duck posted:

Brutally murdering pest animals is mandatory for anyone remotely serious about growing plants

Was it you who made this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Wy49bWSfA

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Inescapable Duck posted:

Wild pigs were one of the most destructive elements introduced by European sailors. Where did the dodo gogo? Pigs. Those euro-trash fuckers thought they could seed every island they came across with pigs so they could have some bacon next time they came around.

They're dangerous as hell, eat everything and also smell like pigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubt19wLNcKM

kill 'em all let Kamapua'a sort 'em out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uin3Ye9T8Q

syscall girl has a new favorite as of 15:52 on Dec 16, 2017

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

syscall girl posted:

Those euro-trash fuckers thought they could seed every island they came across with pigs so they could have some bacon next time they came around.
They were right.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

A Buttery Pastry posted:

They were right.

TBF basically every major sea fairing culture that could did this. Turns out making sure you have a ready and known source of food while you spend months sailing and traveling is a wise choice.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Inescapable Duck posted:

You don't have to be "up and coming serial killer" about it though

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Improbable Lobster posted:

You don't have to be "up and coming serial killer" about it though

Spear hunting is more 'Conan the Barbarian wannabe', it's serial killer when you dissect them.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

a) is that the case with the mentioned gonna who moved a whole hour away? because they didn't really leave the area based on the story given, the just threw everything away to still be in the sane general area.

b) is it a good idea to climb a tree that has a good chance of having a mountain lion or venomous snake in it to escape a wolf that may ignore you? :shrug:

moving blind is always dumb, that doesn't mean staying isn't dumber. if your life is directly in clear and immediate danger it changes the equation but not the facts

just because a + b = c doesn't mean that a != a

gay man, thinking, as baseball bat travels towards his head: poo poo I forgot to carry the one

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

A Buttery Pastry posted:

They were right.

they were still fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is7O9f4U990

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

syscall girl posted:

Wild pigs were one of the most destructive elements introduced by European sailors. Where did the dodo gogo? Pigs. Those euro-trash fuckers thought they could seed every island they came across with pigs so they could have some bacon next time they came around.

They're dangerous as hell, eat everything and also smell like pigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubt19wLNcKM

kill 'em all let Kamapua'a sort 'em out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uin3Ye9T8Q

"Beware of any man owning a pig farm."

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
i didnt think i could still be surprised by SA but the fact that some of you are defending the idea of panic-moving an hour away solely because you saw a retiree in a MAGA hat down at wegmans is really a new frontier for me

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

chernobyl kinsman posted:

i didnt think i could still be surprised by SA but the fact that some of you are defending the idea of panic-moving an hour away solely because you saw a retiree in a MAGA hat down at wegmans is really a new frontier for me

Statistically Trump supporters are more likely to commit hate crimes. It's perfectly reasonable to move out of a neighborhood where a group of people who are statistically more likely to commit crimes now live. It's a perfectly normal thing to do.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Statistically Trump supporters are more likely to commit hate crimes. It's perfectly reasonable to move out of a neighborhood where a group of people who are statistically more likely to commit crimes now live. It's a perfectly normal thing to do.
:yikes:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lmao at the idea of someone being so not-racist they want to "move out of a neighborhood where a group of people who are statistically more likely to commit crimes now live."

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
all I am saying is statistically black people

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

They're also statistically more likely to harbour domestic terrorists!

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao at the idea of someone being so not-racist they want to "move out of a neighborhood where a group of people who are statistically more likely to commit crimes now live."
I think you identified the joke, yes

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Paladinus posted:

:holymoley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

:thejoke: