Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

^ thats hot

brb heading to the mall to solicit a securibot for a sexual trampling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

are poo poo covered robots your fetish or something

sure, why not at this point?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Plinkey posted:

secret aardvark hot sauce + chicken nuggets = p good

urge to kill all robots rising

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Plinkey posted:

who robs cars at a loving animal shelter, christ

the shelter is in a gentrifying neighborhood full of techbros with teslas and a number of the displaced still live nearby

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mariana Horchata posted:

its the buttplug type robot again...ya kno the one that was found after it drowned itself that one

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/941748509497323525

kill

all

robots

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mariana Horchata posted:

^ thats hot

brb heading to the mall to solicit a securibot for a sexual trampling

mall robots dont have legs though

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

That DICK! posted:

this is bill Mitchell's arch enemy

I'm rooting for Bitchell here

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

kill

all

robots

you can take my amazon alexa from my cold dead hands

...yelling into the apartment to turn on and off lights and stuff is what i've been waiting for since like 1990.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

dude u fukken jacked krang? how did u make it past the shredder

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Agrajag posted:

kill

all

robots

f u c k y o u t o o b u d d y :colbert:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plinkey posted:

...yelling into the apartment to turn on and off lights and stuff is what i've been waiting for since like 1990.

lol

you paid to have a cia listening device in your home

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Mariana Horchata posted:

its the buttplug type robot again...ya kno the one that was found after it drowned itself that one

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/941748509497323525

fired right before Christmas

gently caress, man

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the homeless bots should have gloryholes to passify them so they arent jacking off in the financial district...i guess it would be like an ice cream truck in the summer - u notice its coming around the corner and u immediately rush out the door and chase it down so u can unzip ur trousers and attach urself to it like a barnacle

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

btw

reposting

wapo posted:

“So look,” the text from Page to Strzok reads, “you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can’t be traced, you were just venting [because] you feel bad that you’re gone so much but it can’t be helped right now.”

Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, wrote to Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein demanding a fuller explanation for Page’s message, saying, “The mention of ‘Hillary’ may refer to Secretary Clinton and therefore could indicate that Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page engaged in other communications about an ongoing investigation on a different phone in an effort to prevent it from being traced.’’

People familiar with the matter said that, although Page’s message may appear to suggest that she and Strzok used a separate communications channel for discussing the Clinton case, the point of her text was to advise Strzok how to explain to his wife why the two of them had been texting each other.

Page and Strzok used their work on the Clinton case as a cover story for the affair, these people said, adding that there was not a separate set of phones for untraceable discussions of the Clinton case. The text had nothing to do with the Clinton investigation, these people said.

further reading: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...492a_story.html

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump's fine lol

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acT_PSAZ7BQ

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

drat, ive always been curious to know what trump voters think. thanks for the link.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

zeal posted:

lol

you paid to have a cia listening device in your home

but i dont have to use light switches anymore :shrug:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

just tryna smash, to trigger the conservatives

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Thank you Obummer :patriot:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Good Citizen posted:

fired right before Christmas

gently caress, man

Think of his family of Nintendo WiiU he has to feed Christ.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I need a picture of a dildo bot in a guillotine and then poop is thrown at it

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol why are all these top dems like clinton and reid and podesta into this poo poo

Sheng-Ji Yang has issued a correction as of 20:24 on Dec 16, 2017

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol why are all these top dems like clinton and reid and podesta are into this poo poo

(((universalists)))

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol why are all these top dems like clinton and reid and podesta are into this poo poo

star trek

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Plinkey posted:

*busts into your room and smashes ur alexa*

death to all robots!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

death to all robots!

*yells at secret alexa*

"alexa deploy countermeasures"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol why are all these top dems like clinton and reid and podesta into this poo poo

they are brave patriots who want to fight back against the reptiloids :911:

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

They’ll lick anyone’s boots in exchange for personal power so maybe their greatest fantasy is finding someone to serve who is even more powerful than the global rich.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Plinkey posted:

*yells at secret alexa*

*alexa deploys metric system*

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

*yells at secret alexa*

*balloons drop from ceiling*

"well gently caress"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Agrajag posted:

death to all robots!

alexa doesn't move she is more of a sentiant speaker that records you cranking one out to pics of John Wayne. Gacy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mariana Horchata posted:

the homeless bots should have gloryholes to passify them so they arent jacking off in the financial district...i guess it would be like an ice cream truck in the summer - u notice its coming around the corner and u immediately rush out the door and chase it down so u can unzip ur trousers and attach urself to it like a barnacle

lol thanks for the image of homeless people straddling those things as they roll down the street

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:lol:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Agrajag posted:

death to all robots!

gently caress You You God Damned Piece Of poo poo

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Plinkey posted:

*glass confetti drops from ceiling*

"well gently caress"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i want to design what is essentially a modernized and insulated dog house marketed to millennials as an affordable and exciting affordable housing solution

the Me2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

i want to design what is essentially a modernized and isolated dog house marketed to millennials as an affordable and exciting affordable housing solution

they are called apartments op

• Locked thread