Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

And we all know he is full of poo poo. Game development doesn't work like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Unless he's already working on it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Possibly, but considering Ed Boons history, super unlikely. I think he is at this point deep into Mortal Kombat XI development.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
So probably continued support for IJ2 through most of 2018 then MK11 in early 2019?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
He did mention plans to support IJ2 through 2018

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I said come in! posted:

And we all know he is full of poo poo. Game development doesn't work like that.

He'd probably announce like, Batgirl, Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter too :arghfist::(

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

McSpanky posted:

He'd probably announce like, Batgirl, Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter too :arghfist::(

Captain Marvel?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

PureRok posted:

Captain Marvel?

Yeah. That’s his name. :geno:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

He did mention plans to support IJ2 through 2018

by support he probably means "yeah maybe new gear and event thingies"

Making another 3 or 4 DLC characters would be crazy but I'm certain it won't come to pass.

:toxx: If there is a Kombat Pack 4, I'll change my avatar to whatever this thread decides upon.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

yeah the most i see happening is some more premium skins

please do more premium skins ed

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Daily reminder Cheetah made it into Injustice before Plastic Man.

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
New legendary multiverses for Harley, Canary, and Aquaman are up now

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

You can actually color Aquaman's movie armor now!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Am I retarded or there is no option for the game to automatically advance the reward screen when using the AI?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Nope, that's to stop you leaving it on overnight to farm loot and xp. The only way around it if you're after the aforementioned overnight action is a controller with a turbo (autofire) function I think.

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Is Goon Squad still accepting applications? The roster was at 48 a few days ago so I dropped an application, but never heard back.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Am I retarded or there is no option for the game to automatically advance the reward screen when using the AI?

turbo button.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I wish instead of "Darkseid wins" it said "Darkseid is"

Also why cNt I buy hellboy shaders what the hell ed

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
I'm so trash at this game. How trash? I lost to AI dr. Fate 58 times because the anti-gravity balloons.

I don't understand fighting games. I was blocking, I was trying to attack when I had opportunities, and at least a quarter of those tries I had him down under like 200 health. Jesus Christ.

Edit: I think a lot of the problem was I was playing Canary and absolutely do not get parries. I think all my parries were by accident and I couldn't get any of my hand springs or whatnot to connect cause of magic and his explodey ahnk.

alpha_destroy fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Dec 28, 2017

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Also, my guild application expired. Which guild (ps4) should I apply to?

Edit: been playing Starfire cause she is cool and good. I was sad she was the only not poo poo Titan, but at least in her arcade ending she gets to hang out with beetle, firestorm, and supergirl. They seem cool.

alpha_destroy fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 29, 2017

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Did anyone else notice you can transform Hellboy's gear for free? I guess in the licensing thing he was made funbucks free, which explains why you can't buy his shaders. But now I am free to make my prettiest princess harbinger of the apocalypse

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Anung un'Ramalicious

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

hup posted:

Did anyone else notice you can transform Hellboy's gear for free? I guess in the licensing thing he was made funbucks free, which explains why you can't buy his shaders. But now I am free to make my prettiest princess harbinger of the apocalypse

Wonder if that'll be the same for the turtles?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Hope so. I hope they have all kinds of crazy poo poo

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

hup posted:

I hadn't noticed that. Wait, how are supposed to get Hellboy's Electrum and Tournament shaders then?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

They drop randomly, which is unique, as far as I know. People thought it was a bug at first, but I'm guessing it isn't.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I just don't get how my high level characters are losing to low level characters (like less than half the level) in the AI Battle Simulator. It's like that mode and the normal AI in something like Multiverse are different. My characters have no issues with their set ups in multiverse, but in ABS they'll constantly do stupid poo poo like just walking forward into an enemy. I just don't get it and it's frankly aggravating.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

It sucks extra since they buffed the win reward to be platinum boxes, but at least a loss is a gold

But yeah, the only safe bet is 30 combo 30 counters, really. The "Batgod" loadout gets its rear end beat even with top gear

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/948676572097204224

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Finally got the 3/5 for the Hellboy set that boosts the chance for epic gear, but the irony is I'm gonna change it all to look like commons and rares now that I know I can go hog wild for free

(Those shoulderpads are dumb as hell and I refuse to wear the Guy Fieri pants)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Man, I had forgotten how fun Bane was. My mains are Green Lantern, Bane and Red Hood. Pity only Red Hood has cool looking gear.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
e: wrong thread

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://youtu.be/W0BrHrnFXcY

Enchantress trailer

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
:golfclap:

dope

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Yea sorry about Goon Squad, no one wanted to take an officer role and I haven't been logging on. I'll be on every day this week to take applications and if someone would like to be an officer let me know.

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Grem posted:

Yea sorry about Goon Squad, no one wanted to take an officer role and I haven't been logging on. I'll be on every day this week to take applications and if someone would like to be an officer let me know.

No worries! I'd just assumed everyone was too busy with holiday activities to log in. I'll send a new application later today.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

drat, NRS done it again, she looks cool as gently caress. Absolutely love the throw animation where the demon comes out and I like her demonic summons/glass box moves. This is def the best 3-character pack of the lot.

TheComicFiend
Oct 4, 2013

Let's Survive
I honestly wasn't expecting much of Enchantress, and this is a real dang treat.
Does this mean we'll be getting her next week, or the week after?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

TheComicFiend posted:

I honestly wasn't expecting much of Enchantress, and this is a real dang treat.
Does this mean we'll be getting her next week, or the week after?

Jan 9th for character pass holders, yeah.

Just thought that Enchantress would be a great candidate for a Raven premier skin.

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Super newbie question: d-pad or analog stick (or keyboard)? Analog feels smoother and it's easier to do diagonal jumps, but I'm noticing that I accidentally do diagonals when I try to move and fight too.

Edit: According to some cursory googling it seems I am very much a "noob" if I use analog.

Black Griffon fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jan 5, 2018

• Locked thread