Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder how much Boeing spent to boost Trump and Republicans? Because they're about to get a huge contract blocked out of nowhere because it is with Iran (made after sanctions even) lol

Boeing also created some controversy whining about Bombardier which has led the Canadian Govt to look elsewhere for aircraft.

They are getting better at losing contracts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

im not good at readin this but i guess they were hoping for a clinton win & some contracts to show for it?

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=d000000100
https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000000100&year=2017

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

those aren't real human names

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

those aren't real human names

saudia ally is a hologram projected by The Orb

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
lol small farmers

quote:

At issue is the Trump administration's withdrawal of two Obama-era rules designed to protect small farmers, who say they are being exploited by the meatpacking companies they supply.

The suit, filed on behalf of OCM by the Capitol Hill legal watchdog Democracy Forward, charges U.S. Department of Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue and his agency with "arbitrary and capricious" behavior in rolling back those two rules. One of them would have made it easier for individual farmers to sue for anti-competitive behavior.

Many of the farmers affected by the rollback supported Donald Trump for president, believing his promise to look after their interests. Now, the disillusionment is setting in.

West Virginia poultry farmer Mike Weaver is one of them; he says the feeling now among small farmers and ranchers is, "Where's the support that you promised us? We voted for you because you were going to make things right, and it's not happening."

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

:byewhore:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the way he's going, he'll lose in a landslide in 2020

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Nope, they'll vote again to have their faces eaten by leopards because at least it's against democrats.

e: also they already had their faces eaten, what's there to lose?

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Nope, they'll vote again to have their faces eaten by leopards because at least it's against democrats.

Owning the libs.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Good imo maybe don’t vote next time

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Lol eat poo poo assholes

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Barbe Rouge posted:

the way he's going, he'll lose in a landslide in 2020

he'll never make it to 2020 the way he's going. 32% approval and dropping; the fbi breathing down his neck; a steady diet of KFC, taco bowls, chocolate cake, and 12 diet cokes/day; and his medical care up to now was provided by by dr. nick riviera

the state funeral will be ~the best~ tho and the outlay for the solid gold sarcophagus will serve as a nice little economic stimulus i guess

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

he'll never make it to 2020 the way he's going. 32% approval and dropping; the fbi breathing down his neck; a steady diet of KFC, taco bowls, chocolate cake, and 12 diet cokes/day; and his medical care up to now was provided by by dr. nick riviera

the state funeral will be ~the best~ tho and the outlay for the solid gold sarcophagus will serve as a nice little economic stimulus i guess

Imagine the stench of the corpse due to his diet and lifestyle.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

etalian posted:

No detritivore is getting close to that thing.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

:toxx: I will literally piss on his grave at some point in my life

I have a previous commitment to piss on Woodrow wilsons grave and I'll need to cross that off my list first but I promise you I'll piss

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Potato Salad posted:

No detritivore is getting close to that thing.

Junior and Eric are gonna be all over it

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I'm holding out for a suicide attempt when the RNC backs a primary challenger

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Drunkboxer posted:

i heard he likes that kind of thing tho

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

i heard he likes that kind of thing tho

gently caress him im gonna take it back

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Drunkboxer posted:

I have a previous commitment to piss on Woodrow wilsons grave and I'll need to cross that off my list first but I promise you I'll piss

Trump's grave is going to be the new Regan grave.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Drunkboxer posted:

gently caress him im gonna take it back

cool. hire some hookers and film it. not russian hookers tho. mexicanas.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Is this word or speculation?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Is this word or speculation?

Very strong speculation.

Email disclosed by the GSA to Mueller was much more extensive than anyone in the White House expected; when WH lawyers net with Mueller this week, they realized too late that they weren't being asked earnest questions; they were being reeled in.

An ex-criminal lawyer appointee at the GSA was supposed to be screening mail for Trump. That person died this year and didn't get to securing Trump transition team email.

Stuff the WH has been lying about, specifically about having no knowledge of contacts, is probably directly proven false by those transition emails. Just lying to the FBI is itself a felony; you don't even need Russia stuff to start sending aides and lawyers to jail.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Oh and Kush hired top dollar disaster consultants this week

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

drilldo squirt posted:

Trump's grave is going to be the new Regan grave.

reagan is still 10x worse. maybe trump will surpass him with another 7 years though

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Pissing on Trump's grave might not send the message you think.

Besides, knowing him he's probably got something insanely tacky ready and waiting.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Lol kush isn't gonna go. Trump is a new York wealthy failson and kush is his Jew buddy that he just assumes knows all like his scammer dad was

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

kupachek posted:

Boeing also created some controversy whining about Bombardier which has led the Canadian Govt to look elsewhere for aircraft.

They are getting better at losing contracts.

lmao i fuckin called it this was a stupid as gently caress plan getting trump's Department of Commerce to swing their dick in boeings favor and it backfired hilariously and drew airbus into the fray

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I can't imagine why a dude named Purdue would want to make it easier for large meat companies to exploit farmers.

e: well huh he's not related to the Purdues.

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 21:25 on Dec 18, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hey have you ever been on one of those lame little carnival rides and you know you're "better" than that lame rear end ride because you've been on roller coasters that go a million miles an hour or whatever? but then the carnival ride keeps GOING and GOING and GOING and now you are definitely convinced you are gonna barf. it beat you.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/942538903210295296

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

etalian posted:

I'm thinking of that guy who set a McDonald's hamburger on a shelf and then documented photographically its decay... or lack thereof because the thing was so foul and greasy that the natural forces that break down organic matter could not affect it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would lol

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

uber_stoat posted:

I'm thinking of that guy who set a McDonald's hamburger on a shelf and then documented photographically its decay... or lack thereof because the thing was so foul and greasy that the natural forces that break down organic matter could not affect it.

This really isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be and it's sort of the opposite: the thing is really dry and salty and that makes it not really get moldy, it just dessicates

http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/02/the-food-lab-why-mcdonalds-burgers-never-rot.html

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

they are who we thought they were!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

What did Trump supporters think would happen?

Trump was pretty straightforward with all his horrible policies in the primary.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

etalian posted:

What did Trump supporters think would happen?

Trump was pretty straightforward with all his horrible policies in the primary.

They thought Hillary might win instead

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Also if they removed all these brown people there'd be jobs for us well mannered non raping white people.

What do you mean I have to pick strawberries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Zanzibar Ham posted:

:votegop: