Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

wandler20 posted:

McCoy is going to try to play with one arm against Atlanta. With one arm he'll still be by far the best lineman they trot out there. Ryan is just going to carve us up. And this is the game Hargreaves is returning for. :lol:

How is he not going to get blown the gently caress up on every run play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Richardson? Racist AND a creeper? Who would have thought?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lol Panthers

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i bet jerry is forced out over this

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Cam can't get tattoos cuz he needs to be the 'face of the franchise' while this dudes doing that poo poo... smdh

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

wandler20 posted:

Lol Panthers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
N: Reggie Bush is done, and will retire as a Saint.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1447321

V: Come back and sign a one day contract and lead the team out against the Falcons like Deuce did in 2009.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Maybe this was posted but Tommy Nobis died this week

The first Falcon and helped found the Nobis Center helping the disabled with job training and placement.

:smith:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
Sean Payton, Pete Carroll and two Jaguars assistants were each fined $10,000 for improperly entering the playing field last week.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

sword_man.gif posted:

Sean Payton, Pete Carroll and two Jaguars assistants were each fined $10,000 for improperly entering the playing field last week.

Good they should all be banned permanently from the league

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

sword_man.gif posted:

And yet noted poo poo head Michael Bennett was fined not a penny...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

daaaaang

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Jerry Richardson has Five Words that he makes everybody in the Panthers organization memorize. They’re all over the place - printed out and put up around people’s desks, painted onto locker room walls, etc. They are as follows:

Harmony
Hard Work
Teamwork
Listen
Respect

Once I learned that I felt like it told me everything I needed to know about Jerry Richardson.

Edit: Oh and also everyone in the organization refers to him as “Mister”. Doesn’t that sound like something a dangerous and mysterious John would insist on being called? “You are never to look directly into my eyes and you are only to refer to me as Mister. Is that understood?”

john donne
Apr 10, 2016

All suitors of all sorts themselves enthral;

So on his back lies this whale wantoning,

And in his gulf-like throat, sucks everything

That passeth near.
Hail HiTLeR?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
My word

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/942078850669916160

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

to say that the Falcons have benefited from opponents injury situations in 2017 would be an understatement.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

to say that the Falcons have benefited from opponents injury situations in 2017 would be an understatement.

So you're saying Brees and Kamara will be injured this week and Cam and Luke next week? Sign me up!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

So you're saying Brees and Kamara will be injured this week and Cam and Luke next week? Sign me up!

Yeah, I'm still not scared of Kamara. Maybe that makes me an rear end in a top hat. Maybe I'm an rear end in a top hat.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, I'm still not scared of Kamara. Maybe that makes me an rear end in a top hat. Maybe I'm an rear end in a top hat.

Maybe

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

No need to be scared. Just be ready when he actually gets a chance to play and go for 100+ yards while slipsliding through the defense.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

No need to be scared. Just be ready when he actually gets a chance to play and go for 100+ yards while slipsliding through the defense.

Or...hang with me here...or...he pulls a Willie Snead and gets his soul murdered by Keanu Neal and breaks him forever amen.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Or...hang with me here...or...he pulls a Willie Snead and gets his soul murdered by Keanu Neal and breaks him forever amen.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

You can't triple stamp a double stamp!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Yea A-A-Ron didn't really provide much help today on that front. Don't want to overlook Tampa, but this is going down to the wire. :ohdear:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Assuming the Saints beat Tampa they’re getting into the playoffs no matter what happens. And I’m pretty sure they’re gonna beat Tampa. The only question then is whether they’re division winner or Wildcard.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Assuming the Saints beat Tampa they’re getting into the playoffs no matter what happens. And I’m pretty sure they’re gonna beat Tampa. The only question then is whether they’re division winner or Wildcard.

Yeah, I think one more win against either Atlanta or Tampa secures a playoff spot. Win 2 and we win the South.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Yea I think you guys are in good shape to get in either way.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

perfect

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Richardson is selling the team at the end of the season, if anybody has any doubts about how the investigation is going to go.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

oldskool posted:

Richardson is selling the team at the end of the season, if anybody has any doubts about how the investigation is going to go.

On the one hand, this is delicious. On the other, I hope you guys don't lose your team.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

A.o.D. posted:

On the one hand, this is delicious. On the other, I hope you guys don't lose your team.

Same

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

South goons, let us pool our money, buy the Panthers, and run them into the ground :v:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Maybe they can put Jerry Richardson's statue in the same bunker they stashed Paterno's.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

South goons, let us pool our money, buy the Panthers, and run them into the ground :v:

Why pay for something that Rivera’s already getting paid to do?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

That Works posted:

Why pay for something that Rivera’s already getting paid to do?

but if we owned the panthers, we could fire rivera

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

Yeah, moving you all to <throws dart> Rio De Janeiro would be stayimg in yhe south but maybe not in th spirit of the statement.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I pledge tree fitty.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My considerable holdings could afford upwards of one toliet stall in the building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Barudak posted:

My considerable holdings could afford upwards of one toliet stall in the building.

May in recommend the one I shat in today, it’s in a great location and it has an automatic flusher

• Locked thread