Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lol

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/940735516185583616

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
https://twitter.com/IsiahWhitlockJr/status/941436359599972353

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

banime

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

She's like a real life version of Frau Engel

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
That's a pretty good pic of Colter, usually she looks closer to Conway on the spectrum.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofHLcV75sWk

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lmbo

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Coulter has some serious crazyeyes going on

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I met Coulter once when she spoke at U. South Carolina about 15 years ago, there are good reasons you never, ever, ever see full body shots of her standing up on tv.

Literally a 6'1 anorexic with a boob job accounting for 60% body weight

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Like, bitch is so front heavy I'm pretty sure she's only able to stay balanced via Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" shoes

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Super Mueller Bros gonna own.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

fuckin lol

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Reminds me of this one:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That's the first time I've ever laughed at Jar Jar.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fister Roboto posted:

That's the first time I've ever laughed at Jar Jar.

Hell same.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
My buds who used to join me in mocking veteran humor and clothing deactivated their fb accounts so I need to share my ire with you guys.

Imagine thinking these would be cool to wear in public. The comments are also great because its a split between people ragging on POGs and talking about how they can’t wait to trigger libs by wearing one of these

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

While Christmas shopping I found an entire store dedicated to shirts like that at the mall. Basically Hot Topic for veterans.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Would you believe there are regions where those shirts don't cause a stir, but also regions where they do?

Not counting: schools, movie theatres, churches, uhh las vegas concert venues

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Every one of those sounds like they stole it off of one of Hurley's hats from Squidbillies.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
Killing people doesn't make you cool and the people who do the real gangster poo poo don't need to tell everyone how hard they are with a loving t-shirt. Those shirts should just say I have a tiny dick.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I have a few friends who wear poo poo like that. They're always in them on posts on Facebook. I want to comment on every single one "You don't have a CAR..."

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Jokers Gamble posted:

Killing people doesn't make you cool and the people who do the real gangster poo poo don't need to tell everyone how hard they are with a loving t-shirt. Those shirts should just say I have a tiny dick.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat
"[I dont believe in anything] Im just here fpr the violence."

Good enough to say on a vet comedy forum, not good enough to be on my chest.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Zeroisanumber posted:

Every one of those sounds like they stole it off of one of Hurley's hats from Squidbillies.

Early.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

The correct answer is to take the premise of a t-shirt more seriously than the idiot wearing it like you just discovered stolen valor

You’re not wrong but you sound like an rear end in a top hat

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

Zeris posted:

The correct answer is to take the premise of a t-shirt more seriously than the idiot wearing it like you just discovered stolen valor

You’re not wrong but you sound like an rear end in a top hat

Moto t-shirt wearer spotted.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I can’t wait for the year 2300 when Iraq War reenactors are dropping trillions of bitcoin on antique moto shirts

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
If other reenactor communities are any indicators, all the really serious ones are going to idolize the absolute shittiest people, so either ISIS, or 372nd MPs.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

DKD posted:

If other reenactor communities are any indicators, all the really serious ones are going to idolize the absolute shittiest people, so either ISIS, or 372nd MPs.

Iraq War reenactors just show up to random weddings, wreck poo poo, and then leave.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Reenactors of Drone combat, hooray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

They knock down your house, promise to rebuild it, make you try and execute your father, then leave.