Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Fortis posted:

Des just kicked the door open and knocked Scout flat on her face, calling it now.

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing.

[edit]And just checked, and yeah, it's the same door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Extra Ordinary, but the latest page is a very cute adventure game.

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

Oh no! I had forgotten about Extra Ordinary.

The adventure game is adorable.

And now I have a couple years of comics to catch up on!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tenebrais posted:

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Extra Ordinary, but the latest page is a very cute adventure game.
This is really cute but I can't get more than like three of the endings and feel very dumb.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

This is really cute but I can't get more than like three of the endings and feel very dumb.

Things that might be holding you back, without spoilers:

There are three exits to the maze.
A couple of screens have hidden things you can click.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, that did it. Thank you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Clevin is an old meme, passe. Let's let it die, and usher in a true hero, one we can all get behind.

Supergreg.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Nobody mentioned clevin, but ok

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Supergreg.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Mark the date: probably the first time Desmond Fishman has ever done anything helpful.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Look at Erin rushing in like a badass. :allears: Also I like Len slowly sneaking up to Scout to get the gun away from her.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Scout is Assistant Technicians (note the plural) at a place called 'Swarms Labs'.
There may be more than one of her.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

The Lone Badger posted:

Scout is Assistant Technicians (note the plural) at a place called 'Swarms Labs'.
There may be more than one of her.

That that'd be a plot twist.

Edit: also I wound up bingewatching Educating Yorkshire to get a grasp on the kid's accents and it makes rereading Bad Machinery so weird.

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Dec 18, 2017

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Tim and Shelley learning that Scout hated them being together enough to want to kill one of them might put some strain on their relationship.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Yvonmukluk posted:

That that'd be a plot twist.

Edit: also I wound up bingewatching Educating Yorkshire to get a grasp on the kid's accents and it makes rereading Bad Machinery so weird.

They're not really written for the accents.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I have no idea how to turn the way Ryan or Shelley talks into a British accent.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Roach Warehouse posted:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Tim and Shelley learning that Scout hated them being together enough to want to kill one of them might put some strain on their relationship.

I'm guessing that older Scout's timeline poofs out of existence (and maybe takes older Scout with it, or she's just cut adrift from a time that no longer exists) since there's no way that young Scout can get away with not talking about it for fifteen years anymore.

In other webcomic news, Astral Aves has actual story development happening, and Prequel has updated several times since the big update. Truly, it is the season for miracles!

Doctor_Fruitbat fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Dec 18, 2017

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

Desmond fishman never does anything good, so does that mean Scout is right and it actually is important to keep Tim and Shelly from ending up together?

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Galvanik posted:

Desmond fishman never does anything good, so does that mean Scout is right and it actually is important to keep Tim and Shelly from ending up together?

Ultimately the correct solution is not to destroy Future Scout but to save Present Scout from Riley's brain poison.

(Like, seriously, I'm prepared to bet this is largely her doing, because Scout didn't pick up the idea that Shelley is the cause of everything falling apart on her own.)

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I'm guessing that older Scout's timeline poofs out of existence (and maybe takes older Scout with it, or she's just cut adrift from a time that no longer exists) since there's no way that young Scout can get away with not talking about it for fifteen years anymore.

I feel like Old Scout already has to have some kind of temporal immunity considering how much fuckery she's already done.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I'm surprised no one got electro shocked by touching her

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Forgot to say, thanks for the advice on getting into Scary-Go-Round. Haven't started yet, but it's good to have a path.

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

It occurs to me that everyone, except maybe young Scout who wasn't in the room, is probably going to be hit by the time cane's memory eraser. Tim won't even remember his daughter grows up to be murderous time traveling mad scientist. So he probably won't think to himself that maybe he should spent a bit more time with her rather than his new and better family. Scout just can't catch a break :(

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Galvanik posted:

It occurs to me that everyone, except maybe young Scout who wasn't in the room, is probably going to be hit by the time cane's memory eraser. Tim won't even remember his daughter grows up to be murderous time traveling mad scientist. So he probably won't think to himself that maybe he should spent a bit more time with her rather than his new and better family. Scout just can't catch a break :(

It's really weird that John Allison built up Future Scout confronting her dad and have absolutely nothing come out of it. They didn't even talk out her issues and what pushed her into this, she just mentioned some cryptic phrases and left. I guess Tim seemed like he had a clue what was going on, but like you mentioned the Time Cane would just erase that.

I guess maybe Future Tim and Shelley would try talking to Future Scout while she's in jail? Still, it just feels so anticlimactic.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

amigolupus posted:

It's really weird that John Allison built up Future Scout confronting her dad and have absolutely nothing come out of it. They didn't even talk out her issues and what pushed her into this, she just mentioned some cryptic phrases and left. I guess Tim seemed like he had a clue what was going on, but like you mentioned the Time Cane would just erase that.

I guess maybe Future Tim and Shelley would try talking to Future Scout while she's in jail? Still, it just feels so anticlimactic.

Remember that he was originally going to end it all with this storyline and then changed his mind a couple weeks back :ssh: So no surprise that it's an anticlimax.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Woah Hannelore

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Typical Pubbie posted:

Aaron Diaz's early work really is underappreciated.

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
little do they know, she is possessed

by incubus :unsmigghh:

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, this seems a bit of an...odd...career move.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Riley will take this opportunity to erupt from Shelly's chest and vomit blood across every surface in the room

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015

Hmm? Makes perfect sense to me. She successfully defended Tim from Tardis Act charges just a few months ago. That's the robot from DESTROY HISTORY, btw.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Shelley's legal brilliance has been an established fact for some time; she just gave up law because of "fear of judges."

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I just realised she described herself as the best trial lawyer in England & Wales (and that implant poster refers to EWGOV). I'm not sure I like the implications of this dark future.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Yvonmukluk posted:

I just realised she described herself as the best trial lawyer in England & Wales (and that implant poster refers to EWGOV). I'm not sure I like the implications of this dark future.

Nooo, does this mean Shelley's no longer writing Tibkins? :ohdear:

Also looks like Galvanik called it, and everyone forgot. Poor Scout just can't catch a break. :(

...Also Jacxon with that turtleneck is kind of freaking me out.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
The thousand-yard stare almost everybody has as a result of being crammed in a single panel is great.

(maybe it's just a result of everybody's memory being wiped or something)

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Wanna read the awkward conversation between Esther, Erin and Boyce in five years time when Giant Days gets to it.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Camp Weedontwancha has been hitting a bit of an emotional point as of late :sadwave:. Funny how a slapstick comedy comic can make you care so much for the characters...

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

ZearothK posted:

Wanna read the awkward conversation between Esther, Erin and Boyce in five years time when Giant Days gets to it.

Also Sarah, since she also dated the Boy during Giant Days (briefly).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I haven't looked in here for ages, and only ~500 posts?! Are webcomics dead?!